WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate with Zoho

Just wondering. As I look into CRM, I find that with WooCommerce and Zoho might just be a really good idea for SMB. Especially with the various suites that they have =)

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Integration with Loyverse POS?

I use Loyverse POS and I love it! I hope you guys consider to make integration with loyverse POS!

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Woocommerce Xero Tracking

When generating an invoice in Xero you need the ability to assign a tracking category for each item bought. Xero does not support linking items with certain tracking categories, so it needs to be pushed to the invoice from Woocommerce. Otherwise you have to edit the Xero invoices and assign the correct tracking category for each item in the invoicem

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Woocommerce and FileMaker Pro Intergration

I would really like to see integration with FileMaker Pro!

Having the ability to sync with a database would make woocommerce a step up from the crowd. You could view orders, update order statuses, add products, view products, view your customers. Etc.

And the best part is that if many woocommerce store owners have a physical shop (which many of us do) then you could add a screen to FileMaker Pro for a POS system. This would allow store owners to have live stock updates to the website if a sale was made in the physical shop and also if…

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Lettuce Apps + WooCommerce Integration!

To use the powerful tool that is Lettuce Apps with the power of WooCommerce! For those that don't know Lettuce Apps is a CRM, Invoicing, Accounting, Inventory, and HR software all wrapped into one. It is a basically an ERP system for small businesses that is actually easy to use and on top of that looks pretty too.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hook Gravity Forms Shipping with WooCommerce Calculations & Checkout

The idea scenario would be to ask Gravity Forms to add a Shipping Weight field that can hook into WooCommerce so that proper shipping weight can be calculated at checkout after all customer variables are selected. GF gives the pricing field option for Shipping but only for fixed shipping price - think about it, if I add two quantities of Product A ($15 shipping each) and two quantities of Product B ($25 shipping each) to my cart, the shipping cost will be insanely high ($80 in this example). I have no way to setup combined shipping discounts using GF and…

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Import data from Digital Access Pass (DAP)

Digital Access Pass (DAP) makes it easy to create membership sites and offer downloadable products. Importing products, customers and orders from DAP into WooCommerce can be very useful. If this ties into the Subscription / Membership plugins, it would be even better!

We imported our DAP data into WooCommerce two months ago (only orders and customers - with associated products). We'd be happy to share the scripts / convert it into a module if enough people are interested.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We need Quickbooks POS integration!

We have a large store, all run on quickbooks. We need to easily link our inventory for the online store and take payments in the same way through out the store! Please help!

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How about integration to e-conomic.dk / e-conomic.co.uk and MS Dynamics CRM online?

How about integration to e-conomic.dk / e-conomic.co.uk and MS Dynamics CRM online?

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Integrate with Reckon Accounts

Can you please look into integrating with Reckon Accounts desktop and Reckon Accounts Hosted?

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. SageOne integration

I'd love an accounting integration extension with SageOne similar to teh existing Xero and Freshbooks extensions!

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dropbox Chooser and Saver Intergration

Recently after the launch of the Chooser, Dropbox has launched Saver where in anyone can save files to dropbox. I request Woothemes to add this features to their existing framework.

Chooser - https://www.dropbox.com/developers/dropins/chooser/js

Saver - https://www.dropbox.com/developers/dropins/saver

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ERPnext integration

Would love to see a integration with ERPnext platform.
    https://erpnext.com/

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integrate WooCommerce to popular Openbravo

Good day,

I don't know whether you have heard of Openbravo, but its an opensource ERP system with POS features and usual ERP components to assist an organisation streamline business processes.

It would be fantastic to integrate woocommerce with openbravo to manage inventory and other related data.

Blessings,
    Ben

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Intergrate WooCommerce with Zendesk

Integrate woocommerce with zendesk so that when you log into your zendesk account you can search customers and thier orders to give a better customer experience and save time. Similar to the way that shopify does it with zendesk.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ShopKeep POS extension / integration for inventory management

Shopkeep POS is great... I have two clients that want to integrate shopkeep with their e-commerce site. Shopify is the only ecommerce platform that allows this. It would be great if we could integrate shop keep POS!

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. woocommerce channel on ifttt

I would like to see a Woocommerce channel on ifttt.com so I can blink my Philips hue lights when I receive a order.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add Soundscan Integration for Music Sales

In order for musicians to properly be able to use WooCommerce as a direct-to-fan sales platform, their album sales through a WooCommerce site would need to report to Soundscan. If album sales aren't reported to Soundscan then those sales don't count towards the album's total number of units sold, which determines Billboard chart positions.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WooCommerce Gravity Forms Add-on / Inventory

Link the Quantity Field in Gravity Forms to the Quantity Field for the WooCommerce Product so that inventory control calculates properly.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base