WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Conditional Logic on WooCommerce Product Add-Ons

Conditional Logic on WooCommerce Product Add-Ons.

Doens't really need an explanation but, only show this option if user has selected option x - etc

You know how it works

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. fix order line item metadata keys

currently, order line items metadata gets saved very inconsistently:

// product variation
    "key": "1-kies-je-kip",

// product addons
    "key": "2. Kies je mix", <---- here addon price is 0
    "key": "3. Kies je extra's (€ 4,00)", <---- price is 4

now, problem with that is whenever addon price/title changes, code that looks for that meta key, needs to be updated.

Proposition: add a slug/id field for addons (either user defineable or autogenerated) that will always stay the same (unless addon is removed)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Link that opens in pop-up

We wish it would be possible to add a link that opens in a popup, in which we can display an image.

We need to show what different typefaces are possible for each product category.

Please add this function. Or just having the possibility to add an image.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sub Add-ons

It'd be awesome to have a jquery thing of sorts to display a sub add-on based on a selection of an add-on.
    Within the add-on options would be an add sub add-on/dependent. If X is selected show Sub. If Y is selected show Sub2.
    This would prevent the need for Gravity forms plugin use for a single need.
    Or next to new add on button add an add sub add-on button which the user would select the parent. Then continue to the regular options.
    The problem with many custom fields is that other plugins like QB integrations don't pass custom,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show addons for grouped products

Would like required add-ons for Grouped Products to show up on the product page, instead of having a 'Select Options' button later on.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add-on image download from the Order Options page

I use Add-ons but it is kind of lacking that when my clients upload image/media files (I have expanded it to include .zip and other extensions) that I or a CSR (who does not have FTP access) can not just click on the link string and download the file.

In inspecting the code it is just <p>....</p> and it would be nice if it could be at least a hyperlink or "download file" button. Right now the only way I know is via FTP treasure hunt for files in the plugin folder, seems extremely unrefined to say the least.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Clear Add-Ons after adding to the cart

When you have a text add-on for a product and add it to the cart, the name stays after the page reloads. It would be great if the text cleared so it was ready for another addition quickly if needed - see the recording here: http://g.recordit.co/21gqlqwACP.gif

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show Images with Checkbox Option

Would love the option to have checkboxes that also display images. Like the Multiple Choice Type Addon - Image Variation but allowing multiple choices like the standard checkbox.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stock control by field

Stock control by field on WooCommerce Product Add-ons.

It seems essential to have a stock control for each field, otherwise I have to show the product completely without stock.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Woocommerce product add-ons Placeholder text

...want to have the possibility to set placeholder text in the textfields!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a picture-select option on the add-ons extension

would be great to have small images that people can choose from in the checkboxes options or any of the others

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Required quantity for addon

A useful option would be the ability to restrict an addon depending on the quantity ordered.

For example, to be able to add the product to the cart with addon X, you must order 20 pcs of the product.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add-on option of HTML to allow e.g. sub-titles between add-ons

It'd be handy to have an add-on option of custom HTML to add various subtitles within groups of add-ons instead of adding e.g. a checkbox field to insert a title and body text, and then removing the checkbox with CSS.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enlarge the images when you click on it

My wishes are that you could enlarge the images when you click on it in productside.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Some requirements for the product editing page

I would love to split custom attribute values by new lines instead of the | character.
    When choosing values for the attributes using the "wc enhanced select list" and i get no matched, it will be better to show the "add new value" action instead of the "no results" label.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Product Enquiry Form: Insert a checkbox for users accepting GDPR compliance

I think that in Product Enquiry Form extension a checkbox should exist (and a textarea field for details) for users accepting GDPR compliance.

Exactly as the two checkboxes i have to check here in order to post this idea!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Display Converted Price on Product Add-Ons using Select Boxes and Currency Converter Widget

Some of my products have over 20 color options, so they are offered using Select Boxes (dropdown menus) instead of Radio buttons or Check boxes.

When using the Currency Converter Widget Plugin, the plugin converts radio and checkbox add-on prices to the target currency, but select box prices are shown in the shop's base currency.

When the shop base currency is in US Dollar, this creates confusion for customers whose currencies use the same $ symbol as USD (e.g. AUD, NZD).

I have been told by the Woo team that they have not been able to find a solution for…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Independent tax rates for add-ons

My client sells propane gas. Typically the customer will buy a refill at a set price. However, they can only do this if they already own the gas cylinder. If not they must also pay for the cylinder. In woocommerce this can be done by adding the cylinder as an optional add-on.

The only problem is that the gas is rated at 20% tax and the cylinder is rated at 0% tax! Currently the product add-ons extension does not allow us to set different tax rates per item.

It would be great if we could set the tax rate of…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow for a 'learn more' link in the product add-on

Having the ability to add a 'learn more' link to product add-ons, either in the description or a new field

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Exploded view product plugin

I found this nice feature for Magento http://hottons.com/for-all-stores/explodedproduct.html and it would be great to have a similar plugin for WooCommerce. Great for exploded products pars list when you know where the location of the pars you search for is fitted. I really hope there is someone picking up this idea. Regards Göran, Sweden

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base