WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Interaction between Account Funds and WC Subscriptions extensions

Create an option for the 'WC Subscriptions' extension to draw money from a customer's account funds when combined with the 'Account Funds' extension. For example, if the customer normally pays $20 a month, but the customer has $11 in account funds stored at the time payment is due, WC Subscriptions will only charge their credit card $9 and will deduct the $11 from their account funds (totaling $20).

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Use account funds towards an order - pay difference with card / paypal

I was about to purchase the account funds extension for woocommerce when I noticed that at checkout customers can only purchase an order that falls within the value of their account balance.

My customers would like to pay a recurring monthly amount which would be inputted using account funds and could then go towards any purchases they want to make. Say, though, they have $15 in their account fund and they want to make a purchase of $25 it seems counterintuitive that there is no option to pay the difference using their credit card or paypal details.

Is there any…

14 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Add more easily credits the Account Funds

The Account Funds plugin is very good but could be better if it had an easier option to buy more credits to the users. If the credits were added via email or by mass for multiple users would facilitate the work. Thank you!

7 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Extend Account Funds

To make it work better for internal company stores, where account funds are the sole method of payment, and administered by a manager (not purchasable):

1) add scheduling of funds, similar to coupon validity dates, so that funds can mirror periodic budgets.

2) in settings, electing to not allow users to purchase funds should result in the hiding of the "deposit funds" button in all locations, including the shortcode.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Report for Manually Adjusted Funds

It would be great to have a report that shows a record of funds that are manually adjusted, broken out by customer.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • New improvements for Account Funds

Please provide the following improvements for "account funds":
              1. Sending mail to the customer when credit is ending and must be recharged

2. always visible to the deposit payment options into account, even when the product exceeds the value of the account and in this case if the user clicks will be redirected to the page to make a deposit.

3. display two prices for the product, the normal value and the discounted with "account funds"

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Account Funds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base