WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the ability to choose a recurring weekday each month

Add the ability to choose a recurring weekday each month within the Subscription extension (e.g., "First Tuesday of the month") instead of only a specific date (e.g., every 10th day of the month)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WC Subscriptions - fully customizable email recipients for every type of notification

I guess it would be simple yet strategic to allow the administrator to add or modify recipients for every email the Subscription module sends, in order to let him easily implements his own workflow.

Currently only some Subscriptions notifications can be customized in terms of the addressee the mail shall be sent to. Several notifications are assigned to preconfigured addreessee instead, e.g. the "Customer renewal invoice" is always sent ONLY to the customer.

For example, I needed to inform bot the customer AND the Shop Manager when a renewal expired and this could have been easily achieved sending the Customer…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Integrate support for Measurement Price Calculator into Subscriptions

Measurement Price Calculator (https://www.woothemes.com/products/measurement-price-calculator/) is not supported by Subscriptions at this time so if you have a gardening service you cannot let a guy sign up for a subscription to have his lawn of size XXX mowed every month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Subscription included in a bundle product

We noticed that when a "Subscription" is included in a bundle the membership in not linked. We have this problem only in the bundle orders.
    Could be a roadmap for this?

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. woocommerce subscription plugin

please allow customers to be able to "suspend" or hold their subscription

please allow customers to easily change subscriptions (changing by "adding something new to the shopping cart" and then checking out is unbelievable !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Request Subscriptions to support general Donation model

I just want to be able to have the user enter the schedule and amount for the subscription.

Ideally, i would like to support a user making a donation such as:

Subscription price of [User-specified by total] per [user-specified] for [user-specified]

General fund__30__
    Fund 2 __10____
    Total.......... $40

therefore, the subscription would have a recurring payment of $40 dollars (with "General Fund" and "Fund 2" line items/options). The two line items just specify how to allocate the $40.

Is this currently possible? If not, is this coming soon? This is a general scenario for giving recurring donations.

Also, would like…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Filter to customize Subscriptions list columns

The WooCommerce Subscriptions list should allow to filter the list columns as it is considered best practice for any plugin.

Please add this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Easier User Management of Group Subscriptions

I would like to allow a user to purchase a membership subscription to premium content for a group of people and have a discount at a minimum amount of users. So, say a membership subscription is $200 per year for an individual and $150 per user for a group. I would like users interested in purchasing a membership subscription for their group to purchase a minimum of 5 and add as many users above 5 as they would like. Right now I am using coupons, but it is a clunky process that doesn't let the user set the membership amount…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Subscriptions should allow prorating of time only (i.e. don't prorate price)

I'd love to see an option added for subscription switching that allows us to prorate the subscription period, but without affecting the price.

E.g. I have a skincare subscription billed every 4 months, and the next payment date is December 26. If I switch to a subscription billed every 2 months that is a higher price, I don't want the customer to be billed anything extra at the time of the switch but I want the next payment date brought forward to October 26.

Currently without enabling prorating, the next payment date stays as December 26. If I enable prorating,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Public Searchable Members Directory (with filters)

Would be great to allow members to select "show as public" against basic information on their account, such as contact details, a photo and a short profile field. So all paid members appear as a searchable directory listing (with location filters) to be displayed on the open/public area of the site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Special Offer interruption for customers when they try to suspend or cancel

When a customer clicks to suspend or cancel a subscription we need a solution to have an interrupting screen or popup that appears offering the customer a discount on their current subscription to incentivize them to keep their subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Choice of Free Trial or Start Subscription

I would like to see some sort of integration that would allow an admin to create a subscription product that has the ability to allow a customer to have the options of starting a free trial which would last for as long as the admin chooses and then starts the recurring payment for the product or the choice of just start the subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. allow single 1 - click upgrades.

We hard coded the plugin to do this. There is no real reason to take them to a page with multiple choices ..it only confuses the customer

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Log store manager changes to Next Payment Date in Order Notes

We provide monthly services, prepaid each month.

Most of our payment gateways allow for changing the next payment date on re-occurring subscriptions. There are lots of reasons we use the next payment date feature, including
    - Alignment with actual monthly billing date with the in-service date when an installation date is booked after initial sign-up
    - Customer requests changing payment dates due to when they receive their paycheck
    - Adjustments when customer elects to pay many months in advance

In any event, even though we track activities in our CRM, it is always nice to know when and who actually…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. WooSubcriptions compatibility with PayFlow Gateway

Currently, PayPal's PayFlow gateway does not support WooSubscriptions. PayPal is one of the biggest payment platforms on the planet.

This is a core feature that many companies like ours are VERY interested in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. create a column or filter for cancellation date

For the subscriptions which are cancelled, it would be very useful to have an ability to filter the listed subscriptions by cancellation date, not just by the start date. It appears that I have 7 more active subscriptions in PayPal than I should (according to the # of active subscriptions in our shop), and since I've tracked this down to improper API keys which were in place during the month of October & November, I'd love to be able to filter these out easier.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Woocommerce Subscriptions

In some cases it would be good to be able to:

- disable automatic account creation.
    - manage the roles of new registrants according to the subscription formula (member, vip member, admin)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Woocommerce Subscription

Subscription plan will contain different category products . Customer will have restriction on number of product selection from every category .For example He/she buy pack 1 which contain 3 category products ,but he has restricted to choose 2 product from every category maximum . Before expiring or recurring payment : customer can choose their own products from their account according to rule . I mean he can change their choose from every category before next billing . if he does not change and not cancel the subscription , then the order will create automatically with previous choose .Thanks

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Autocomplete renewal orders only

My store requires some action for the parent order only i.e. in my case setting up their online services. Once this is done, all subsequent renewal orders do not require any input in woocommerce from us at all, however, we still have to mark each one as complete. The only time we need to take any action is if they fail payment or cancel.

There are plugins to autocomplete the order from skyverge however it would autocomplete the parent and renewals.

Can it be made so there is an option to autocomplete renewal orders for specific products? Like another tick…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base