WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Follow-up emails should support accommodation bookings

Accommodation products can trigger emails if they are in a category however being able to trigger an customised email for an individual accommodation booking product would allow even greater flexibility.

They could be used for customised pre-stay emails and post stay emails. Currently accommodation products aren't found in the search box to add a follow up to.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add a new trigger to remind the user after not have logged in after a specific period of time

Use case: A user logs into the website. After a specific period of time of have not been logged in onto the website, a follow-up email is sent.

Basically this is a new trigger based on days spent without having logged onto the website :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. pick up emails even if not submitted

Emails should be captured even if the order doesnt go through

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Enable {customer_first_name} in Follow-up emails to Newsletter subscribers

Currently, Woo does not create a "user" when people sign up for a newsletter. Hence, the variable {customer_first_name} will not work in Follow-up emails to new subscribers. Yet, people do indeed sign up with a first and last name and an email address, so there should be a way to enable this. After all - personal emails with a greeting will may eventually turn the follower into a paying customers!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Get rid of 'Choose a Variable' in FUE coupons

It doesn't make sense to have a dropdown field which sets the value of the text field, since now the text field supports multiple replacements.

We should get rid of the dropdown `Choose a Variable`, and put an indicator that some variables can be used here for the coupon prefix.

We need to be careful to not break the flow of existing customers.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add date or name order to Manual emails

Currently the sort order of Manual emails is completely random.

Somehow the programmers have managed to create a completely random order. I can't imagine for what purpose they have done this.

I am willing to accept any order : name, date, id. Anything.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Opt-in Functionality, esp due to GDPR deadline

Allow users to add "Opt in" functionality for the extension across all lists, with the option at checkout.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Email preview using generic data is not readily apparent

Its not obvious that the data being used when previewing emails from the admin is just a bunch of hardcoded generic data. Should add a notice at the top of the preview email indicating that this is just dummy data being used to show what the email will look like.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Include in Follow-Ups a trigger for before and after Free Trial ends

We use Follow-Ups to send emails prior to a User's subscription renewing to remind them that that their renewal is coming up and their card will be charged.

However, the end of a Free Trial is when a subscription payment is taken, so technically the system considers that a renewal payment (rather than just the end of the free trial). Would it be possible to change it so there are separate email triggers for Trials?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Schedule a follow-up email for a specific product on a chosen date

Select a product (which has variable dates) and choose a specific date for email to send out and email will send to all people who purchased the product on that scheduled date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix "Follow Ups" so it correctly fires when memberships are assigned manually

When assigning a membership manually, a configured Follow Up apparently will not trigger on the status of the initial membership status. One needs to assign a "pending" status first and then the status for the configured Follow Up email.

For reference, see this support thread: https://woocommerce.com/my-account/tickets/?id=926798

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What users say about BioSlim Daily Power Cleanse?

Making Use Of Bioslim Daily Power Cleanse was an extraordinary experience for me. When I started using the formula, I began feeling much more lively as well as restored. It helped me deal with a puffed up intestine and also undesirable defecations, and also made me standard. I'm extremely pleased with the results it given to me. With its constant and also proper utilization, I obtained the possibility to see the desired outcomes inside a month, which is outstanding. Finally, I am to an excellent level web content with the outcomes and also would prescribe it to all. BioSlim Daily…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to edit Scheduled Emails - Bookings specific or general

A booking was created and a email was queued as expected. The booking was then edited but there was not a way to change the queued email to reflect the new booking date. It was also expected that **Settings > Tools > Rescan Customer Orders** would also update data either.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Rename en_US.po file to follow-up-emails_en-US.po

Though not crucial, it appears to be the standard to name .po files with the plugin name in it, to avoid confusion, user suggested renaming `en_US.po` to `follow-up-emails_en-US.po`.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Double Opt-in

Any plans for double opt-in, possibly?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enhancement: `my-subscriptions` endpoint visibility

Right now there are 3 endpoints:
    unsubscribe
    email-preferences
    email-subscriptions

You have the option to show `email-preferences` from My Account, under the Settings. This section is confusingly called "Email Subscriptions" even though it uses the `email-preferences` endpoint. This section contains any mailing lists you've signed up for and lets you remove yourself from them.

`email-subscriptions`, on the other hand, will show all the email subscriptions you signed up for when you made a purchase. You'll see the Order associated with the subscription and you can unsubscribe from that list.

I think we should move everything to one preferences page for users…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Only send emails triggered by a category purchase once, even when multiple products in that category are purchased

When a product belongs to a category with other products in it and there are FUE for those other products, if you purchase product 1, you will get the FUE for product 1 and other products that category. So multiple emails are sent, one for each product.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Are there any Email Templates which can be imported ?

Are there any Email Templates which can be imported ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. there is no tag/shortcode for the shipping cost

When customer buys something from the webshop a Mail is generated but I can not find a tag or shortcode to show the shipping-cost.

But in the total amount the shipping cost is integrated.

It's really necessary to have a tag to show the shipping cost alone as one position.

thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Don't use full page template but use shortcode approach

Following templates are full page template that are rendered when `/unsubscribe`, `/email-subscriptions`, and `/email-preferences` pages are loaded:

* templates/email-subscriptions.php
    * templates/email-unsubscribe.php
    * templates/myaccount/email-preferences.php

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base