WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mandatory Attributes

It would be great to see the option to mark certain custom Product Attributes as mandatory. This would ensure that a site's support staff always complete the key data for each product, and don't accidentally miss data that may be required for filters etc.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shipping calculator on product page

Customers want a shipping calculator on the product page. Could use the same calculator/form that's displayed on the checkout page. And then maybe when they hit calculate, it gets displayed in a modal so that it's not taking up valuable real estate on product page. Would lead to better conversion rates.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "View All" products on category

Want to add an option to pagination and/or category filter to "View All" products. Many people like myself hate, hate, hate clicking page after page after page - I just want them all on one page and I am willing to wait for it to load as it's better than waiting for every pagination page to load.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatically calculate variation prices

Each attribute used for a variation has a value, so does the base product. When creating all variations, its them a manual task to calculate with a calculator the variation price then add to the sale price.
    It would be far easier if an attribute differential price could be set, then this used to calculate the variation price with link all variations. It is currently a maintenance nightmare. This method could also be used to easily update prices, if for example only one element of the price changes such a the price of one attribute.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display attributes (ie. size, color) under product image on archives page

Users cannot add-to-cart variable products from the category pages. They're forced to go to individual product pages to do so.

Many other stores already offer that option. It's a much needed addition.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make columns sortable in stock report

It would be nice if we could sort the columns in our stock reports based on the values contained within... For instance, imagine I'm looking at the low stock report, and I want to see which products are lowest and needing restocked soonest... Currently, I have to go through each of the 20+ pages of the report in order to find them manually. It would be nice if I could just click the "units in stock" heading at the top of the table and they would sort ASC or DESC for me automatically.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Ability to Remove Taxes for Logged in Wholesale Orders

This would probable be an add on to the Dynamic Pricing Plugin I would think but maybe not. I need the ability to not charge tax to logged in wholesaler users. This is extremely important for one of my clients that I am building a site for, if I can this this functionality this plugin will be exactly what i need.

Thanks!
    Daniel

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Single product management within an order

Ship orders in multiple batches, managing which products from a single order were shipped in which delivery. Be able process returns item by item so that item is taken out of the sales amounts and added back into stock.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. URL in order confirmation that links to the order

Like almost all other cart, when you get an email notifying you of a new order, this email contains a URL that can quickly open the order itself. This negates the need to open browsers, find the site, find the back-end and find the order. A simple "View Order" link on the confirmation email sent to the owner of the shop will simplify the process.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. can not add a rating without a comment on the review product. Thanks

can not add a rating without a comment on the review product. Thanks

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Continue Shopping button on Cart and Checkout Page

Its would be a nice ease if we add Continue Shopping button on Cart and Checkout Page

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. WooCommerce - Single image for multiple products

Something that I've run into during my present project was the inability to attach an existing image from either my media library or NextGEN gallery to multiple products. So, I have to upload the same image multiple times, taking up my time and server space.

That or, another way to attach images to a product from your media library, or even better, your NextGen Gallery. The wordpress media library with a large amount of files is a joke to work with.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Upsells and Crossells Widget for Sidebar

Would be great to have Upsells and Crossells displayed in the sidebar on the Single Product page, rather than at the bottom beneath the product description. Perhaps would be a simple hack of the Featured Products Widget.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Autocomplete off

New property for “checkout fields”:
    autocomplete = on/off

To be able to turn off autocomplete for certain fields as described here for other properties such as “placeholder”, etc.: https://docs.woothemes.com/document/tutorial-customising-checkout-fields-using-actions-and-filters/

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Prices display including tax in the order edit screen.

Woocommerce to have an extra column in the edit order screen. This column displays the tax inclusive price per product line. That way if you want to reduce a product price you can just enter the tax inc price and the website does the calculations for you.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Create global attribute taxonomies from product edit screens

It would be nice if you could create global attribute sets from product edit screens.

For example, when you click on the attributes tab, and click add, there could be a check box or option to add it as a global attribute set.

Further, it would be nice if you could force all attribute sets added on product edit screens to be added as global attribute sets. So if clients are not savvy, you can choose that setting as an administrator.

The Value|Value|Value method of adding values can seem very crude and hard to grasp for some users, where as…

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add ‘Sold Out’ to WooCommerce Variable Product Dropdown

Make it able to add the text ‘sold out’ to the variable product configuration dropdowns on the product page to make it more clear to customers when a variation was out of stock, just like on this image:

http://goo.gl/g4GuVu

This is really necessary for shops that have many variations on their products, so customer don't have to click on all of them to find out if there is stock.

This issue was already solved by Skyverge until the recent 2.0+ Woo upgrade:
    http://www.skyverge.com/blog/add-sold-out-to-woocommerce-variable-product-dropdow/

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Merging Woo orders

It would be nice if we could merge orders!
    Sometimes users make other orders and this is a huge workflow problem. This could be solved easily with "merge order" functionality.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable easy single and bulk resend of customer confirmation emails

At the moment if there is a change to your core email template there is no way to enable a bulk resend of customer emails (for instance if updating instructions about how to collect tickets (I am an events organiser)). Is is possible to implement this at all?

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add fields to registration process

add fields to the registration process? I see you have one for the checkout process.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base