WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Easier User Management of Group Subscriptions

I would like to allow a user to purchase a membership subscription to premium content for a group of people and have a discount at a minimum amount of users. So, say a membership subscription is $200 per year for an individual and $150 per user for a group. I would like users interested in purchasing a membership subscription for their group to purchase a minimum of 5 and add as many users above 5 as they would like. Right now I am using coupons, but it is a clunky process that doesn't let the user set the membership amount…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Subscriptions should allow prorating of time only (i.e. don't prorate price)

I'd love to see an option added for subscription switching that allows us to prorate the subscription period, but without affecting the price.

E.g. I have a skincare subscription billed every 4 months, and the next payment date is December 26. If I switch to a subscription billed every 2 months that is a higher price, I don't want the customer to be billed anything extra at the time of the switch but I want the next payment date brought forward to October 26.

Currently without enabling prorating, the next payment date stays as December 26. If I enable prorating,…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Public Searchable Members Directory (with filters)

Would be great to allow members to select "show as public" against basic information on their account, such as contact details, a photo and a short profile field. So all paid members appear as a searchable directory listing (with location filters) to be displayed on the open/public area of the site.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Special Offer interruption for customers when they try to suspend or cancel

When a customer clicks to suspend or cancel a subscription we need a solution to have an interrupting screen or popup that appears offering the customer a discount on their current subscription to incentivize them to keep their subscription.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Choice of Free Trial or Start Subscription

I would like to see some sort of integration that would allow an admin to create a subscription product that has the ability to allow a customer to have the options of starting a free trial which would last for as long as the admin chooses and then starts the recurring payment for the product or the choice of just start the subscription.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • allow single 1 - click upgrades.

We hard coded the plugin to do this. There is no real reason to take them to a page with multiple choices ..it only confuses the customer

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Log store manager changes to Next Payment Date in Order Notes

We provide monthly services, prepaid each month.

Most of our payment gateways allow for changing the next payment date on re-occurring subscriptions. There are lots of reasons we use the next payment date feature, including
                - Alignment with actual monthly billing date with the in-service date when an installation date is booked after initial sign-up
                - Customer requests changing payment dates due to when they receive their paycheck
                - Adjustments when customer elects to pay many months in advance

In any event, even though we track activities in our CRM, it is always nice to know when and who actually…

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • WooSubcriptions compatibility with PayFlow Gateway

Currently, PayPal's PayFlow gateway does not support WooSubscriptions. PayPal is one of the biggest payment platforms on the planet.

This is a core feature that many companies like ours are VERY interested in.

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • 1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • create a column or filter for cancellation date

For the subscriptions which are cancelled, it would be very useful to have an ability to filter the listed subscriptions by cancellation date, not just by the start date. It appears that I have 7 more active subscriptions in PayPal than I should (according to the # of active subscriptions in our shop), and since I've tracked this down to improper API keys which were in place during the month of October & November, I'd love to be able to filter these out easier.

Thank you.

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Woocommerce Subscriptions

In some cases it would be good to be able to:

- disable automatic account creation.
                        - manage the roles of new registrants according to the subscription formula (member, vip member, admin)

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Woocommerce Subscription

Subscription plan will contain different category products . Customer will have restriction on number of product selection from every category .For example He/she buy pack 1 which contain 3 category products ,but he has restricted to choose 2 product from every category maximum . Before expiring or recurring payment : customer can choose their own products from their account according to rule . I mean he can change their choose from every category before next billing . if he does not change and not cancel the subscription , then the order will create automatically with previous choose .Thanks

0 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Autocomplete renewal orders only

My store requires some action for the parent order only i.e. in my case setting up their online services. Once this is done, all subsequent renewal orders do not require any input in woocommerce from us at all, however, we still have to mark each one as complete. The only time we need to take any action is if they fail payment or cancel.

There are plugins to autocomplete the order from skyverge however it would autocomplete the parent and renewals.

Can it be made so there is an option to autocomplete renewal orders for specific products? Like another tick…

0 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Subscriptions: Support Monthly Prepaid Services

The use case is a prepaid monthly service, like your monthly home Internet service.

In the current 'simple subscription' product workflow, any customer that has a reoccurring payment fail (expired card, or forgot to load their visa debit) gets free service from the time their payment fails until the day they decide to update their billing method in the Woocommerce My-Account page.

Since services are prepaid, there is no recourse from the store manager to stop providing services while they take their time to update their payment method.

When they finally decide to pay for their failed order, Woo Subscriptions…

0 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Allow customers to change billing frequency/schedule on WooCommerce Subscriptions

It would be nice for customers to be allowed to change their billing frequency i.e. once a week or once a month for our subscription service in the My Account backend.

0 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • WooCommerce Subscriptions - Re-add Product Name & Attributes to My Subscriptions table

It would be great if we can have the option to re-add the product name and attributes to the 'My Subscriptions' table like there was in version 1.5 of WooCommerce Subscriptions.

Since our subscriptions work in many variations, it would be great for the customer to be able to differentiate which subscription is which from the overview table instead of clicking into 'View' to find out.

0 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Custom prorate options for synchronized subscriptions

I'd like to see the ability to customize the prorating of the initial payment when syncing subscriptions to a specific day of the month. The ability to waive the initial cost if they are within a certain number of days before the renewal date, or to pay in full for a certain number of days following the renewal date.

We use subscriptions for physical services, classes that run on the month. I'd like to synchronize all subscriptions to the first of the month,
                                    • If the customer signs up during the first fourteen days of the month, I'd like them…

0 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Woocommerce subscription cancellation request

Theres should be a option where we can setup that user should sent subscription cancellation request before how many days of renewal /

0 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
                                      • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base