WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add rate option to discounted Standard Room Rate for specific number of nights booked.

Similarly to how the **Block count** cost option for Bookable products, allow a store owner to reduce the rate for an Accommodation product based on duration of stay.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add ability to block off either check in or out for certain dates

Presently if you set a date as unavailable, you cannot check in or out, when sometimes a customer should be able to check out on that date. There should be an option to block either check in or check out on certain dates.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Feature Request: allow flexible minimum number of nights

Minimum number of nights allowed in a booking is currently fixed to one field (e.g. 1 night)

It would be great if it could be possible to be able to add Minimum number of nights according to dates - e.g. December 20th - January 10th: minimum number of nights = 2

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. List view of bookings filterable by date

When we have bookings we need to be able to see who is coming in that week/month/day and be able to export/print that information in an easily viewable format. The current month view is not printable if there is more than one booking that day and the day view gives no information other than the order number.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Rate Range by Person Count In Accommodation Product Type

When creating an accommodation product that includes persons, the option of setting a rate range by persons count is not available as it is in a bookable product.

I need to set a nightly room rate where there is a base rate that is for double occupancy, but the accommodation can host up to 8 people. For each additional person from 3 - 8, there is a $50.00 up charge.

Currently, I am able to use a bookable product to achieve this type of rate range, but I would love to be able to use the other available functionality of…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Unclear wording of the message that shows when a day is fully booked

When trying to make a booking that overlaps with fully booked days, the message says:
    There are a maximum of 0 places remaining on 29/11/2017

It would be much simpler to say "29/11/2017 is fully booked! Please choose different dates".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Update Unpaid Orders when Booking Dates Change

Sometimes clients change their booking dates before an order has been paid, but the amount due in the order does not change even if the number of nights booked has increased or decreased. I can understand the need to not change amounts due on orders that have been paid, but as long as the status is unpaid I can't see why there would be any problem with updating the amount due to accurately reflect the number of nights booked.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Google Calender Synchronizing for Accommodation Bookings (2-way) for OTAs

Please integrate the Google Calender Synchronizing feature from Bookings for Accommodation Products too.

The Reason I ask for is that I want to synchronize the Bookings with OTAs.

So far only Bookings has this feature.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. QuickBooks POS Support +1-888-833-0109 Helpline Phone Number

QuickBooks POS is a dynamic business management software that allows you to carry out all your business operations transparently. By providing you with all the hardware, software and payment services needed to manage a retail store, the software allows you to focus on other important elements for the success of your business. We provide (24*7 services) toll free number +1-888-833-0109 For USA clients.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. https://www.smartboardsuk.com/collections/all-hoverboards

Are you hunting for high quality, best, cheap, and also reasonably priced hoverboard for sale UK, segway/swegway for sale UK, hoverboard segway spare parts for sale uk and cheap hoverboard repair services online in Leeds, UK then you have visited the strict place and no need to go anywhere as well as we at Smart Boards UK (smartboardsuk.com) can provide all these services at better ways at best market price. Visit https://www.smartboardsuk.com/collections/all-hoverboards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How Soon Should I Obtain Results?

The result aftereffects of this Testosterone Enhancement pill are a lot more grounded and will convey the best outcomes toward the day's end. As you started Enzolast it, in only multi week, it will begin appearing superb outcomes in a relentless way. You have to use it all the time to observe some ground-breaking results. You should keep it offset with the good dieting daily practice and water utilization hydration to get great outcomes. Click here https://enzolast.info/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. http://worldmuscleking.com/holistic-bliss-keto/

Far a powder dinner substitution equation The equation is intended to assist the overall populace with achieving their dietary objectives essentially it is a healthy enhancement which number one center is to upgrade your everyday day after day life is a nutritious beverage which gives the body extra dietary supplements to maintain up the low carbs country to your weight loss plan schedule Admission of encourages you to construct your vitality throughout the day components of that is a nutritional enhancement and its essential capacities are that it encourages you lessen your sustenance permit through controlling your craving and exceptional…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. https://timesnutrition.com/regal-keto-diet/

Regal Keto including exercise to help your blood sugar sugar levels and your weight decrease.For almost 25 years, Beverleigh Piepers have searched for and found a number of secrets to help you build a healthy body. Go to learn about some of those secrets.The answer is not available in the endless volumes of available information but in itselfIf you are trying to lose weight but try to see the results you are looking Visit For More Info: https://timesnutrition.com/regal-keto-diet/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. https://wellnesstrials.org/keto-buzz-uk/

Ketosis is utilized such an experiment, and it works consecutively by burning the energy present in the platform. With the help of this, Keto Buzz Pills has formed a very perfect blend of only natural and herbal extracts to give you a metabolic state where only fats are utilized to give yourself energy for anything which you are doing throughout the day.

https://wellnesstrials.org/keto-buzz-uk/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Accommodation for number of days and seasons (months)

I have 1 day rate for 1-7 days, another for 7 or more. Then we have a different discount applied according to the season of the year. A very typical thing for seasonal resort type places.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. http://obesity2.com/

may shed pounds. And regardless of how the scale of your dad and mom, brother, sister, aunt or uncle seems, I guarantee you have got the Obesity2 power to make your waist line just the way you want it.Step 1 is to stop making excuses and taking responsibility to your present day physical situation and understanding that you created this example, however especially which you have the ability to trade, create a lifestyles .Visit For More Info: http://obesity2.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. https://www.smore.com/efj73-the-news-spy-reviews

The News Spy is an automatic buying and selling platform making rounds on the net with quite a few “proofs” to its credit score. This system is said to possess distinctive intelligence in recognizing cash-producing prospects quickly,
    https://www.smore.com/efj73-the-news-spy-reviews

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Accommodation products should have a base cost on top of the nightly cost

Accommodation products should have a base cost on top of the nightly cost.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to set Product level Check in and Check out time

Ability to set Product level Check in and Check out time

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add price range multipliers, like for Bookable products

I want to have 4 pricing options - weekday low season, weekend low season, weekday high season, weekend high season.

This is possible with standard Bookable products - I can add one rule to increase the price on the weekends, and another one to increase the price in high season:

However, on accommodations product I can only set cost per night, without an option to stack rules and increase / multiply the previous price:

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base