WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Triggered Mails from Events Calendar/Event Ticket send to predefined subscriber lists

I'm able to create a mail with the follow-ups type "Event mail". In there I can create a trigger which send out the mail let's say a day befor the event. But what I'm missing is a function to send the mail to previously created subscriber list.
    So this is more or less an automated scheduled mail triggered by the Event Calendar which sends the mail to a predefined subscriber list

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New aditional rule called "customer DONT bought these products"

What about the aditional rule called "customer DONT bought these products". For now i only see customer bought these products. i would love to see this feature in an upcoming update!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Drag and drop type editor

Drag and drop editor. Fantastic plugin but extremely difficult to make look nice. If it had a drag and drop editor with just simple items such as a header image, preheader, buttons, social icons etc it would be perfect. I currently don’t want to buy it again unless an easier email editor was put in place. With all the new drag and drop and Gutenberg etc surely this would be easier now.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Give Follow-up Email the ability to do Split (a/b) Tests.

Give Follow-up Email the ability to do Split (a/b) Tests.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Email communication with customers inside Woo

I would like to have email conversations with customers about my products within WooCommerce, not an automated follow up but a real conversation, about what they want and what i offer.

There is no better marketing strategy than chatting to a customer about their query, order, customisations or options with their order or enquiry about an order. It should be inside Woo, like it is in Etsy and Ebay and etc.....

It would be great if the email conversations where all in the order section of the site, as you open the order, there is a list of all the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Follow up emails for subscriptions better intergration

Add fields for subscription billing info, (name, address etc.), Shipping Info

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Follow-ups - exclude simultaneous product purchases

My customers can buy the trigger product and the excluded product in one transaction, in which case I would not want them to get the follow up email. But follow-up exclusions only apply if the excluded product was PREVIOUSLY purchased. I would like an option to exclude simultaneous purchases.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Review reminding automations in compliance with GDPR

As I just finished a long and interesting chat with one of your support staff it became evident that my whole automation process for review reminders is no longer usable due to GDPR rules.

Your inital solution with the trigger "After booked date" worked like a charm! But now we have to get the consent from our customers.

That requires a checkbox during checkout and the subsequent addition to a subscription list which you already enabled us to do.

Unfortunately, there is no way of using the trigger "After booked date" for the subscription list, i.e. I have to manually…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Get rid of [Choose a Variable] in FUE coupons

It doesn't make sense to have a dropdown field which sets the value of the text field, since now the text field supports multiple replacements.

We should get rid of the dropdown `Choose a Variable`, and put an indicator that some variables can be used here for the coupon prefix.

We need to be careful to not break the flow of existing customers.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Follow ups plug in

it would be good if we could link up separate unsubcribe lists to the opt outs list, so that all are concentrated in one place. Right now you can not even upload a list to the opt out , only one at a time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Plugin - Follow Up Emails - Send at a specific time

Apart from manual emails, it is not possible to plan the sending time. It is not trustworthy, if an personal greeting mail is sent 1 day after purchase and this happens in the night, because at this time the customer bought... Would be glad, if this could be planned for campain emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. BUG - Storewide Emails using a Category triggers multiple Emails

When setting up a storewide Email, and selecting a specific Category, every product from that category triggers a new email, regardless if that user already has a scheduled email for the same cart. Users are getting 2, sometimes 3 emails simultaneously for the same cart.

Please fix this to work like the storewide email sans categories, where adding additional products does not trigger any additional emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Follow Up Emails - basic GDPR compliance tools

Follow Up Emails stores lots of personal data in the database, and provides no tools to:

1) Automatically delete it after a time (it currently collects for ever)

2) Include it in the WordPress Privacy export (it's left out, meaning that report is not a true record)

3) Anonymise it, or remove it using the WordPress personal data deletion tool (it just remains there).

Thus, using this plugin currently, it's not possible to be GDPR compliant without a lot of extra manual coding and database work.

I chatted about this in the WooCommerce support channel with an operative who seemed…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sending a future scheduled manual email is confusing

The "Send Email Now" button for future emails is actually a schedule feature - it's confusing.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add variable to include renewal link in Followup Emails

We have WooCommerce Subscriptions and integrated with Followup Emails Extension (purchased products).

We want to send reminder email to customers to renew the subscription before their expiry date. That mail should contain the link clicking on which, user should be able to renew their subscription

Scenario : User subscribes for a monthly subscription of 1st May 2018 which is valid till 1st June 2018. I want to send a mailer 7 days before expiry (say on 25th May 2018) which will contain his existing subscription details with a payment link. Clicking on it should take him to our website and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trigger email on amount of times a product is purchased

It would be incredibly useful if it were possible to trigger the delivery of a follow-up email if a customer had ordered a certain product a set number of times.

One of our clients has a use case where they'd like to send a coupon to allow a free product if another had been previously ordered 3 times - the good news is that "Follow-up Emails" currently can issue coupon codes out of the proverbial box (great!), and can send these out if a product has been purchased more than one time, but there's no facility for further modifying the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Shortcode to subscribe to list doesn't allow placeholder modification of First Name/Last Name fields! Only allows modification of Email

Right now, only the email field placeholder in the subscribe form can be modified through the shortcode, even though now First Name and Last name are also fields. I want to be able to modify those placeholders so I can use CSS to remove the FN/LN/EM labels and minimize the size of the form.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make "Manual Emails" just as powerful as the other followup emails.

"Manual emails" don't have the ability to "Import Existing Orders", as the other email methods do.

"Manual emails" don't have the ability to "Send to People with Payments Pending", as the other email methods do.

"Manual emails" don't have access to tall the "merge tags", as the other email methods do. These: {order_date}, etc.

I purchases "Follow-up Emails" not knowing that "Manual Emails" was the "******* child" of the entire plugin.

Please continue to add all the functionality that you so gloriously advertised for the other follow-ups into the MANUAL emails as well.

In the meantime, it would be honorable…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. send periodic email based on calendar days

currently there is no way to send recurring emails purely based on calendar, say send email to a customer who purchased a product or signed up after X days / months / years ?

likewise, there should be a shortcode to put today's date into email.

I think there should be default email templates pre-populated that work out of the box for digital and physical stores.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Subscription date edited will update send date in FUE

If a store admin changes payment date on a Subscription, then the expected result is that FUE will remove email from queue or update send date.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base