WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cope with situations where the number of pre-orders will exceed the stock quantity.

When more pre-orders are received than the available quantity the earliest orders (up to the number of the quantity) are selected for processing and later ones receive a customisable sorry email (maybe they will be first in line for the next batch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding a deposit to pre-order

I ordered this plugin so I could take pre-orders. However we are a small store and we do quite expensive items on pre-order only. I would like to take deposits rather than a fee for pre-ordered items. It does seem weird that a pre-order plugin doesn't offer a deposit feature. When using the fee section it adds onto the total rather than subtract it from the total like a deposit would. I am sure most people would want this feature as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Name Your Price compatibility with PreOrder.

A pre-order product can't use Name Your Price at this time. Create compatibility.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Feature request: add an option to enable pre-orders automatically when stock hits zero

That would be nice to have an option to automatically enable pre-order for all products when the stock hits zero instead of having to manually check the option.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Feature request: abiility to change payment method for active Pre-Orders

It seems that it shouldn't be too difficult to provide a button when editing the Pre-Order to change the payment method

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reporting features for Pre Orders

Pre-orders don't show up in the reporting, whether the order was paid upfront or pay upon release. Both "pay upfront" and "pay upon release" products/orders have the same order status of "Pre-Ordered". I can see how this makes reporting tricky, as in one case money has been received, but not for the other.

But I think we should do something for reporting in this area, maybe even add an extra reporting tab.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For Consideration: Separate Order Statuses for Paid Pre-Orders

Both orders that are paid up-front and will be paid later will use the same `wc-pre-ordered` order status, just with different `_wc_pre_orders_when_charged` order meta.

This means that other plugins can never know if the pre-order has a payment processed or not based on the status. For things like order exporters, this means that `$order->is_paid()` fails.

Perhaps adding another status to designate this, then adding that via the `woocommerce_order_is_paid_statuses` would help with third party integrations that need to take action for a paid order, regardless of whether it's a pre-order or not. This may also be useful down the road for…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Individual 'Product Messages' – not only global

I think that this is a really crucial feature as there can easily be different reasons for why a product is available to pre-order. Hope to see it soon!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base