WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adjustable / Removable Items In Cart for WooCommerce Product Add Ons

When you cart the item with the "extra add ons" the client cannot remove the item or adjust the qty (if set) at the cart without removing the entire parent item. They should just be able to remove the "optional add on" or adjust it up and down as they may wish to add more then one.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Activation.kaspersky.com

If there is any other error code or message you see on the screen displayed by the antivirus, reach out for Kaspersky Customer Support to resolve your problem related to Kaspersky. The services are available 24*7 so you can get a user-friendly assistance any time you need.
    Visit On: https://activationkasperskys.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. product addon: geo location

geo located addon. you will be able to choose a location for pickup, or treatment (if it's a spa, for example)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Compatibilid bulk variation forms and products add-ons

Hello, I am very interesting that the plugin Bulk variations forms are compatible with products add-ons, the latter with a quantity field if they want fewer options than the total of the products added, it is also useful that the plugin has the option to integrate the total product page without having to do click Bulk order form.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. CSV import and export option

Currently it's pretty hard to import and export options if CSV option can be provided that would really extend this plugin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product builder / live preview

Hi there,

I have had a few clients who are after some functionality like the below:

https://www.fabness.com.au/home-decor/glassware/premium-beer-glasses/dad-premium-beer-glass.html

This would be some sort of product builder / live preview plugin that would be simple to use, without all the added complications of something like the below:

http://fancyproductdesigner.com/

This could even be added as a part of the existing Product Add-ons plugin. Frankly, I am quite surprised nothing like this is currently available on WooCommerce.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Extend Product Addon File Upload Functionality

I am implementing a feature where a customer can customise a product with an image. Right now I cannot pull out the uploaded image and display it back to the customer until they add the product to their basket. This seems counter-intuitive. Now the customer clicks 'file upload' and only the path to the file is displayed. This prevents the customer from storing any file if they don't actually intend to purchase - which is great. But perhaps the file could be uploaded once the button is clicked, stored in a holding pen and then deleted if no 'add to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hide value in brackets

It would be useful to add the ability to hide the cost of some product add-ons, or at the very least add something like a span tag around the value, so we can hide it. A toggle in the backend would be idea, but wrapping the value in a tag would also be an option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add a feature to select/deselect some of the add ons (which can be setup) such as gift wrap on the cart page

could add a feature to select/deselecet some of the add ons (which can be setup)

such as gift wrap

its a simple one

if there is no select/deselect

customer has to:

A) remove the product from cart

b) find the same product again

c) go to product page

d) not select/or now select gift wrap

e) add to cart

this is a good feature to add

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. WooCommerce Add-Ons performs validation checks before add to cart or disables button

Validation should be done before the add to cart is fired, or the button is disabled until mandatory fields have been completed.

This would prevent data loss when using the plugin with bookings as currently if a mandatory add-on field is missed the page is reloaded and the bookings date is lost.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Apply global add-ons using product tags (not categories)

Be able to apply add-ons based on tags instead of categories, to make it more granular.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sub Add-ons

It'd be awesome to have a jquery thing of sorts to display a sub add-on based on a selection of an add-on.
    Within the add-on options would be an add sub add-on/dependent. If X is selected show Sub. If Y is selected show Sub2.
    This would prevent the need for Gravity forms plugin use for a single need.
    Or next to new add on button add an add sub add-on button which the user would select the parent. Then continue to the regular options.
    The problem with many custom fields is that other plugins like QB integrations don't pass custom,…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Group name shown in cart/checkout

We need to add group name as it's required but don't want to show that group name on cart:

http://cld.wthms.co/ZpPVq
    http://cld.wthms.co/zdETQZ

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. WooCommerce Bookings integration: include data attributes in filter

I use the filter `woocommerce_product_addons_option_price` in `select.php` to change the price of an addon dynamically. However, when I add this product to the cart / use it with WooCommerce Bookings the old price is taken into account.

Theory: I change the price with the filter, but the data attributes are not affected by this.

Non invasive solution: Change `$option['price']` --> `$price`in line 24 in `woocommerce-product-addons/templates/addons/select.php`

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enhancement: Duplicate Global Add-Ons

I Desperately need a "DUPLICATE" button on Global Add-ons alongside the EDIT & DELETE Buttons. DESPERATELY. PLEASE.

I have a large furniture website I am working on and the variants are the same but with different add-on pricing based on product type (chair/sofa/etc). I have LONG LISTS of add-ons that I need to duplicate many times and change the pricing to make global add-on variants.

Please add this feature ASAP. It cannot be that difficult and would save days of time and mitigate errors in manually entering the same list of 2000 fabrics etc multiple times.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show error message for all required add-ons fields that aren't filled out

Right now, these show one-at-a-time. Would prefer that these show up all at once, so the customer can correct all of them and then checkout.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a warning when not using custom labels (because Product Addons without Label get lost)

When using Product Add-Ons with checkboxes and only one option, it's easy to not add a label for this addon. But without a label, it won't be passed through to the order confirmation.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Support addon population/posting from query string

Similar to how WC can support things like variations via query string.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add apply_filters

apply_filters from WooCommerce is available for use on ```woocommerce_price_display_suffix```.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base