WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce Memberships: Add Memerbship Length option to Follow Status Of Other Plan

I would like to see a new option added under the MEMBERSHIP LENGTH of a plan that is called FOLLOW STATUS OF OTHER MEMBERSHIP PLAN.

A membership plan with this option chosen, would simply have it's status changed to whatever status the other connected membership plan changes too.

EXAMPLE: Customer John buys a monthly subscription which grants him access to Membership Plan GOLD. John is such a good customer, that I manually assign him access to Membership Plan BONUS. The BONUS plan is set to Follow Status of the GOLD plan.
    If John decides to cancel his subscription to the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete Membership when a user unsubscribes from MailChimp

I'm using the new Mailchimp for Woocommerce Memberships extension. I love that you can unsubscribe a MailChimp user when a Membership is deleted. Wouldn't it be equally useful to be able to delete a Membership if a user unsubscribes from MailChimp? It certainly would for me!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Redirection for unauthorized users

In the Memberships metabox, I'd love the ability to redirect unauthorized users to a url. The Custom Restriction Message is okay, and I know I can include a link to the product page in the message, but I'd rather be able to send unauthorized users directly to a sales/landing page for the product.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Upgrade of membership should remove the previous one

When somebody has a free membership and buys a paid one, he should be removed temporarily from the free (until paid expires). This is because if you use in-post content restriction, having two memberships will show it two times.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Membership-based Payment/Shipping Methods

Allow Shipping and Payment Methods to be restricted to a Membership Plan to allow Members access to more advanced options or rates.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WooCommerce Memberships: Membership Subscription

As long as Membership lets tier users and Subscription deals with site subscriptions, sometimes it would be useful that it will exist another way to relate both things apart from products.

Sometimes you may want to manually assign a Membership to a user but you may also want that this new Membership has de same length as the subscription.

It would be nice if you could let "Subscription-tied Membership length" with "Grant access upon manual assignment only"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. WooCommerce Memberships: Restrict Taxonomies Directly From Edit

It would be awesome if we could restrict a product or post taxonomy to certain membership plans directly from the taxonomy admin screen (which is possible in Groups Restrict Categories). So I could go into product category A and restrict it to Gold and Silver members only instead of going into the respective membership plans and restricting the category twice. We can already restrict posts directly from the edit screen, why not taxonomies?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Woocommerce Team Name Auto Generate

Like when click on pricing table - it will take them to checkout page and auto create team name without showing team-field require name . Team name will generate based on subscription plan

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Membership restrictions to WordPress search

Using the "Membership" extension is great for restricting users to products but the WordPress search function ignores all of these restrictions. Making WordPress search aware of these restrictions would allow us to actually use the search function in a WordPress site using the "Memberships" extension.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. product vendors charge a montly

Use Memberships to sell Product Vendors Account and charge a monthly fee besides the default comission of product vendors.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. differentiated acces til the webshop whit membership

it would be great if you could divide what you have access to memership, like a form of differentiated access to webshop with membership such that membership A gave access to some products and membership b gave access to some other product

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Woo Memberships - Shared between Two Sites

Add the ability to share users between two wordpress sites to allow certain users to access certain information on the second site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add restricted searchable member directory for paid members only

Affiliations and alumni clubs need the ability for people to search for one another. This should be an out of box option.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. WooCommerce Memberships: Slack Sync

Add the ability to sync members automatically with a Slack team.

- Invite members to a set of groups / channels when the membership is activated
    - Remove members when memberships are paused
    - Determine whether to remove expired members or move them to a unique channel

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Automated email with account info sent when new member imported and/or new user account is generated

When you import new members and user accounts are generated for them, no notification is sent to the holders of the new accounts.

This means for an imported membership list of 20 contacts, I'd have to send login and password to each of the 20 contacts manually after importation, which really sucks.

An automated email should be sent to these contacts upon successful importation with all the account info or at least the login info in the email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change end date for existing group

I really really really would like to choose to change the end date for an existing group/plan. I get the idea for the existing system, that the existing members will keep the ending date they signed up for even if you change it for new members. But I need to change the end date for hundreds existing plan members now and have to do this individually for each and every member.
    So please please please create an oportunity to change for the whole group, or a segment between joining dates, or whatever solution you can code that will solve this…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow a discount code for monthly membership subscriptions.

A creator of a membership site that offers virtual content for a monthly fee should be able to supply select customers with a promo code that gives them an exclusive free trial period. Right now you can offer a trial period, but not one that is applied via coupon. This is due to the disconnected nature of memberships and subscriptions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Woocommerce Membership and Active Campaign Integration

I saw today that WooCommerce Membership and Mailchimp have been integrated. I would like a similar integration for Active Campaign. As members statuses change or level are changed different tags occur.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Membership Functionality

At this time Memberships only serve to control access to web content by granting or restricting access to products, pages, etc.

What is missing is the capacity to interact with the members.

Sending email to the "membership" seems an essential function for anyone who sells events. There seem to be a core of essential functions that companies that do events, workshops, classes, etc., would use regularly and would be relatively easy to implement.

This would change memberships from a simple restrict content or give a discount to a much more powerful relational tool to communicate with members.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add bulk edit feature on Memberships Member page

add bulk edit feature on Memberships Member page: change membership plan to another existing plan.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base