WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Choose gateways for subscription use

The subscriptions extension automatically allows use of any enabled subscription capable gateway. It would be great if the gateways allowed for subscription use were configurable.

My particular use case is that I both sell products and offer subscriptions. I use Stripe and PayPal Standard for purchases. But I don't really want to use PayPal for subscriptions because it can't handle all the features and there is some pain with using PayPal subscriptions that I'd prefer to avoid.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't create an order for grace period

When a customer signs up for a subscription within the grace period, it generates an order (for $0.00) and then generates a whole new order when the customer pays.

It would be helpful if the first order wasn't processed. It gets sent to ShipStation and screws up the tally for my records. Any customer who signs up during that period shows one more month of subscriptions than they actually received which makes my record keeping difficult.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bulk add existing downloadable products to new subscriptions

Now we have 5 products that are downloadble and connected to 9 different subscriptions.

If I ad a new subscriptions I want to link those already 5 download products to the new subscription. al at once; no I need to go to the 5 products and add them to the new subscription one by one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Selling Multi-License Subscriptions for Organizations (i.e. several licenses)

For a Corporate eLearning platform targeting HR departments it would be beneficial to be able to sell bulk licenses/subscriptions (e.g. 50 access/account licenses) through one transaction. The purchased licenses should than be activated by a 100% coupon whenever an employee is assigned by the HR manager to participate in the course. When licenses are about to expire the HR department can extend the subscription and thereby prevent existing licenses from going dormant or even deactivated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Subscriptions with qty

Provide the ability to have subscriptions purchased with a qty. such as 25 users for email at 5 each months etc. it would be nice to have max and min or price furring on qty as well

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Automatic creation of 0$ orders during the trial period

The idea is to be able to manage deliveries during the trial period. Because today there is a command generated during the registration but no command to generate during the trial period according to the recurrence of the subscription.
    We sell products in subscribe with the choice per week or every 15 days with a trial period of 4 or 8 weeks.
    But for trial customers we do not know who we need to deliver.
    It would require the generation of orders according to the subscription period even during the trial period but in the amount of $ 0.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. subscription woocomerce extension much more efective

Hi, inside my ecommerce i need one thing: i need a plugin like subscription woocommerce plugin but i need enter a specific day in that begins the monthly pays, example: 100$ subscription price per month for 3 and 200$ signal-fee and instead of free trial a specific calendar day for rest of pays. It will be nice for learning courses pays: initial pay then rest of pays from a certain date and then each 30 days, for example.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add notification for subscription cancelled in a MULTI subscription order.

Store owner losing money because there is no notification for this type of subscription being cancelled, pretty important. I explain here:
    http://screencast.com/t/Gft50wAH

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Subscription Start Dates

User should be able to input their start date (a calendar view, like in the rental feature) that their subscription starts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More control over sending the email for Gifting for Subscriptions

Right now if you use the Gifting for Subscriptions extension to purchase a gift, it sends the recipient the email immediately. Can you allow the purchase to set the email to send at a later date, or at least turn off the email to the recipient and send it to the purchaser instead, so they can forward it to the recipient when they are ready? Most people don't purchase gifts on the exact moment they want their recipient to receive it. More flexibility here seems important.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WooCommerce Subscription : allow customers to automatically stop subscription after a period

WooCommerce Subscription : allow customers to automatically stop subscription after a period.

Customers can stop subscription at any time. That's great but my need is to force them to pay for an extra period.

For example : subscription monthly to a sport hall.

If a customer wish to stop the subscription on march 15th, his subscription run until march 31th. I want to force customers for a period of one month more, forcing them to pay for an extra month (and being subscribed until april 30th.)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. process subscription renewals at the beginning of the day

I know you can align subscription renewals to a specific day of the week, month or year. But is it possible to do it to a specific time of day without effecting the date it's processed?

So let's say i have 10 subscriptions that go through on the 1st of the month. Is there a way to set it up to process renewals at the beginning of the day, rather than spread out throughout the day?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow Businesses to easily gift multiple subscriptions to staff even if 'sold individually' is set

We currently sell subscriptions on Woocommerce. I have just purchase Gifting for WooCommerce Subscriptions to enable customers to buy subscriptions for others. This may be someone gifting to their own customer or a corporate buying a subscription for an individual.
    Our subscription products are marked as sold individually and also only one subscription can be active at a time for an individual. This is because a single individual would have no use for more than one subscription and so we wish to stop them accidentally buying two.
    With gifting for WooCommerce Subscriptions however we would like to give the opportunity…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Authorize & Capture with Reference Transactions

It turns out that the Subscriptions plugin is not set up to handle Authorize & Capture with Reference Transactions at this time, even though that functionality has been added into Reference Transactions itself.

Please add this functionality in a future update!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WooCommerce Subscription - split/schedule payments for yearly subscription product with synchronized renewal

I want a customer to pay a fixed amount each year, regardless of when they purchase.
    For example, I may want a customer to pay $120 / year.
    If the customer purchases on the 1st January, they can pay $120 once, or $12 / month.
    If the customer purchases 1st July, they need to pay $24 / month, or $120 for months, then on 1st January, their payment would resume again, and if they were paying monthly, it would charge $12 / month. If they are paying yearly, it would charge $120.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Customers can modify an attribute of their subscription

Customers can login and modify an attribute of their subscription and admin is notified by email.

Eg. Monthly delivery of wines. Customer logs in and opts for different type of wine for the next month. No change in the monthly cost.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Subscription Pagination

I would like to see some type of pagination on the subscription list. Where it would only load the most recent 10 items and paginate the rest. We have a subscription that we add to 2x a week and in a year that adds up. It would also solve the my account page loading slow.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enable the WC Subscriptions extensions to apply or not apply subscriptions to product addons

Enable the WC Subscriptions extensions to apply or not apply prorating to product addons

I just made a site for an organization where their membership is a synchronized prorated subscription, but I'm also using a gravity product addon form for the customers to add name badges per member of the organization. Each name badge adds $10 to the checkout price, but the Subscriptions plugin is pro-rating them, which is bad.

So now I'm forced to remove those from the subscription and make them a related product. That adds an extra step for the customer.

So if the subscriptions plugin could…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base