WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WC Bookings Vendor Google Calendar Sync

Currently the WC Bookings plugin allows the admin to sync their Wordpress calendar with their Google calendar which is great but I am also using the WC Vendors plugin and it would be very useful if all of the vendors could also sync their Wordpress calendars with google.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WooCommerce Bookings: Require multiple resources for product

WooCommerce Bookings should be able to require multiple resources for a booking to be available. At least it should be able to require ALL attached resources to be available.

E.g. if I have a service X that requires person A and person B to be available, but person A and person B also sell other services so the availability depends of whether both persons are available. I should be able to create person A and person B as resources and attach them to product for service X and require both resources to be available for the block to be available.

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WooCommerce Bookings - Variable Product

Our client runs hundreds of courses, across more than 20 locations. I've had to set up the same course for every venue. It would be great to have a variable product option, so that a single product could have for instance, a location parameter, which would allow different availability, costs and persons values.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Booking Administrative Daily View Reports/Agenda View/Print/Email

I recently installed WooCommerce Booking for a client. I have another that wants to discuss the project on Monday. I am seeing a major administrative flaw that affects both clients. There is not a way to display and/or print a daily agenda for a particular day and resource where you can see attendance/ appointment information (NOT hover over a blue box). I think it would make more sense if I gave you an example using my two clients...

Client One: Sells bookable space for a weekly class. Resources are three different locations. One the day of the class, you go…

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bookings - Show Price Per person type

Pricing rules were added for individual person types however,

The front end user is not able to the prices for each of these person types.

It would be great to have the price of each Person type shown next to the areas where they can select the number of people,

It could say for example From $15 or something along those lines as prices may differ depending on the date selected,

Bookings feel incomplete without this

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 'Add booking' front end shortcode similar to woocommerce shortcode

As a customer i it would be nice if i could quickly switch between calendars for each bookable product.

From a woocommerce point of view, it makes sense to list all bookable products on seperate pages. the calendar for bookable products is on the single product page, this isnt very intuitive for customers.

So it would be nice if there was a shortcode for woocommerce or bookings that would output the product image, the price, a calendar/date picker and time selector and finally an add to cart button, but also have a dropdown menu to allow the customer to select…

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Flexible start time (for bookings with fixed blocks)

I would like to allow my clients to FREELY select the starting time of a session with a fixed duration. Currently, the actual length of a booking slot with fixed blocks will determine at which specific times you can select a booking, even if a day is still completely empty.

Example:
    A session will always take 3 hours (fixed blocks). The daily specified time range is from 8am till 5pm. WooCommerce Bookings will now only allow for a booking at either 8:00am, 11am or 2pm.

However, I would like customers to be able to pick 8 / 9 / 10…

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Woocommerce Bookings search by availability

I'm implementing a property/holiday letting site and need to allow customers to search for available properties/items within a date range. This is a pretty fundamental requirement for most property rental sites as it's very frustrating to have to click through to a product before seeing it's not available

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Calendar view of bookable products by category

I'd like to be able for my customers to see a calendar of upcoming events that they can filter by category. For example in a dance studio, there may be hip hop classes & ballet classes, and would be very effective to be able to filter by both.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Export Bookings to CSV

We need a way to easily export the "all bookings" data. We often have bookings that aren't associated with orders, and even if they have orders the orders export functionality groups all the bookings data in one field, making it impossible to sort by things such as booking date and booking time. This is critical so we can easily generate lists of people booked for a particular event.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Woocommerce bookings discounts

The ability to add specific discounts based on various booking criteria. For example.

Book within the next 1 week to get a 10% discount.

Booking at least 3 months in advance to get a 10% discount.

Book more than x times to get a 10% discount

Book more than x times within a given period to get a 10% discount

Book more than x number of slots to get a 10% discount

Book more than x number of people on an event to get 10% off

I'm sure there are some more discount types that would be useful.

I am…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Weekely view

There is the option to have a calender view by activating the 'Calendar Display Mode'. However, the default calender view is a monthly view. In this case, you first have to select a day before seeing the available time slots.

Because our customers would rather see a greater variety of available time slots for the next few days, a weekly overview would be really nice. Somethink like this: https://gb.youcanbook.me/demos.jsp?template=generic&theme=city

Even in all of our personal Outlook or Google calendars one has the option of a week view and I know lots of people using it as a default - why…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Search Bookings

I know there is product finder, but is not adapted to search for bookings!

I sell bus tickets and will help me to have a search form like air flights have.
    Example: 2 fields and 1 button.
    Search for bus tickets between: New York to New Jersey and output results to can be customized like list with columns: information's, departure, arrival, price and the book button to the product(bookable product)
    Must to be simple for bookings the output search results, like flight search have,

The search for bookings is a MUST, read on Google about review where bloggers comment: plugin…

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. multiple bookings

The booking extension works well if someone only makes one booking per order. However if someone makes multiple bookings per order then the extension is less user/customer friendly.
    Based on the way the bookings are executed, the below are some of the resultant flaws:
    1. Each order is given an ID and then each booked item also gets a separate ID. So where someone books multiple items they get a whole handful of ID’s which is confusing to customers. This is made even more confusing when used in conjunction with the Deposits extension that gives even more ID’s for follow…

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. TripAdvisor Trip Connect Integration

Any chance for future feature to have woo bookings integrate with Tripadvisors Tripconnect?

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bookings plugin pick up & drop off times

It would be great to let customers select pick up and drop off times for a rental product that's booked in blocks of 1 day

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adding API endpoints

Currently there is a REST API for the Woocommerce platform, but for WC Bookings I am not aware of any custom endpoints that would help a third-party retrieving bookings on a specific product or period for example.
    Is it in the roadmap ? Or is it something that could already be done easily with the basic WC Rest API ?

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. One-Way sync to Office365/Outlook (iCal?) of bookings.

it would be really useful be able to integrate the bookings calendar with our Office365, using the webcal .ics integrations in Office365. refreshed either on demand, or on a set time refresh.

We're a Scout District of 23 groups, and our District Campsite gets booked out quickly. Being able to see in our Office365 who's camping when, what sites/buildings are free at a glance (if they are not booked they are free..:))

Only needs to be one-way read from WooCommerce.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. calendar UI option for Bookings plugin (per google calendar or ical)

calendar UI option for Bookings plugin (per google calendar or ical)

A google/ical like calendar booking UI on the front end. So instead of picking from a list of products the user can click on the date/time slot they want and then edit the options in a modal pop up before hitting save/book/confirm and then going to payment. I can’t see a demo so maybe this is already an option. If not it would make a nice add-on.

Even better if you can have some admin control of how busy times/taken slots are displayed on the calendar. In the backend…

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WooCommerce Bookings : add participant information

When booking include "persons" (for pricing or to organize it) it will be a wonderful option to be able to collect information about who is going to participate.
    Through a custom link generated for each booking or through a shortcode, giving the ability to collect name, surname, phone and mail will be a great marketing leverage.
    Those information should be related to the booking and everything should then be connected, all participant might receive mails related to the booking (from WooCommerce and from Follow-Up) where each mail might be selectable for being sent to everyone or just to the buyer.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base