WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Specific User Content Pages

It would be great to have an extension that allows you to customize specific user content pages for specific users. Meaning, if I have someone as a member, then I can place directly on their account page a link to a page only they can access. That way we can directly communicate with a single person and provide them with individualized content.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mass update memberships from a product perspective

We are using memberships to restrict who can view and/or purchase particular products. At the moment, there seems to be no way to mass upload these restrictions to the products, leaving us to apply multiple membership restrictions to 1000's of products manually. If we could have an import/export option from a product perspective rather than customer perspective, it would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. membership

It would be helpful to be able to override the Content Restriction Mode set in dashboard>WooCommerce>Settings>Memberships by having the ability to set this differently for each content restriction set-up when creating or editing a membership.

Even greater flexibility could be created by also giving the option of setting the content restriction mode individually in posts and pages etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make Membership Responsive

Add membership page is not responsive, calendar widgets are not usable on mobile at all.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. woocommerce memberships: single course purchase and single page access

it will be great if we could purchase a single product to access a certain tutorial page. so far the solution is to create one membership plan for each single product/page access.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. visual editor for building membership pages /portals

there should be a visual editor for building membership portals.. there should also be a way to display different "Thank you" pages depending on what Membership or Subscription someone just purchased for up-selling. cross-selling reasons etc..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Restrict content based on how many times per month

Hi,

Can you consider adding a feature that a member can access that page 2 times per month or 4 times per month, etc?

This is possible in Gravity Form. Instead of implementing this in form, it makes more sense to implement restriction in Membership. Otherwise, if I implement this in Form, and insert that form in a restricted page protected by Membership, users will see warning message twice. These warning message might even create conflict.

For example, in a job website, Gold member can submit jobs 4 times a month, Diamond member can submit jobs 8 times a month.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it would be valuable if you could link downloadable content to a membership in stead of to a subscription.

My webshop works great with memberships (I use it as a paywall to my ebook). I would like to make my ebook donwloadable as PDF. I learned today that downloads only work with subscriptions. that would make my webshop needlessly complex. A link to memberships would work better for me than a link to subscriptions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Login Logout

How can I create a logi/logout to the top of a page? I have the woocommerce members plugin, and this button is linked to members of woocommerce. Some help?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Plugin for publishing list of members on frontend

Like me, many WooCommerce Memberships users might have a wish to publish a list of members of a specific membership on the frontend of their site. A plugin like Members List Pro does this, but not only is it non-compatible with the memberships lists - it conflicts with it and therefore it isn't usable.
    In our case, we have team of coaches that gets their specific info through a membership on our site. We'd also like to publish a list of them, so website visitors can find their coach. But so far, there doesn't seem to be a plugin that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WooCommerce Memberships member map display

I would like to display a map of members. Ideally, we would be able to select what profile information was public on the map.
    When members join they could elect to be placed on a map and decide how much information to display.
    Their info would display when the map pin was clicked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Drip Feed Coupons / Discounts

I'd like the ability to create coupons for products—this could be in conjunction with Smart Coupons—and then schedule their delivery independent of the subscription term.
    For instance send a coupon for a free product after a 3 month membership. I can do this now if the subscription is paid every three months but not if it is yearly or monthly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add support for BCC copies of all 3 Membership notifications.

Without it, administrators are unaware of what their members are receving.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Post ID and/or parent name to search results

After searching for a post, to restrict its content on the membership plans page, I only get the post title, not additionally the post ID or the parent post name (if available).
    The problem here is following:
    If you have some posts with same post title you cannot assign the results to the posts, because the names are the same. So you must use firebug or try our by yourown to see, if you selected the correct post.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 60 day cancellation extension

Much like a Gym membership when you ask to cancel your program you have 60 days from that point on until your membership ends.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add ability to add team members to Teams for WooCommerce Memberships

Add ability to add team members to Teams for WooCommerce Memberships. Right now we would love to be able to add and remove people from a team from Wordpress Admin PLUS charge or refund them for it at the same time. It would also be great if the Team manager could do it themselves.

As it stands it is quite clunky. We are having to do complete refunds as people change their minds about how many they want on their team (mostly wanting to add more members). For them its a lot of work to sign up each member each…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Discount / coupon settings for WooCommerce Memberships

Today if your customer have a coupon and a Membership discount, your customer can use them both and get a double discount. Some kind of setting making just the most valuable (for the customer) discount to be working would be nice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Woocommerce Memberships : Restrict access to posts attachments too

Restricting access to post types to a certain Membership plan is a great feature of the Memberships plugin, but as long as a post is protected, all its attachement should also be available to members only. At the moment, attachments are still available to non members when someone makes a direct access to their URL.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add the ability to change the term "Team" in Teams for WooCommerce Memberships

Sometimes "team" isn't the right term for your membership group. Maybe "group" or "Company" or "Organization" would be better. What if there was a settings field that allows the site owner to change the label for these groups?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Woocommerce Membership : Class or event booking limit

Woocommerce membership can restrict contents , events , products . Now its time to add some extended features so user can control more .

I am running a membership site and after purchase of membership , they can see class booking schedule . So there should be a feature of how many times he can book class or events or can purchase products in membership plan module cycle .

Please add this features or build addon .

Thanks

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base