WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How Should you Use Surge Complete Testosterone ?

Surge Complete , no guy wants to be faced with the fact of getting older. If you could be a young dollar forever, you’d in all likelihood select that path. however, our our bodies age and there are a lot of troubles that include that. unluckily, you’re no longer doing yourself any favors if you’re ignoring the signs of low testosterone. because, it can purpose extra problems in the end. So, you want to do your studies. And, that’s why you’re here analyzing our Surge whole Testosterone Booster evaluation. want to recognize if Surge complete capsules are the last testo…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. storewide sale

Currently I am using "WooCommerce Storewide Sale" plugin by IgniteWoo.com for storewide sales... such as the upcoming Black Friday. However, this plugin has been causing conflicts with other official Woo plugins. It seems like a storewide sale is a natural fit for WooCommerce?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. B2B Lead Generation |Faith Call Center

Faith Call Center is one of the leading B2B Media Agency in India and it provides best B2B online marketing service based on (BANT) Budget, Authority, and Timeline of business, which effectively boosts your business sales. Contact now.

https://www.faithcallcenter.com/b2b-lead-generation.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Intergrating reciepts with WooChimp

How about aswell as news letter signups you can also use mail chimp to prettyfy your reciepts to have one fluid system?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Random order numbers (no sequential)

Hello, I really have a plugin to make random order numbers (no sequential)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dermavix Review

Dermavix : Everyone's skin is extraordinary. That is the reason a few people have extremely awful skin break out in their childhood, while others escape essentially free. A few people experience the ill effects of dry skin, while others have an oil issue. In any case, regardless of what your skin resembles, it will definitely age. In this way, it's essential to investigate against maturing strategies before you get to that stage. A great many people will attempt their first enemy of maturing item in their mid-twenties, and that is a decent time. Things being what they are, does Dermavix…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. request to allow bulk edit subscription amounts. With inflation, bulk editing of subscription values should be allowed

request to allow bulk edit subscription amounts. With inflation, bulk editing of subscription values should be allowed under certain conditions (eg. subscription should have been active at least for 6 months before price change is permitted)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. https://360nutra.org/biofluxe-forskolin tt

BioFluxe Forskolin thermogenesis (calorie burning) than a excessive carbohydrate low fat weight-reduction plan.Before we go further we want to familiarize you with a few terms we will be discussing in this text. Your general each day electricity Visit For More Info :- https://360nutra.org/biofluxe-forskolin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pop-up window once Add to Cart icon is clicked

Hi,

Is it possible for this pop-up lightbox once add to cart icon is clicked?
    There, a short description of the product is displayed and a purchased now link or add to cart button is also displayed. Instead of going to the product page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quick View & Add to Wishlist Integration and Bundle

I have already purchased pinshop theme which has an infinite scroll and I want my users to be able to get around the shop without any interruptions so I would like to buy Quick View plugin. Add to wishlist plugin is also needed but it would be better if users can see add to wishlist button on the quick view pop up window. these 2 plugins could be even a bundle then.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Subscription based service quote form

So we have a client who is looking to have a variable product subscription form on their website, however, they only want the form to lead to a quote for the customer. I'm wondering if this can be accomplished with minimal code changes with the WooSubscriptions extension.

The customer is offered two subscriptions, basic and premium, the form will allow the customer to add ala carte services if they chose the basic plan (since all the services are currently included in the premium plan), in the event that the cost of the services exceeds what the premium plan would cost…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Shipping and subscription items - Shipping one off fee

Allow for one time shipping option for Woo Subscriptions. e.g. if a product is bought on a subscription basis and needs to be shipped allow for shipping costs on the first order. All recurring payments do not have the shipping as the item is already with the customer.

Shipping could be marked as a non recurring/subscription payment - one off fee.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. To be able to visually merchandise my product range

I would like to be able to merchandise my product pages so I can effect where each product sits on the page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. https://www.smore.com/m8zg3-sc-a-cream-uk-united-kingdom-cost

SC A Cream:-The item should be utilized all the time, ideally two times every day – toward the beginning of the day and during the evening, for best outcomes. SC A-Cream contains fixings that are normally found in the body.

https://www.smore.com/m8zg3-sc-a-cream-uk-united-kingdom-cost

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Improvements in digital products

Hi, I wanted to leave some ideas for future updates, for example I'm creating a digital products store and I see that they could be improved a lot more, for example:

1- The product add page could be created easier for the selling users and simplify the product upload form, I see that it has many options that could be improved as the theme attributes and categories, once you select a category should only show the subcategories Of the selected category, the attributes would be better in another field as the categories since it is somewhat hidden in their options,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. http://www.worldofsupplement.com/dxn-code-strike-malaysia/

Dxn Code Strike Malaysia while those particles are joined with the testosterone, at that point its dimension increments and used by the frame unreservedly. Epimedium: It helps in building the *** drive and enables more blood to circulate in the direction of the ***** for more difficult erections. Advantages of It enhances testosterone ranges for your frame. It enhancements *********** drives in men. It controls blood dissemination within the body. It gives mo is one hundred% effective and safe. Review http://www.worldofsupplement.com/dxn-code-strike-malaysia/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Residential Sites for sale in Mysore | Rai Estates

Find residential sites in Mysore within your budget at Rai Estates. We provide complete details including amenities, location, pricing, photos of sites in Mysore. Make a smart move by buying residential sites in Mysore from Rai Estates.
    https://raiestates.in/residential-sites-for-sale-in-mysore/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WooCommerce Checkout Add-On extension and user based checkout options

I'm currently working on a website that not only sells but also rents equipment to customers. Not all customers are the same as in some customers have there own personal inventory ( big clients ). These clients have to have user based checkout options that other normal clients don't need. I could not find any plugins that are already doing this. I would think it would be a great idea if you could set checkout options on or off based on user roles of accounts!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Items Filter (by category)

Can you make it possible to filter items/products by category the way 'Screen Options' filters what shows in the Wordpress dashboard?
    For instance, checking on 'physical products' to show only items that are physical in the 'Shop' page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add exchange rate overide to woocommerce currency converter widget

Have the option to overide the API exchange rate for the Woocommerce currency converter.

This will provide the option to set a fixed price for each currency or just to make your own set exchange rate based off the shop base currency. It would be extremely user friendly if a meta box was added in the product pages (in the backend) where you could enter the price for each currency. (I saw another plugin which does this)

All of the competitors to the currency converter widget on Codecanyon have the option to overide the API exchange rate used to convert…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base