WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooThemes catalog. This is not a sales channel.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Full Bookings support for costs

Cost of Goods supports WooCommerce Bookings in a very basic way. You can set the cost for the booking product as a whole currently. This is helpful for bookings like appointments or event tickets that will have a set cost for the booking purchase. For example, if you sell appointment blocks, you can set a cost for this booking.

If you have a booking that uses blocks configurable by the customer (like hotel rooms), the cost cannot be set per block. This feature would add per-block costs for more fine-tuned cost control.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Cost of Goods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • New good

I propose to consider making additions to WooCommerce.
      1. In some cases it would be very handy to have in addition to grouped and variant type of goods and more complete. It is very similar to grouped. But:
      a. It has its own price – the price for the whole package, which is automatically calculated from the values of commodities, with a pre-specified number of them in the kit. The client sees:
      i. the price of the kit,
      ii. the kit prices (as in grouped) can see each of them in a new window separately
      iii. the amount of each…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Cost of Goods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base