WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve the current Pre-Order extension

Improve Pre-Orders as the current version only allows 1 pre-order item in cart at all times. Thus we're not able to add normal items nor multiple pre-order items.

This makes it harder for customers to purchase from us, who are mainly carrying items via pre-order.

Better to improve it by letting everyone able to pre-order any amount of items they need and have a cart of various pre-order and normal products.

Quite urgent as we can't keep stocks of the full product range, but only those we know can move =)

Thanks!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A WordPress domain reseller plugin.

Even if compatible with just one of the resellers out there. Most all the resellers have brandable sites but they never look like what we have built with WordPress. Something that can be added to Woocommerce that e could just enter API key or reseller ID and payment processor (PayPal/Simplify etc...)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Improve product addons file upload by adding progress bar

The product addons upload facility is currently rather basic. I have a site which requires large image uploads, and I am getting a lot of customer feedback saying they find the process extremely confusing. People choose their file, then click "Add to cart" and nothing appears to happen for some time.

It would be improved by having a more modern "drag and drop" upload facility, where the file uploads immediately after it is selected, and upload progress is displayed to the customer.

This is what some competitors are starting to offer, and although I prefer to stick to Woothemes affiliated…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Manual VAT validation when server is busy

The external server that validates the VAT ID is very often unavailable. That's an enormous conversion killer!
    I would want to see the following feature:

In case the server is unavailable we show the error message (as done already).
    Under the message we write "Please re-check your VAT ID, confirm below and submit your order again.".
    Under this we put a checkbox and a sentence "I hereby confirm that my VAT ID is correct and valid."

If the user checks the checkbox and submits the order again, the VAT will not be checked by the external server and we put…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Collections

It would be great to be able to add several products to a collection and have the ability to add individual products to the cart or add all.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sol out product page

My ideas? Is to generate a sold out product page to incrase popularity of a store by his best deals...is there anyone who can try?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Product Flyer/Brochure

Using the information in the product database to create a single page flyer the customer can download and(or) print on demand.

The website admin needs the ability to create the layout for the flyer as no one product page and information presented is the same.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Match SKU with image filename

It would be very time-saving to have WooCommerce matching images (as featured image) with products: my supplier uploads his images with the SKU as filename, so if WooCommerce could match the SKU's with the image's filename, it would help a lot!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Keycode Delivery

A plugin that enables you to insert or upload custom keycodes. Each keycode is erased from the list when a product is sold. The customer will instantly receive their keycode. This must be used with WooCommerce.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Update WooCommerce Ninja Forms Product Add-Ons

After Ninja Forms updated to their whole new 3.0 revamped plugin, the WooCommerce Ninja Forms Product Add-Ons is hopelessly outdated.

Currently they tell you to not update ninja forms to any version above 2.9.x, therefore forcing you to loose out on all the goodies.

Furthermore even with ninja forms at 2.9.x the WooCommerce Ninja Forms Product Add-Ons is still very buggy.

Lets have this much needed update of the woocommerce integration ASAP!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change Gallery

To be able to change the default lightroom gallery. Maybe set it up with a slider gallery so we have some options how to present products to our customers.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A/B Testing

Being able to perform split A/B Testing is something that is vital for ecommerce stores if they wan to improve conversions.

Currently this is something that's really hard to achieve. Being able to select things like displaying a side bar or not, testing different sidebars. Changing the colours of buttons (altering the class names on tags), different layouts (using templates) would be useful for example.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add Security Deposit as an extra charge

I think adding a feature that allows people to charge an additional security deposit fee on items at checkout is a good idea. This could be great for people who offer furniture, prop or costume rentals and the fee could be set per item incase of loss or damage. We would then simply refund the security deposit back to the buyer once we have received the rented item back.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show specific products in certain countries only.

It would allow you to show specific products in specific countries only. This in case that your shop doesn't ship to these countries or the product has specific licensing terms that prevent it from being sold in certain countries.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I need to pay multiple people every time I sell one product. I need to pay a royalty to the artist I need to pay a commission to the sales..

Every time he product is sold there are multiple people that need to be paid. This can include a sales commission an artist royalty a percentage of each sale to an investor or a percentage of each sale to a charity. It would be great to be able to make all of these payments with one widget every time a product is sold. Each product may have a different breakdown of who needs to be paid or they may all be the same .

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Credit Card Checkout Style

Hi it would be nice to have a plugin that customizes the credit card layout for Authorize or Paypal Pro. So users can have a more intuitive experience when they have to fill the credit card info.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Multiple Taxonomy for Mike Jolley's NEW + Terrific 'Brands' Extension

I don't know if anyone's tried this extension yet -- it is my favourite.

It allows you to have icons in the sidebar -- most importantly you can also choose how many columns you want... Try it it's awesome.

The main issue for me is that I won't be selling "branded" products, so I will have to completely rename everything. Further, I want MORE. Yes, more taxonomies...

So I will have to duplicate the extension and rename everything on a per "duplicate" basis. But this isn't going to be ideal, as it won't allow you output multiple taxonomy the same…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Save cart

Possibly to save carts?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Product CSV Import Suite: Merge vs Update

When merging products, Product CSV Import Suite updates existing products and import new products.

It will be great if we could only update when uploading a CSV.
    For instance our catalogue contains 50 products but our distributor sends us CSV files with hundreds, so unless we clean them from unnecessary items our database will increase with many products that we do not want to add.

So Product CSV Import Suite should have to options, just update or merge (update + insert)

If there were a radio button like this:

(x) Merge products and import non existing products
    (o) Only update…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fill cart with multiple variations or attributes at once

For example, fill in:
    Small 3
    Medium 5
    Large 2
    XLarge 1

and then add them all at once to your cart!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 72 73
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base