WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show orders in user profile page

Woocommerce doesn't seem to hook into the user profile screen to enable us to view all their orders. Yes, there is a filter in the orders screen but a simple hook into the user profile screen showing hyperlinks for all their orders would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search API Interface

It would be nice to have a search API included with the API core for allowing things like custom search forms to be programmed in or improve the catalog pages with hooks that would either filter or adjust the output.

A blank WC_Product object could be used for the search.
    This allows the structure to be fed through a wordpress filter to allow changes in a standard woocommerce category page.
    It can then be processed by a global search function where the results could be handed to a catalog page loop.

Another benefit would be to custom search pages allowing…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Capture the date when User Accounts are created.

I have had malicious scripts run against my site to create fraudulent users, possibly to attack the site or to cause my site to spam the innocent email addresses.

I know when the attack started and when it ended. I ended it with a CAPTCHA plugin recommended by your support team.

Now, I face the task of sorting through my Subscribers and contacting each one to determine if they would like to continue receiving emails from my site.

It would be a simple task to look at when User accounts were created so that I could remove them if the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add To Cart Button on bottom of product description

When you have a long description it is not evident for users to scroll back to the top and press "add to cart".... Not good for conversion & usability.

So why not make it a standard option to add an add to cart button at the bottom of the product description tab?

I checked with woocommerce support and the shortcode add to cart does not work in this area... I've tested it myself and the only way to make it work is via custom code via child theme functions.php or even some do it in footer.php.

I hope this basic…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pay button on "View Order" page when "Order status: pending"

User returns to site with product in cart... sees "Pay" and "View " buttons. "View" directs user to "View Order" page. When "Order status: pending", include a "Pay" button here, as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Coupons - Add variations to the general section of the coupons.

We have paying members with membership codes. Under certain categories/products, they will save a certain percentage. Other categories/products, they may have a certain $ amount taken off.
    Right now we have to do this manually after the product is submitted, but this would make it easier to process coupons with different values for certain merchandise.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve suggested attribute sorting, when adding new attributes to a variable product

If I have a set of attributes that use similar characters; for example clothing sizes: XS | S | M | L | XL | XXL | XXXL | 4XL | 5XL .

When I start typing to add a new attribute; suggestions of existing attributes pop up below (great) and in most cases when I hit Enter, it picks the correct suggestion automatically - speeding up the process a lot.

However, the problem (first world problem, for sure) is that when I type XL it pulls up 4XL as the first actionable suggestion, instead of XL - so when…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. europe

Hey there,
    I am managing a couple of webshops using woocommerce. all based in the Netherlands and all only shipping/selling within the Eurpean Union. Under settings I need to select 24 countries every time to include the whole of the european union. Isn't there a faster way? Either through importing the same list every time or selecting the Europea Union as a region. Now I need to search and select, which is time consuming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More modern and Easier Checkout

I think the checkout page needs to be revamped. There are much better checkout pages out there. Even Walmart has a good one that prefills the address for users - making things easier.

In terms of looks I think shopify has a cleaner looking checkout (especially on mobile).

We need to rethink the checkout page.
    - perhaps an expandable list of products ordered, so products don't clutter up the page.
    - Ask user for the shipping address first, geolocation for the address, or automatic address filling would be cool, again see walmart for how they do it.
    - It's cool…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Copy & Paste Countries by country code or comma separated list

It would be wonderful if we could add Selling location(s) by country ISO code or even by Continent. Currently I have to add them one by one which is painstaking & leads to errors.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How to Download Office Setup

Make fitting partner with MS Office in your PC, workstation or MAC! Nowadays, it comes pleasing in light of the manner in which you have enough number of errands on your hand. In spite of whether it is
    drafting a letter on Word, causing a spreadsheet for office to oversee Excel or making a PPT for your understudies to engage them to comprehend the Read dynamically about How to Download MS Office
    Setup on the Device?
    https://www.officekeyoffice.com/how-to-download-ms-office-setup/
    Call us:+1-855-210-6444

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow for a second email to verify first email entered correctly

When entering and email there should be an option to enter a second email to validate the first email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Previous/Next Arrows for Gallery Images

Add Prev/Next Arrows to images for navigating through all of the gallery images.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Provide abbreviations for states in address

We are in Australia. Currently when selecting the state in the billing or shipping address it is listed in full e.g. New South Wales. This is contrary to postal regulations, not to mention clumsy and takes up a lot of room. We need it to read the abbreviation, particularly for printouts i.e. ACT instead of Australian Capital Territory.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Update changelog in WordPress Plugins as soon as new update is available. Right now an update to 2.6.13 is available, but no changelog is.

Update changelog in WordPress Plugin Details page as soon as new update is available. Right now an update to 2.6.13 is available, but no changelog is.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Delete Product IDs in Bulk

This feature would allow you to remove some IDs from your product database and thus lighten your database and improve your website's performance.

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

It´s impossible to delete IDs variations that include a deleted product attribute.

This happens when you delete one product attribute in a given point of time. Its product variations won´t be deleted. The feature "Orphaned variations" won´t help because the product still exists, but not the product attribute you have deleted.

This feature would look for all variations that include a product attribute that is no longer used by its product variation. Then, it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WooCommerce for Japan

Hi, the translation of "orders" of "my account" page in Japanese version is currently "受注", which means order receipt in Japanese, and it seems like if the reader is the shop owner, not customer.
    I think the translation should be "ご注文"(your order in polite way) or "注文履歴" (order history).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Products Per Page

It would be nice to have the ability to place a drop down box on a product page so the customer can select how many products to show on that page. So if default is to paginate through 20 products at a time, the customer could select 100 products per page to see more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Product Category Description

i really wanna add some class and style to use category description more good way so need there Visual Editor or HTML Editor

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base