WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce Subscription : allow customers to automatically stop subscription after a period

WooCommerce Subscription : allow customers to automatically stop subscription after a period.

Customers can stop subscription at any time. That's great but my need is to force them to pay for an extra period.

For example : subscription monthly to a sport hall.

If a customer wish to stop the subscription on march 15th, his subscription run until march 31th. I want to force customers for a period of one month more, forcing them to pay for an extra month (and being subscribed until april 30th.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • process subscription renewals at the beginning of the day

I know you can align subscription renewals to a specific day of the week, month or year. But is it possible to do it to a specific time of day without effecting the date it's processed?

So let's say i have 10 subscriptions that go through on the 1st of the month. Is there a way to set it up to process renewals at the beginning of the day, rather than spread out throughout the day?

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • 1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Authorize & Capture with Reference Transactions

It turns out that the Subscriptions plugin is not set up to handle Authorize & Capture with Reference Transactions at this time, even though that functionality has been added into Reference Transactions itself.

Please add this functionality in a future update!

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Customers can modify an attribute of their subscription

Customers can login and modify an attribute of their subscription and admin is notified by email.

Eg. Monthly delivery of wines. Customer logs in and opts for different type of wine for the next month. No change in the monthly cost.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Subscription Pagination

I would like to see some type of pagination on the subscription list. Where it would only load the most recent 10 items and paginate the rest. We have a subscription that we add to 2x a week and in a year that adds up. It would also solve the my account page loading slow.

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Enable the WC Subscriptions extensions to apply or not apply subscriptions to product addons

Enable the WC Subscriptions extensions to apply or not apply prorating to product addons

I just made a site for an organization where their membership is a synchronized prorated subscription, but I'm also using a gravity product addon form for the customers to add name badges per member of the organization. Each name badge adds $10 to the checkout price, but the Subscriptions plugin is pro-rating them, which is bad.

So now I'm forced to remove those from the subscription and make them a related product. That adds an extra step for the customer.

So if the subscriptions plugin could…

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Add support for multiple switches

Add support for multiple subscription switches, including tracking and stacking proration

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Limit the number of time to do crossgrade

I want to limit the members to do crossgrade for few times only in certain range of time.

For example, my website offers a subscription system like this.

Class A / $10 / member can see the standard file
                    Class B1 / $15 / member can see the standard file and B1 option
                    Class B2 / $15 / member can see the standard file and B2 option
                    Class S / $20 / member can see all, the standard file and B1 and B2
                    (all is monthly payment)

It is fine for me to switch B1 to B2 with no extra…

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Please develop an extension that allows for product price increases on existing subscriptions (when renewed invoice has new, higher fee)

It would be great if you could develop an extension that allows for product price increases on existing subscriptions (i.e. we have 10 membership fee products, and the fee for each of those goes up annually. Under the present system, if I increase product costs those increases aren't picked up on existing subscriptions when they renew the increases only come into play when someone takes out a new subscriptions. Currently, if a member takes out an annual subscription for say $300 they will be charged that $300 for as many years as they have the membership. We want to be…

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • WooCommerce Subscriptions

I think the following scenario or similar would be a great addition to WooCommerce Subscriptions.

Ex. an individual would subscribe and obtain a private link, code or something of this nature to be shared among a group of viewers, not subscribers, to preview a protected area. Once the subscriber is no longer a subscriber the private link, code, etc would not be accessible.

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Coupon for Normal and Recurring Discount

I need a way to have a coupon be both a "Product % Discount" and a "Recurring Product % Discount" with the same coupon name.

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Limit length of time that you can suspend a subscription...

Currently, we can limit the NUMBER of times a subscription can be suspended. What would be great in addition to that is if we could limit the LENGTH of TIME that a subscription can be suspended FOR...right now, they can suspend it indefinitely. I would like the ability to LIMIT the suspension to seven days, 3 months...etc. Thanks!

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • WC Subscriptions - fully customizable email recipients for every type of notification

I guess it would be simple yet strategic to allow the administrator to add or modify recipients for every email the Subscription module sends, in order to let him easily implements his own workflow.

Currently only some Subscriptions notifications can be customized in terms of the addressee the mail shall be sent to. Several notifications are assigned to preconfigured addreessee instead, e.g. the "Customer renewal invoice" is always sent ONLY to the customer.

For example, I needed to inform bot the customer AND the Shop Manager when a renewal expired and this could have been easily achieved sending the Customer…

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • I'd love to "see" what the future payments will look like when I apply a coupon.

I'd love to "see" what the future payments will look like when I apply a coupon.
                                When I apply a recurring x1 coupon, I'd love to see a progression of what would be the next 5 renewals or so. At the moment I can see only a general renewal total price, it's unclear visually if the coupon will give a discount only for the next renewal or for eternity.

1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Integrate support for Measurement Price Calculator into Subscriptions

Measurement Price Calculator (https://www.woothemes.com/products/measurement-price-calculator/) is not supported by Subscriptions at this time so if you have a gardening service you cannot let a guy sign up for a subscription to have his lawn of size XXX mowed every month.

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Subscription included in a bundle product

We noticed that when a "Subscription" is included in a bundle the membership in not linked. We have this problem only in the bundle orders.
                                    Could be a roadmap for this?

Thanks.

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • woocommerce subscription plugin

please allow customers to be able to "suspend" or hold their subscription

please allow customers to easily change subscriptions (changing by "adding something new to the shopping cart" and then checking out is unbelievable !

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Request Subscriptions to support general Donation model

I just want to be able to have the user enter the schedule and amount for the subscription.

Ideally, i would like to support a user making a donation such as:

Subscription price of [User-specified by total] per [user-specified] for [user-specified]

General fund__30__
                                        Fund 2 __10____
                                        Total.......... $40

therefore, the subscription would have a recurring payment of $40 dollars (with "General Fund" and "Fund 2" line items/options). The two line items just specify how to allocate the $40.

Is this currently possible? If not, is this coming soon? This is a general scenario for giving recurring donations.

Also, would like…

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Filter to customize Subscriptions list columns

The WooCommerce Subscriptions list should allow to filter the list columns as it is considered best practice for any plugin.

Please add this.

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base