WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Generate Whole Store PDF with Store Catalog PDF Download

Add the ability to generate a PDF of the stores whole catalog from a sites admin area that could then be used as a pre-made catalog for download.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Product-to-PDF

Hello, one of my customers also has a very large store, and today, he needs to create all products in woocommerce, then fill out all the product info. At the same time, he also needs to create PDF product sheets for every single product in InDesign and then upload it to his site. Whenever there's a small change in product details, he needs to update the product info in wordpress + update the indesign document, re-upload the pdf... etc.. long story. It would be great to have a plugin that would simplify this situation: a simple "Product-to-PDF" plugin, that enables…

2 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      • Store Catalog PDF - Just make it usefull

Hi. I think I've tried all the PDF plug-ins of the world including the one from WooCommerce. None of them is able 1. to produce a PDF from a product with some of its content (description, part of the attributes) 2. in a presentable way. So I read that everyone is producing PDFs with InDesign or other tools just to be able to copy/paste content from a product to an electronic document. That is a huge lost of time.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)