WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. http://www.appleofhealth.com/clinamax/

Clinamax sudden have a short circuit. Men who once managed disappointments and aggravations effortlessly all of a sudden get themselves less ready Clinamax to adapt to the troubles. Dejection can frequently eclipse even the most joyful of men when testosterone levels are in decrease. Muscle misfortune and weight pick up - Most men increase tend to pick.

http://www.appleofhealth.com/clinamax/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. reporting option for custom field

I've successfully added a custom field to order checkouts. I would like to know how to pull that data into the reports as to view the amount of purchases made by each association, similar to "Top Sellers".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Prefix “US” to $ symbol in product pricing

On the product page in woocommerce, in pricing area, it shows only "$" symbol, not "US$". You will agree that since $ is used for many currencies, not only US$, this should be integrated within your woocommerce plugin.

I wish you please incorporate this immediately for the sake of the users.

Please incorporate tis functionality as soon as you can.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A Quick Visual identifier that a Variation is Enabled

I wish there was a quick identifier that when looking at a list of variations for a product, that you could easily tell which ones were enabled or not enabled.

It seems currently that you have to open every variation individually in order to see its status of "enabled" or not...

A different color, or an asterick or something to just visually quickly see what variations are in use..... would seem very helpful, especially on products with lots of variations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Additional Class for Low In Stock items

In the plugin file abstract-wc-product.php on line 1991 the plugin determines a class for the stock status of a product. These classes come in handy to give some additional styling. There are currently 2 classes; in-stock and out-of-stock, but 1 class is missing; low-in-stock. Products that have passed the threshold of low stock still have the class in-stock, which is not true. They have a different text, but cannot be styled differently, because they have the same classes as the in-stock items. An additional class on these lines would make more sense and I was wondering if this could be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I am not sure if I am just missing it but... being able to list products by SKU would be nice

being able to list products by SKU would be helpful in locating a misplaced SKU (aka got put on wrong item) rather than going through each item to find it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Image Titles not displaying when the user hovers over an image

You recently added the image alt text tag content into the code of a product image and that is great (for those optimising -SEO- their pages and images).

I noticed that the image title tag is not being used in products' (main and thumbnails) images. This would display the title when the user hovers over an image or a thumbnail. It also helps deaf people if they have the appropriate software.

How about including it in your code in the next update please?

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customize Dashboard Widget

Have a way to customize what you want to display in the woocommerece dashboard. i.e. If someone wanted to see daily sales vs yesterday's sales or a way to select a preference. This could populate under top sales or sales this month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Set Variations with Value:Label

It would be great if when setting variations you couldn't just set the Label text and have it automatically be the Value as well. It would be great to be able to do something like Value:Label | Value:Label so that the actual value sent didn't have to be what you set the label to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix Free Shipping Coupon

Can you please fix it so that if you set a coupon to be limited to a certain set of products that the free shipping option available under this coupon is also limited to the same subset of products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add email invoice VAT display by defaut like checkout display

Hi,

In your template email-order-details.php, you display the order without the VAT ( woocommerce_tax_total_display() ) .

Who is a problem for all EU sellers who needs to display this on their invoices. Can you cut and past the code from review-order.php , line 87 to 101 to your email-order-detail.php and plain/email-order-detail.php ?

<?php if ( wc_tax_enabled() && 'excl' === WC()->cart->tax_display_cart ) : ?> <?php if ( 'itemized' === get_option( 'woocommerce_tax_total_display' ) ) : ?> <?php foreach ( WC()->cart->get_tax_totals() as $code => $tax ) : ?> <tr class="tax-rate tax-rate-<?php echo sanitize_title( $code ); ?>"> <th><?php echo esc_html( $tax->label ); ?></th> <td><?php…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Prompt response to requests of assistance

Hi, I don't have apple pay working and I have gone through all the literature around prior to contacting help and have put in five tickets for help dating back to the 26th of April, Prompt response would be helpful please review these tickets and your processes to improve customer service

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Order Actions to leave record under Order Notes

It would be great if Woo would put a note in the "Order Notes" box when we use the Order Actions > Resend Email so that we know when we sent the email to the customer.

Example - We resent invoice 3 times to customer, but when? If note was under order notes we just look in the Order notes area and tells us exactly when we resent any emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. product filter

I am new.. when using product filter, after customer chooses a option, it would be nice if screen auto updated and they did not have to press the "filter" button... or am I doing something wrong..???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow user to remove phone number hyperlinks when viewing an individual order

Give the user the option to remove the hyperlink from the phone number when viewing an individual order. Having a hyperlink here prevents copy/pasting into the UPS shipping form. Under Linux it is almost impossible to highlight the phone number without clicking the "tel:6165551212" style link

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Local pickup: Don't ask and check for ZIP code, if all ZIP codes are allowed

Why not have an additional option in the settings for "local pickup" that lets you choose (radio-button) "all postcodes allowed" or "select postcodes only"? Just as with "select countries" in the general shipping settings.

Currently, a customer has to click a button (Calculate Shipping - a misnomer), then enter a postcode, click another button (Update Totals - a misnomer again) until the shipping option "local pickup" is displayed. This is weird, if all postcodes were allowed in the first place.

If "all postcodes allowed" is set, no entering and checking of postcodes is required.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. easily remove images

My client is a non-profit that sells 20 different levels of memberships. There is no such thing as a photo of a membership: memberships are not a physical product. The pages look horrible with the same logo everywhere, and after jumping thru WAY too many hoops, I finally got a decent looking page without images. But it involved custom css; correcting margins; handling odd sized product variations popups and so on.

A simple check box during setup “Show Product Images” would have made life MUCH simpler. Based on web searches, this is such a common issue that I’m more than…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Legal requirement – Always show final price or recalculate on quantity change

Not showing the final price on the product page violates legal requirements: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=LEGISSUM%3Al32032

Hence, on all product pages the final price, especially when the quantity is changed, must been recalculated.

Common arguments against this principle disproved:

1. Even though others, even "big players", are doing something in a certain way, it must not say it's the best UX or legally correct option. In addition it may be beneficial for them or they decided to "interprete" things differently, but it must not be the best for everyone else.

2. (Price) transparency is a crucial UX argument.

3. There are a multitude…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What is XYZ Smart Collagen Cream? Why is it recommended?

XYZ Smart Collagen is an anti-aging Cream as well as I have actually investigated a lot regarding this product. The working, nearly all the ingredients, as well as outcomes are similar to the previous anti-aging Cream I was making use of. I took a deep breath as well as without any more questions, I ordered this item from its official web site. Its official site is conveniently offered as well as they have a fully informative website. From here users and also eager viewers could learn a lot regarding this Cream. When I got the package in my hand I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base