WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add support for multiple switches

Add support for multiple subscription switches, including tracking and stacking proration

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sync with immediate payment

It would be great if sync payments could be enabled but a payment was taken immediately. As it is, if sync is set for the 1st and a customer purchases on the 2nd, it's a whole month before there is a charge. A lot can happen in that month!

Ideally, the first payment should come out immediately, and the sync should take effect for the second month. So, if I have sync set for the 1st of january, a customer who subscribes on the 2nd will pay on that day and their second payment will be March 1.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Limit the number of time to do crossgrade

I want to limit the members to do crossgrade for few times only in certain range of time.

For example, my website offers a subscription system like this.

Class A / $10 / member can see the standard file
    Class B1 / $15 / member can see the standard file and B1 option
    Class B2 / $15 / member can see the standard file and B2 option
    Class S / $20 / member can see all, the standard file and B1 and B2
    (all is monthly payment)

It is fine for me to switch B1 to B2 with no extra…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please develop an extension that allows for product price increases on existing subscriptions (when renewed invoice has new, higher fee)

It would be great if you could develop an extension that allows for product price increases on existing subscriptions (i.e. we have 10 membership fee products, and the fee for each of those goes up annually. Under the present system, if I increase product costs those increases aren't picked up on existing subscriptions when they renew the increases only come into play when someone takes out a new subscriptions. Currently, if a member takes out an annual subscription for say $300 they will be charged that $300 for as many years as they have the membership. We want to be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WooCommerce Subscriptions

I think the following scenario or similar would be a great addition to WooCommerce Subscriptions.

Ex. an individual would subscribe and obtain a private link, code or something of this nature to be shared among a group of viewers, not subscribers, to preview a protected area. Once the subscriber is no longer a subscriber the private link, code, etc would not be accessible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Coupon for Normal and Recurring Discount

I need a way to have a coupon be both a "Product % Discount" and a "Recurring Product % Discount" with the same coupon name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Limit length of time that you can suspend a subscription...

Currently, we can limit the NUMBER of times a subscription can be suspended. What would be great in addition to that is if we could limit the LENGTH of TIME that a subscription can be suspended FOR...right now, they can suspend it indefinitely. I would like the ability to LIMIT the suspension to seven days, 3 months...etc. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create A filter for subscription/order notes

Create A filter for subscription/order notes or a setting that sorts the system vs the admin's notes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add the ability to choose a recurring weekday each month

Add the ability to choose a recurring weekday each month within the Subscription extension (e.g., "First Tuesday of the month") instead of only a specific date (e.g., every 10th day of the month)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. WC Subscriptions - fully customizable email recipients for every type of notification

I guess it would be simple yet strategic to allow the administrator to add or modify recipients for every email the Subscription module sends, in order to let him easily implements his own workflow.

Currently only some Subscriptions notifications can be customized in terms of the addressee the mail shall be sent to. Several notifications are assigned to preconfigured addreessee instead, e.g. the "Customer renewal invoice" is always sent ONLY to the customer.

For example, I needed to inform bot the customer AND the Shop Manager when a renewal expired and this could have been easily achieved sending the Customer…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Integrate support for Measurement Price Calculator into Subscriptions

Measurement Price Calculator (https://www.woothemes.com/products/measurement-price-calculator/) is not supported by Subscriptions at this time so if you have a gardening service you cannot let a guy sign up for a subscription to have his lawn of size XXX mowed every month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Subscription included in a bundle product

We noticed that when a "Subscription" is included in a bundle the membership in not linked. We have this problem only in the bundle orders.
    Could be a roadmap for this?

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. woocommerce subscription plugin

please allow customers to be able to "suspend" or hold their subscription

please allow customers to easily change subscriptions (changing by "adding something new to the shopping cart" and then checking out is unbelievable !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Request Subscriptions to support general Donation model

I just want to be able to have the user enter the schedule and amount for the subscription.

Ideally, i would like to support a user making a donation such as:

Subscription price of [User-specified by total] per [user-specified] for [user-specified]

General fund__30__
    Fund 2 __10____
    Total.......... $40

therefore, the subscription would have a recurring payment of $40 dollars (with "General Fund" and "Fund 2" line items/options). The two line items just specify how to allocate the $40.

Is this currently possible? If not, is this coming soon? This is a general scenario for giving recurring donations.

Also, would like…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Filter to customize Subscriptions list columns

The WooCommerce Subscriptions list should allow to filter the list columns as it is considered best practice for any plugin.

Please add this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Easier User Management of Group Subscriptions

I would like to allow a user to purchase a membership subscription to premium content for a group of people and have a discount at a minimum amount of users. So, say a membership subscription is $200 per year for an individual and $150 per user for a group. I would like users interested in purchasing a membership subscription for their group to purchase a minimum of 5 and add as many users above 5 as they would like. Right now I am using coupons, but it is a clunky process that doesn't let the user set the membership amount…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Subscriptions should allow prorating of time only (i.e. don't prorate price)

I'd love to see an option added for subscription switching that allows us to prorate the subscription period, but without affecting the price.

E.g. I have a skincare subscription billed every 4 months, and the next payment date is December 26. If I switch to a subscription billed every 2 months that is a higher price, I don't want the customer to be billed anything extra at the time of the switch but I want the next payment date brought forward to October 26.

Currently without enabling prorating, the next payment date stays as December 26. If I enable prorating,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Public Searchable Members Directory (with filters)

Would be great to allow members to select "show as public" against basic information on their account, such as contact details, a photo and a short profile field. So all paid members appear as a searchable directory listing (with location filters) to be displayed on the open/public area of the site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Special Offer interruption for customers when they try to suspend or cancel

When a customer clicks to suspend or cancel a subscription we need a solution to have an interrupting screen or popup that appears offering the customer a discount on their current subscription to incentivize them to keep their subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Choice of Free Trial or Start Subscription

I would like to see some sort of integration that would allow an admin to create a subscription product that has the ability to allow a customer to have the options of starting a free trial which would last for as long as the admin chooses and then starts the recurring payment for the product or the choice of just start the subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base