WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Smart Coupons - Apply to Fees at Checkout

A service fee is added to the checkout of certain products. Currently, when a user checks out, even if the gift card exceeds the order total, he or she still has to pay for the fee with one of the payment gateways. Fees can added like so:
    $woocommerce->cart->add_fee( 'Service Fee', $service_fee, true, 'standard' );

Fix: Before (Line 2176 of ./woocommerce_smart_coupons.php):
    $order_total = Smart_Coupons_WC_Compatibility::global_wc()->cart->cart_contents_total + Smart_Coupons_WC_Compatibility::global_wc()->cart->tax_total + Smart_Coupons_WC_Compatibility::global_wc()->cart->shipping_tax_total + Smart_Coupons_WC_Compatibility::global_wc()->cart->shipping_total;

After:
    $fees_total = 0;
    foreach ( Smart_Coupons_WC_Compatibility::global_wc()->cart->fees as $fee ) {
    $fees_total += $fee->amount;
    }

$order_total = Smart_Coupons_WC_Compatibility::global_wc()->cart->cart_contents_total + Smart_Coupons_WC_Compatibility::global_wc()->cart->tax_total + Smart_Coupons_WC_Compatibility::global_wc()->cart->shipping_tax_total + Smart_Coupons_WC_Compatibility::global_wc()->cart->shipping_total + $fees_total;

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. List available coupons on Admin Order screen

The Admin Order screen is often used by staff at a reception desk or answering a phone call. As many coupon codes are generated, the staff member may not know the code of a coupon they want to apply for the customer.

The Add Coupon function could be extended to provide a list of all coupons applicable to the customer who had been selected for the order.

In addition to ensuring the customer gets the best price on the order, this would also allow the staff member the opportunity to mention coupons that are available to the customer for potential…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. autogenerated codes too many characters

2 Ideas for Smart Coupons:
    1.- It should allow us to choose how many characters the autogenerated codes will have. We just needed a for or five character code, it's going to be sent printed and people will have to type it.
    2.- We created codes using an external service for this, and to check how the plugin worked, we imported the same 1,000 csv code file twice, and it never showed an error, saying "this code already exists", "you can't have two equal codes", nothing like that, so if our external code generator doesn't work properly creating unique codes,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Description textbox for "Add Bulk Coupons" view

Please add description textbox in a "Add Bulk Coupons" view so you can also add a description while adding multiple coupons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Review Coupons

We want to reward reviews from customers with a coupon

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Coupon issued for a review can be a percentage off a single item instead of % off entire cart

We use the Woo Review for Discounts plugin. We would like to limit the customer to a 10% off coupon for ONE item for the review. After the coupon has been issued I do see where I can go in manually to each individual coupon to allow the coupon to be applied to only one item in their cart instead of giving them 10% off their ENTIRE cart. However, that would require us to manually go into the Usage Limits for each individual coupon issued to and edit each coupon as it is offered.

Shouldn't we be able to dictate…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Woocommerce Smart Coupons

Hi,
    i just struggling with the Plugin Smart Coupons.
    After Tests with that Bulk-Function i'm not satisfied with that feature.

To fill out 10 times the same E-mail to generate 10 coupons is just tinkering and not a pro-solution!
    This generates unnecessary Traffic to mail-systems too, what we all should have to avoid.
    My customer plans to send hundreds of coupons to one reseller in the future, because it is a part of his business.
    My server is configured with outgoing antispam protection! in that case, the system will close that mail-connection, because this could be assumed for spam!

Also…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base