WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keto Ultra Diet

Keto Ultra Diet or Weight-loss technique is a natural weight loss supplement without any side effects. Keto Ultra Diet supplement is said to burn out excess fat and calories. When undergoing this natural weight loss method the hard fat layer present in a person’s body is burned by a process known as Ketosis.

https://sites.google.com/view/privyfarmsketoreviews/Keto-Ultra-Diet
    https://www.academia.edu/38187901/Keto_Ultra_Diet_Keto_Ultra_Diet_Reviews_Keto_Ultra_Diet_Shark_Tank
    https://steroidsciense.blogspot.com/2019/01/keto-ultra-diet-keto-ultra-diet-shark.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add postage type to the supplier email in advanced notifications

add postage type to the supplier email in advanced notifications

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Red Dot = SOLD

There is a standard in the artist community of placing a red dot next to a painting (or other item) which has been sold. Because so many people are utilitizing woo commerce and the internet to sell their hand made goods, it would be terrific if you could create this as a feature of woo commerce.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We would like to generate an order form, rather than conduct sales online. Our products have too many variables to effectively set up shop.

We would like to generate an order form, rather than complete sales online. When a customer completes their order, rather than being take through check out, they simple submit the order and our sales team can respond.
    Our products have too many variables to effectively set up shop.
    Is this available already?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Would it be possible to actually remove the feature product sales,customer favorite,

Would it be possible to have the choice to actually remove all the features on the Storefront Version: 2.2.8 for sales,customer favorite, categories, new product added etc...

Many thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add option to select date for gift certificates to be sent

A coupon or gift certificate extension should be created that would allow you to select a date in the future to have the gift certificate sent to the recipient

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Local Shipping Distance Restrictions

Is it possible to provide Local Delivery option, but ONLY to a limited distance from a restaurant location (or locations). Meaning, if the delivery address is more than 3.0 miles, for example, from a restaurant location the order cannot be placed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Muda Approved Sites for sale in Mysore| Rai Estates

Find legally approved sites for sale in Mysore at Rai Estates. Depending on your preference you can choose a wide range of MUDA plots at an affordable price with world-class amenities from Rai Estates.

https://raiestates.in/muda-approved-sites-for-sale-in-mysore/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. School Uniforms for Girls | UNIPRO

UNIPRO is one of the leading wholesale school uniform manufacturers, suppliers & distributors in India, offering a wide range of quality school uniforms for girls. Order Now.
    https://uniform-professionals.com/school-wear

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Price khojo really helps to find the best price and service at a low cost?

Yes, price khojo really helps you to find the best product and service at a low cost online. That's compared the price of particular products and helps to find the best price. if you want more information about this you can simply click on link https://pricekhojo.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Email shopping cart extension.

Hi, I have WooCommerce included with my Centindu theme that i bought from themeforest. I sell natural supplements, like vitamins, etc. I would like to add a feature in my woocommerce plugin whereby i can put together a cart of product recommendations that include 10-20 products and then email that cart to a client. The client opens the email clicks on a link and wham!! My shopping cart website opens with the shopping cart page already open and populated with the item i recommended. All the client has to do is click checkout and pay. Do u have a feature…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. e-books to give a popup for immediate download

Can you add an option that allows e-books to give a popup for immediate download but also send the email as it is now functioning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Order item meta filter

In order details, when listing order item meta, I'd love a filter on the meta value. We have custom meta that references external systems, and it would be great to be able to generate a hyperlink on the order item meta.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Health

Point the bit the hand wander feeds you at it on my dietary cases or my profligate trade routine in rash position I take on gain pounds in this way of doing thing and shortly I don't venture anticipate, to do pertinence out. You don't coerce at which point amphibolic I counter as promptly as I indifferent these disclose of error-up in to as my levels and gut immense is absolutely conspicuous from them. I am fall these chattels of faux pas in to into the cases Thus I bouncecel think wellnigh space for the first-rate XXL comme il faut…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Generator voucher code via Software Addon

Generator voucher code from another website's API via Software Addon

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. https://www.manenhancement.com/keto-jolt/

ensure which you cope with your issues earlier than they get out of hand. This is wh Keto Jolt erein adult fats camps play a detail. Fat camps aren't anything to be ashamed about, specifically in case you have a look at present day fat camps. These camps are held in prominent locations with facilities .

https://www.manenhancement.com/keto-jolt/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change subcategory slug to /category/subcategory instead of /category/category-subcategory

Up to a couple of years ago, when using CSV Import Suite, subcategory slugs used to automatically come in as /category/subcategory, but now they import as category/category-subcategory. This makes slugs unnecessarily long and inconsistent as new subcategories are added.

Ideally, this would be changed in one of two ways.

1. Users could use different symbols in their CSVs to indicate which style of subcategory they want. This way, users who prefer /category/subcategory get what they want without making changes to those who already have or who prefer /category/category-subcategory. E.g. Category|Category>Subcategory or Category|Category>>Subcategory

2. Give users the ability to bulk edit…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Proposal / problem for Woocommerce

Hello!
    I want to make a suggestion which is very important.
    Please if you can in the next update Woo Commerce to include the following "supplement".

Every product variations to enable each element of which it is composed have the option of personal tag / label.

This is because if each element of the overall product has a personal / additional tag will could be added to certain lists.

For example, I develop a site all about the bathroom and tiling home.
    When do product variations as a model bathroom, it also includes these elements: - bright and dark tiles,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Wrongful Death Lawsuit Lawyer | The Buzbee Law Firm

The Buzbee Law Firm has an experienced Wrongful Death Lawsuit Attorney to help the family members who have lost their loved one in an accident or someone's negligence. Contact Now!

http://www.txattorneys.com/wrongful-death-lawsuit-attorney

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base