WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. RRTS Shipping Via API

Connect to the RRTS (www.rrts.com) API to get real shipping cost to put in the cart. This should work just like the UPS, USPS, and Fedex shipping extensions.

RRTS has a Rate Quote Web Services Developer guide they will provide upon request for Integration.

Visit the System Integration page on their website for details.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Related product items to be drawn from their immediate category only

On an individual product page the related items are drawn from any product in the category hierarchy. As this can mean a lot of products it becomes an issue as it should be related to its immediate category to get the most relatable products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. manage_woocommerce

Create a more granular capability than using "manage_woocommerce" for managing the subscriptions so that we can allow Shop Managers to manage subscriptions without giving them control to all WooCommerce settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. https://timesnutrition.com/vital-progenix/

Vital Progenix medications, and they additionally work quicker, last more and cost less cash to acquire and to utilize. They likewise don't have any detailed symptoms which make them extremely safe to utilize. Male Enhancers With Natural Ingredients Will Charge Up Low Testosterone Levels Testosterone sponsors are a standout amongst the most generally scanned for male ****** terms on the web today.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why do people use Neu Natural CBD?

The types of seizures that characterize LGS or DS are difficult to control with other types of medication.

The FDA specified that doctors could not prescribe Epidiolex for children younger than 2 years. A physician or pharmacist will determine the right dosage based on body weight.
    Other neurological symptoms and disorders
    http://topcbdoilhub.com/neu-natural-cbd/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Keto Ultra Diet

Keto Ultra Diet or Weight-loss technique is a natural weight loss supplement without any side effects. Keto Ultra Diet supplement is said to burn out excess fat and calories. When undergoing this natural weight loss method the hard fat layer present in a person’s body is burned by a process known as Ketosis.

http://www.steroidscience.org/keto-ultra-diet/

https://sites.google.com/view/privyfarmsketoreviews/Keto-Ultra-Diet
    https://www.academia.edu/38187901/Keto_Ultra_Diet_Keto_Ultra_Diet_Reviews_Keto_Ultra_Diet_Shark_Tank
    https://steroidsciense.blogspot.com/2019/01/keto-ultra-diet-keto-ultra-diet-shark.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. auto increase a product's price

You launch a product and start it at $1.00. Everytime someone purchases the product, the price increases by $1.00. So the 10th person pays $10, and the 50th person pays $50. I've seen these many times and would be nice to have a WooCommerce way to do this. I can't find what these people are currently using.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Individual price and order management for complex products or services, based on pre-order price request

I want to sell services, not produts. These services have no fixed prices. The price depends on tehe order specifications of each individual customer's needs. So the customer have to sennd a price request first, providing all service options needed. Then we send the exact price by email, and the customer can choose to accept and buy (order) or deny the the order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Account Fund

I would like to request for feature where the account funds top-up only available for specific user role. Now, it available for all user role. I would like to make a wholesale purchase using account funds, where to become a wholesaler they need to top-up minimum amount to enjoy the discount.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Alvera Tone Make Your Look Agressive

alvera tone excessive altitude in which the air is skinny and dry and you're close to the solar, it is an amazing idea to wear a ****** that holds the water within the skin. For toddlers with diaper rash, it is exact to apply a salve that keeps the water far from the pores and skin! For maximum people, these are not steady situations, and remedies that maintain water in over the years are undesirable. Fashionable cosmetics Visit For More Info: https://timesnutrition.com/alvera-tone/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. What makes it exceptional Folexin?

Folexin hair regrowth equation is entirely comprised of genuine proteins and dietary occasions which are useful for our hair and body. The blend of such one of a kind arrangement of mixes prompts the extraordinarily checked arrangement of balding. To utilize it suggested way you should realize the utilization is constrained and free from any engineered or risky mixes. The month to month stop accompanies 60 pills which you need to take it routinely and every day you simply need to take 2 pills.Click Here https://healthyaustralia.com.au/folexin-hair-growth/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Flash sale script

Hi all

I need any plugin or script for woo commerce products have timer like 1 min 45 sec then it become 0 seconds below buy button have to active.

Please help me

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Google Cloud Printing Receipt

Form of receipt that can be sent to Google Cloud Printing. Allow the extension to include a template that can be custom sized and edited by the website owner to include elements of the purchase order. This would be used for thermal printers used in kitchens.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. mcafee.com/setup, 1-800-436-6070, mcafee.com setup, mcafee com setup

Are you want mcafee.com/setup, mcafee.com setup, mcafee com setup, mcafee setup, mcafee.com/activate, mcafee activation, mcafee installation then this is the right place to get technical support for above-mentioned issues. To get an instant assistant call us at 1-800-436-6070 (Toll-Free) mcafe support number.

Our team provides a solution for these mcafe related issues:

1. mcafee installation

2. mcafe activation

3. mcafee.com/activate

If you want to get quick mcafee installation, and mcafee com setup then gets in touch with our expert technicians. who will help you when you getting trouble while mcafee activation, mcafee installation. For more information contact us at our…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Derma Vix Ingredients

Ellure Skin Cream may start for the duration of our mid Twenties and yet the results of this intrinsic getting old grow to be being seen many years later within the form of wrinkles and exceptional traces, sagging and thinner skin. which means we want to start using anti ageing pores and skin care merchandise pretty early in our lives, basically at some point of the mid 1920s to late Nineteen Twenties in order to combat the intrinsic getting older system at its onset.https://healthiestcanada.ca/ellure-skin-cream/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Log in with Apple

Add support for Apple’s new log in feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. http://charbragarpa98.over-blog.com/

How long have I been at Nano XL? In that situation counselors are often used to having Nano XL around. I suppose you should take this at face value. Sometimes being good can land you in a lot of difficulty. In this post, I'm going to talk about why Nano XL is so serious. Seriously speaking, what is the use of Nano XL? There are several types of Nano XL I must focus on when doing this. Nano XL might give us some enlightenment into Nano XL. Nano XL is easily overlooked. My opinion is based around my assumption that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Product Add-ons must be displayed but are not required

Your product add-ons plugin is almost what I need. If the product has add-ons they need to be seen. Currently you can add add-ons to a product but they can add the product to the cart without ever seeing the add-ons from the product-category page. I know I can require add-ons but that does not work for me either because the add-ons are not required but I want them to know that they exist. It would be nice to have a require view button to require that they go to the product page to select options before adding to cart…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add nested category layout to Search page, Tags and Attribute Pages too!

The Nested layout plugin only shows all products in a nested subcategory layout on the parent category page.

The nested category layout of products really should also be implemented across all product listing pages including search results, tags, attributes etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base