WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wishlist plugin needs antispam

When I enable wishlist for all members, robots create a lot of wishlists. When I close it for non registered members - The link to add to a wishlist below add to cart disappears.

How can we have "add to wishlist" link that will suggest to login or redirect to login page when the wishlist is disabled for non logged in users? Otherwise please add some captcha to create a wishlist for non-members.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Visual online design tool for product personalisation

I wolud like a extension for WooCommerce that allow customers a online design tool with the product image and text, draws or uploaded images

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. GRATUITY

GRATUITY FIELD AT CHECKOUT - FOR RESTARAUNTS AND SERVICE BUSINESSES.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Configurable position for each currency when using WooCOmmerce Multilingual

The currency position in a price is a localisation specific. As it is now it's site-wide. So it would be nice if you were able to change it either with configuration from WooCommerce Multilingual or with a filter in the theme's function.php (similar to 'woocommerce_currency_symbol' filter ).

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A size chart

I would love to see a size chart that could be adaptable across clothing & homewares (bedlinen, curtains, blinds, throws, bedheads etc).
    This would have the capability to affect pricing - so pricing would be dynamic depending on the size chosen.
    Customers can go into a product and select both size & fabric and both variables would determine the price.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Woocommerce Deposits Exact Date Functionality

As in woocommerce deposits plugin we have already days, months, weeks, yearly functionality. So I suggests you to add exact date functionality in plugin. This will be very helpful to you as I heard about this from my colleague that this plugin not providing exact date functionality.

So I suggests you to add exact date functionality.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would love to see layerd navigation with the option as a checkbox.

I would love to see layerd navigation with the option as a checkbox. A checkbox makes it more clear for the customer that they have a filter option where they can select their products.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Use Gravity Forms to create WooCommerce checkout

Hi! If we would use GF on checkout form. I mean, total control on all fields. I'm in Brazil, so this is required, update the fields to our reality.

The perfect idea is:
    - Totally rebuild WC checkout form with Gravity Forms.
    - All data from this form showing up on orders (choose wich data combines, eg. street and house's number in the same line).
    - Those data as part of Worspress users (and can be edited for users).
    - Checkout data can be used to export with CSV plugins, togheter with order's data.

Thanks

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Wishlists - Admin Features

Wishlists plugin is great except you can't see the wishlists users are creating on your site which makes NO sense from an admin perspective. I want to see how many lists we have, who created them, what is on them, when they were created etc - a wishlist admin dashboard. Major oversite

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. booking option to auto confirm

It would be great to have to option so that when clients book and pay for an appointment, it can automatically confirmed. It's a real drag to have to confirm every appointment so that the confirmation email can get sent out

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. product addon should have option to put images

product addon should have option to put images.Like if I am offering my customer a cake as a main product and bunch of roses as an addon product.There should be a place to show image of roses.So customer can get idea that how an addon product look ?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How about an eWallet?

An eWallet that allows woocommerce sites to setup a simple ewallet. This ewallet would be able to receive, pay, and show a balance to registered users...

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Exclude products for being sold together

I would like to be able to exclude products being added to cart/or bought if another product already is being added to cart.

For example.

If product X is added to the cart, product Y can also be added to the cart. But product A can't be added because it's excluded from being sold together with product X.

This could be edited in the single product edit screen. Or as a general/bulk rule in Woocommerce settings on a category basis? Wich can be overruled in the single product screen.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Composer support for WooCommerce extensions

I would be awesome if you could manage the extensions you buy from WooThemes with composer.
    It would be great if you could access your downloads without being logged into the site.
    Isn't this format secure enough without requiring the user to be logged in as well? https://www.woothemes.com/?download_file=<file id>&order=<order id>&email=<email>&key=<licence_key>
    It's probably more secure than user + password anyway.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Product Bundles - bulk edit sale schedule

It would be great to have a sale schedule button in bulk edit, just like in single product edit page.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Microjob Plugin

A plugin is needed that will serve the same purpose as sites like fiverr.com and other microjob sites.This plugin will allow sellers to offer services like editing, photoshopping, etc that can be delivered on the site after a few days. Customers must be able to order the service, have an expected date of delivery, be able to upload and download files, review the service and dispute the quality of the service if they want.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add accordion option for Product Add-Ons plugin.

Create an accordion option for different product options in the Product Add-Ons plugin.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. forward cart

Let user receive cart content by email. This way it would act as a quote system. Sometimes user needs internal purchase approval first.
    It would show standard message window and let user types in email address. Need to be able to customize email template as well.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Font Preview for personalizing add on!

Suggestion for - Product Add-ons for personalizing products with text.
    - the ability to preview fonts picked from a dropdown. Any merchant that is personalizing products with text needs this. An example is here:
    https://www.personalized-chopsticks.com/black-longevity-engraved-personalized-chopsticks-p-406.html
    Here the customer types in their text and instantly sees the way it would look on the product.
    It looks like they are calling Google APIs. This is something you guys could easily do that would make this plugin competitive and much more valuable.

Can you imagine an order for text personalization in which a font preview would NOT be a big plus? I can…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make a way to .PDF your Reports to send to your Co-Workers/Affiliates

In the reports, there should be a way to "download" the actual report that could then be send to people that sell stuff on your website as a Bill of Sale"

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base