WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Product Add-Ons

Choose a price-range for the product on which the Product add-on is applied too.
    i.e. Price range 100-200 in specific category get 5% and
    Price range 200-500 gets a 7%

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to pass product add-on values through the URL (similar to qty)

The ability to pass a value for a product add-on through the URL as you can for ProductID and QTY. Simply reference the name of the add-on and the value for it. When the product page opens, the value is prefilled in the add-on. This is very useful for sending custom emails to customers with custom add-on values like engravings text or other product options custom for that customer and letting them click the URL in the email and open the product customized for them. All they have to do is click the add to cart button to purchase ;…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Apply the woocommerce_price_trim_zeros on display

If you're using woocommerce_price_trim_zeros then you'd expect Product Add-ons to also be applying this filter. Arguably a bug that needs fixing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allowing users to fill in Product Add-Ons data when entering manual orders

Currently there is no way to fill in Product Add-On info for any products when entering a manual order, even when there is a global product add-on that is required for each order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Developer documentation for product add-ons

Developer documentation for product add-ons.

It would be great to be able to customise product add-ons, as we have a use case to have addons selected separately from the product in the checkout flow (e.g pick product, pick addons, checkout).

Trying to figure it out by looking at the code / templates isn't straightforward.

Same applies to any extension that doesn't have developer docs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Product Add-Ons Changing Options List

I would like to add an option to an Add-On and have the ability to place the new option anywhere in the list without having to retype all of the options below the new item. For example, I have an Add-On called Color with options listed in this order: Red, Blue, Brown, Yellow, Blue, Green Orange, Purple. I would like to add the option Pink between Blue and Brown. The way it is now, I have to retype every option below Blue to get Pink in the place that I want it. It would be nice to be able to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can i remove the empty squares for the image placeholder and click in the pic to choose and to remove

Hi, I wonder if there are possible to make the addons image clickable when you dont want it instead for the empty square. You click on it to chose and you click once agin when you dont want it. It's so many empty squares and it takes much space on the mobile. Then is not very nice to look at:/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would like to be able to optionally NOT list Add-Ons as Line Items

We were using Add-Ons as a way to collect student info from parents. Having these show up as line items with a price in the cart makes this approach unusable. I'm sure for most having the line items is a big win, for us, it was a disaster (a bug was also counting these line items against inventory). It would be nice to be able to completely toggle off display of Add-Ons as line items in the cart.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add-on shortcodes

I'd like to be able to include add-on selctions via shortcode. That way I can include add-on purchases on post types that fall outside Woo (e.g., event tickets)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Get the output from Product Addons plugin included in the WooCommerce Rest api

I'm using the WooCommerce api to use WooCommerce as the back end for a mobile app.

Works great!

But, extra product options from the product addons plugin are not served via the WooCommerce api, and so... they don't show up in the app.

This is a real shame.

Please consider putting the product addons output into the WooCommerce api.

I think that really would make product addons the only plugin to consider for, well... product addons. :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Product Vendors type

WC Product Vendors plugin

I would like to be able to select/unselect the default product types a Vendor can post.

I have Product Vendors and Simple Auction plugins running together. I want to allow vendors to be able to make only one type of product on my site: "Auction".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Repeating text field

A repeating text field would allow the customer to order multiple versions of a product, each with different text on it.

For example - a t-shirt for a Hen (Bachellorette) Party would have a repeating Name field that would allow the customer to order t-shirts with different names on. There would be one field initially with a button below which says "add another". Of course, the repeating text field would also have a price multiplier or, if it was really clever, would create multiple entries in the cart each with just the one name (would be nice to have that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Upgrade file upload fields to use PLUpload

Desired outcomes:
    - Visual progress representation when uploading files.
    - Multiple files uploaded with a single upload field.
    - Store files in the media library when uploaded.

The above can be achieved using plupload from within WordPress core.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Needs to have a default option set for selecting add on values! Very standard on shopify, magento, etc!

Needs to have a default option set for selecting add on values! Very standard on shopify, magento, etc!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Woocommerce Product add-on for variation

Would love to apply specific add-on for a specific variation of variable product.
    Product A > Variation 1 (priceA) option 1=X€
    Product A > Variation 2 (priceB) option 1=XX€
    If any idea?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Product hero image attribute

In Product Hero you can turn the image on or off, but you can't choose to show a different image. Would be useful having a specific attribute in order to choose a preferred image regardless the featured image in the product page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Product-Addon Uploads to Media Library

Currently when you have a Product Add-on with an upload, the images only show up in the Order, and not in the Media Library. The problem is that for a store manager to delete all these uploads, they have to log in through FTP to remove these, there is no way for them to remove them from the Dashboard. It would be nice if the images showed up in the Media Library for easy management.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Register AVG Retail

The registration of AVG products from online and a retail store differs significantly.
    In order to register AVG retail, enter the activation code and then create your AVG my account.
    Visit us : https://www.activateavgretailcard.com/
    Call us : +1-855-210-6444

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Quantity add on price based on the quantity of another add on

I wish we could base a add on price based on the quantity of another add on. Right now you can only do a "quantity based" or "Percentage based" price based on the cost of the subscription. However, this doesn't seem very practical. Also it would be nice to be able to base an add on price based on the TOTAL of the product and not just based on an individual item.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Export Product Data to contain 1 column which indicates if the item has a Product Add on.

It would be extremely useful to have at the very least a one column export to provide us with the details as to whether an item has a product add on or not. After loading 10000 products on mass, there are some items that still require add ons to be listed but to figure out which ones is impossble. Some indication would be nice...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base