WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let us Change the "Add to Cart" Button - text, and design.

The current Add to Cart button is weak. If we could change it to add our own button - it could be a massive change for ecommerce at our site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Products admin page needs to move next directly.

Hello
    We need to change something in admin product many times by bulk .
    But after changing we have to ruturn to the product list alwasys.
    this way waste our working time very much.
    if we can move next product admin page directly without return to the list, it would be helpful very much.
    Please, consider to make the function to move next page directly in admin product page then it will be helpful very much.
    if you give me your email , I can send picture about this issue
    Thank you

Best regards

Carvision Admin
    Jinmu

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. What about a plugin like joomdle but for wp & woocommerce

What about a plugin like joomdle but for wp & woocommerce, connecting wp, woocommerce and moodle?, amazing elearning marketplace as the result.
    I know Sensei, it's nice but moodle is a global standard elearning plataform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. On the Request a quote feature, use a token system, user gets 5 tokens a month so can only request 5 quotes a month?

On a site with many products, to stop time wasters, only allow them 5 quotes for example a month but each quotes takes up a token and then renews each month. Or does this exist already?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Best Home Interior Designers in Bangalore| Blue Interiors

Want to redo your home interiors? Blue Interiors offers home interior designing and decorating services at affordable prices in all parts of Bangalore. Contact one of the best interior design company @ https://blueinteriors.in/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Retro Lean: Trial Offer Available, Read Side Effects!

Retro Lean Complete grains are more healthy and better for weight reduction than refined grain merchandise, similar to white bread, pasta, and rice, refined cereals, and white crackers. In addition to, loading up on one or two foods is not how consultants say we should always deal with wholesome eating. And it keeps you from getting really hungry, which implies you'll be more prone to eat nutritious meals as a substitute excessive-sugar foods. The three-day weight reduction Retro Lean plan is a fad eating regimen, not necessarily a wholesome eating plan. Weight reduction depends upon the situation of the particular…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Do not send me please your bills.

Do not send me please your bills.
    Faktura 601407584 -your enterprise supposed to pay for nets offers date on 02.02.2018. I did check it already it is not mine. No excuses, wrong client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More Reporting Options for Coupon Campaigns

The coupon campaign plugin is a great idea. It allows better tracking of specific coupons for specific reasons. But the report it generates will only do one coupon at a time. If there are many coupons (like for me), then it is very tedious to create one report for each coupon.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What's Teal Farms Keto?

What's Teal Farms Keto?
    Teal Farms Keto is really a merchandise that can help the body enter circumstances of Ketosis, in which it has an increased quantity of Ketones within the body. If you find if you are a of Ketones within the body, one's body will then rely on them directly for fuel. Ketones are essentially excess fat then when our bodies is using Ketones for fuel and energy as an alternative to carbs, it's burning up an accelerated amount of extra fat.

Buy Now - https://www.smore.com/bw42p-teal-farms-ketoBuy

https://www.facebook.com/Teal-Farms-Keto-1943523079030495/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Get Response Newsletter Subscription (GetResponse.com)

Similar to the Aweber and Mailchimp versions. Allows users to opt-in at checkout or via a widget to allow subscription on any page of the site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Would be great to have a plugin, where you can bulk edit products from virtual to none virtual items.

Would be great to have a plugin, where you can bulk edit products from virtual to none virtual items.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Automated Invoicing to Clients with Products

I have an eCommerce site that sells products for other companies. I collect the money but I'd like an automated system that sends the product and shipping details to each particular company when a customer has purchased their products. We want speedy delivery of course and to take the hassle away from doing it myself each day.

An extension for this would be AWESOME!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add missing EU countries to Table Rate Shipping

Add missing EU countries to Table Rate Shipping extension: there's a bunch of EU countries/states missing in the Table Rate Shipping extension. When you click Add Shipping Rate > EU states the country list is populated with 45 countries. At least the following states/countries are missing: Greenland, Isle of Man, Liechtenstein, Serbia, Aland Islands, Poland and Montenegro.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Serialized digital downloads

I'd like to sell a digital download, but alter it to contain specific info the user adds to it. perhaps I'm overlooking an obvious solution?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Article Printing with pdf-plugins dont work, no pictures in pdf, why?

Article Printing with pdf-plugins dont work, no pictures in pdf, why?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to export licence keys generated by Software Add On

I was a bit surprised to discover that the Software Add On plug-in has no way of exporting a list of generated licence keys.

I'm trying to set up a new upgradable product so need to populate a field for the product with existing keys. The only way to do this seems to be to go through each order individually and copy paste them out. With about 250 orders to go through I'm not relishing this.

Less of an idea this, more of a 'why does it not already exist'?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm looking for a system that allows many discount coupon codes, each linked to a supporting sponsor.

I'm looking for a system that allows many discount coupon codes, each linked to a supporting sponsor so that the code pays that sponsor a portion of the sale as well as the giving the customer a discount.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. http://supplementexamine.com/testo-ultra/

Testo Ultra A healthy standing is an indication that this strategy and/or strategy will continue to function, it's protected, cost-effective, and the email address details are resilient. The more stories about failures you see, the more adverse views you see, the more adverse press you see, the more lawsuits you see, and the more you see stories of men who had no luck with an approach, the more I would recommend you reconsider that particular strategy or item. The Final Examine... Natural growth. The best cause of side-effects with Testo Ultra growth is unnaturally getting Testo Ultra larger.
    http://supplementexamine.com/testo-ultra/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base