WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Marketplace plugin, like this one http://wpmarketplaceplugin.com/

I'm looking for a plugin that contains all the features listed under the FEATURES for this plugin! http://wpmarketplaceplugin.com/
    Awesome piece of Marketplace kit and would be a great addition if Woo had something similar in their portfolio!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Store Credit / Gift Certificates Coupons (Smart Coupons) "apply before tax"

Make Store Credit / Gift Certificates Coupons (Smart Coupons) "apply before tax". This option is missing for these kind of coupons, but it would be necessary in terms of correct tax calculation.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Australian address validation plugin

Australian Post provides with the official full database of Australian Addresses, but it can be used only through certified services. While there are some services that charge per-lookup, and the price is fairly acceptable for medium and big shopping carts, there is no good Woo plugin that would validate billing and shipping address consuming such a certified service.

Anyone else would be interested?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Export Products Price for User Roles

for example:
    in 'Dynamic Pricing' we discounted 20% for a role and we can export to csv all product prices for this role.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create Superstore functionality as separate WooCommerce plugins

Superstore was meant to be a 'super' WooCommerce theme - bringing additional functionality for large stores as detailed here:
    http://www.woothemes.com/upcoming-products/superstore/

However, it appears that Superstore has been 'shelved' (pun intended):
    http://www.woothemes.com/2012/09/more-theme-product-developments/#comment-138646

Personally I'd prefer to see this Superstore functionality as a series of separate extensions, which can be used with any WooCommerce theme.

These plugins would be marvelous for larger sites (in my own order of preference):

Advanced Search
    Category Navigation
    Persistent Cart
    Product Carousels
    Infinite Scroll

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. global product addons

I am using Gravity Forms and the Gravity Forms Product Addon with WooCommerce to create product options in my cart.

I was curious, does Gravity Forms or WooCommerce off the ability to use "global options" or share the same options among forms? Basically, I have several products and right now, each product has their own form.

If let's say 10 products all ask the same question like, "Would like to add X" with the options of "yes, $10, or no". I would like to create a global option called "Would like to add X" and assign that to specific products.…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enpoints for Subscriptions

It would be nice to have endpoints for subscriptions in order to display them outside of the My Account page.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. WooCommerce Subscriptions - Sell same product as both subscription and one-off

All the products on my webshop are available for regular one-off purchases. But some products are also available on subscriptions. Unfortunately it's not possible to sell the same product as both one-off and susbcription.

To mitigate this limitation I have to create two separate products as Simple product and Simple subscription.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Amazon affiliate store.

The ability to import products into WooCommerce from an Amazon Astore Affiliate account,

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add option to allow Tax Exemption by User Role

We do not find an option to make a user tax exempt. This is such a basic feature that is found is most ecommerce products. Because this is not available we will use a different ecommerce pluginfor WordPress.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Quick edit for orders

Extension that allows admin to quick edit existing orders (same as products)

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Waitlist statistics on dashboard and ability for adding guests to the list via e-mail

Waitlist statistics on dashboard and ability for adding guests to the list via e-mail

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. built to order products

Manage built to order products, which means have an estimated delivery date instead of quantity in stock.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable unique Software Add-On settings for product variations

Regarding the Software Add-On extension: http://www.woothemes.com/extension/software-add-on/

I am selling a software product with multiple license options: e.g: single site license, developer license, etc. I thought I would set it up in WooCommerce as a single product with different variations, but the Software Add-On does not allow me to set different settings per variation. For example, variation 1 (single site license) should have it's own product ID and be limited to a single activation. Variation 2 (developer license) should have a different product ID and unlimited activations.

Instead I had to create a unique product for each license type so I…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. % Discount on Sales Pricing at Composite Products / Checkbox for Coupons

Please add a selector next to the "% Discount" on Composite Products to choose whether the discount will be applied on the "regular price" or on the "sales price".

Today Composite Products pics the sales price but applies the discount on the regular price. This break in the logic makes it hard to maintain prices, sales prices and the discount in a meaningful manner.

Furthermore it would be great to have a checkbox whether or not a COUPON, depending e. g. on the category of the component, should be still valid or not for the Composite Product.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Discount that apply on monthly fee during subscription

For Wootheme subscriptions, add the possibility of adding coupons during the lifetime of the membership.
    At present, a coupon can apply to the first payment, or every single payment. Would be great to have the possibility to give coupons to members, so they get their next box free (say if they refer someone), even if they are existing member. This works super well for monthly boxes, charged every month, where at the moment it's not possible to give someone a discount on their next payment.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make Composite products compatible with other extensions, E.g. Bookings

Make the composite products add-on compatible with other extensions. E.g Allow bookings to be done as part of the process, or allow a gravity form associated with the product to be displayed instead of just the product description.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Associate Wishlist the owner's ship-to address

To make WooCommerce Wishlists more useful as wedding registry I would like the option of defaulting the order ship-to address to that of the Wishlist owner. The bill-to would be the person buying the item but the ship-to would be whatever the owner of the wishlist/gift registry had set up. The checkout page might show only the name and city of the recipients; only store owner would know the ship-to address.
    This would apply only to items that were purchased through a wish-list. Amazon's wedding registry implementation allows this.

Mixing wishlist and non-wishlist items is a problem, either this would…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Woocommerce Table Rate Shipping exclude

Add the ability to exclude postcodes from one zone, but have them picked up in another zone

EG Zone1 PA* but excluding PA23, PA24, PA25
    Zone 2 - PA23, PA24, PA25

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base