WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Exclude Products or Categories by Current Order, not Customer Order History

Currently you can only exclude products or categories by Customer Lifetime Purchase History. This greatly hinders our ability to target and interact with repeat customer.

Exclusions should be focused on Current Order, not Lifetime Customer Purchase History.

One example, if product buys Product A in March, they receive several emails about the status of their order. But if they re-order Product A in the future, they no longer get any status updates about their new order if we use the current Exclusion capabilities.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add custommer email as Usage limit

Hello.

I would like to limit coupons only for the user getting the email. So I want the email of the user would be added as a usage limit to coupon.

Thank you very much for your help.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add support for Product Add-ons to Bookings emails

Add-Ons; your standard "Booking Confirmed" email supports and send s information about Add-Ons to the user so if there's an option for pick-up location the client knows the time and location that he will be picked up. The premium Follow Ups plugin fails to send Add-Ons data to the user.

Add support for Add-Ons via Variable tags. IE; {item_addons} or {booking_addons}. I believe that a simple approach without the need to use IDs for the case of multiple add ons within a product is enough and much better than the non existing. As a visual example I would set my…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add raw exclusion option to exclusions

The Exclusions settings currently work based on "if customer has previously purchased". It would be nice if there was a checkbox that allowed for raw exclusion meaning "if the customer is purchasing now". For example, don't send this email if this product or a product from this category is being purchased.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add support for multiple products and categories in email triggers

Currently, only a single product or product category can be selected in the email trigger settings:

http://cld.wthms.co/z3S5y3+

If a user wants to send the same email for multiple products, they'll need to create separate emails for each product with the same content.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Improve Email Priority so that it can easily be applied across all types

Email priority(https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/automated-follow-up-emails-docs/#section-5) should determine which email is queued when an order matches multiple emails. If **always send** is not enabled on the email, only the the highest priority email should be queued.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Be able to insert order details using one variable / shortcode

Hi there,

Now I can insert some of the details of the order in the follow up emails using variables. But there isn't a variable for every order data. I want to insert 'VAT type' because I have items with different VAT types and amounts, and I want to display these separately. I want to show coupon discounts used during order, etc. If I use the default WC emails, I got everything in the order completed emails. It would be good to be able to insert the same order details into follow up emails as well. Best would be if…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow enabling trigger for a specific ticket on an event.

RSVP tickets are not selectable/searchable for triggering events here:

Image Link: http://cld.wthms.co/SUppw

The code only looks for products that are tickets, and RSVP tickets are not products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Follow Ups InnoDB compatibility

My storage engine is InnoDB instead of MySIAM. Therefore not all database tables are being created upon activation.

The plugin does not take into account that tables can be stored on different platforms in many standards.

Because the plugin makers have forgotten to define this, the plugin does not create the tables at some webhosters.

The tables should have the ROW_FORMAT = DYNAMIC if they are created in the InnoDB format, and if this does not happen, it is encountered against big errors.

In matter of fact this is not an idea but a bug I guess.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can't send membership emails to members who signed up before email was created

Send a reminder to all WooCommerce Membership users, but the email only sends to users who sign up after the email was created. The legacy Membership group isn't being sent to (anyone who became a member prior to the email creation).
    In the storewide email option, it is possible to import users, but that option isn't available to the Membership group.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Follow Ups extension to recognise email changes. The extension doesn't recognise when a subscriber changes their email address

Currently, the plugin doesn't recognise when a subscriber updates their email address resulting in undelivered emails. With subscription lengths between 1 & 5 years, we have a lot of email changes and this means a lot of undelivered emails, which leads to a drop in renewals. All emails are queued using the subscriber's email address at the time of queuing. I get that. However, it would be extremely helpful if Follow Ups was connected to the Subscriptions data base somehow so that it can recognise email address changes. Something automated...something that is triggered in Follow Ups to scan subscriptions for…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Follow-up emails and shipment tracking plug-in integration

Ability to see shipment tracking information as optional variables for follow-up emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Follow Up Emails and Subscription Renewal Order Completion

Add a trigger for subscription "renewal order completed" in Follow-Up emails.

Presently, we only have the ability to send email at order completion, which also sends the email when a subscription is ordered and then automatically completed. This is difficult with orders that renew on a given period and therefor the first order is essentially not actually shipped, just automatically marked as completed to remove from order queue.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add `limit usage of coupons to X products` for Follow Up Coupons

Unlike the regular coupons which have a way to limit usage on certain products through the availability of a checkbox to `limit usage of coupons to X products`, The follow up coupons only have 2 options which are `usage limit per coupon` and `usage limit per user`. To have an option to `limit usage of coupons to X products` would be useful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Follow Ups: only send emails if customer wants them

Hi, i want to avoid sending emails to people, who dont want to receive emails anymore. So my idea is to subscribe customers automaticly to a list, where they can unsubscribe if they dont want to get emails. follow up mail now checks if the customer has subscribed to this list and sends followups only if they are subscribed.

happy voting :)
    daniel

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Trigger: Select multiple categroies

Ability to select multiple categories as a trigger, when “Enable for a specific category” is selected.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. First Name and Surname

Can we have the ability to have First Names and Surnames in the default sign-up form on Follow-Up Emails....the product is promoted as having personalised emails....but it is it not possible to create a mailing list with personalised details such as First Name in the default sign-up form unless the list is formed from a customer list....

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add support for Amazon S3 Storage in email downloads

Amazon S3 Storage(https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/amazon-s3-storage/) uses shortcodes in place of URLs for downloadable products. Currently, those shortcodes don't work when in Follow Up email downloads.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the "limit usage to x items" field to follow up generated coupons

Currently any coupon generated by follow up emails is missing the option to set an item limit. This field is present in normal coupons under usage limits when using product or product% type coupons. This missing fields means coupons made by follow up emails are open to abuse and can be used on an infinite number of items in the cart.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add support for variable subscriptions

Currently, there's no way to target WooCommerce Subscription variations. For example, a merchant may offer Bronze, Silver, and Gold level subscriptions or perhaps a Monthly and Yearly subscription. It would be great if there was a way to target those subscription variations individually rather than sending the same email to all subscribers of the parent product.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base