WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Update the calendar so that resources are visible as columns

I use the bookable resources for my employees. i need to see in the calendar an overview how my employees are booked out. where is space left. best with columns for each employee.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow buffers to be applied to partially booked blocks

Presently if a buffer is set for a block, but that block has multiple slots, the buffer is not applied until all slots are taken. This is mainly a problem for day based blocks at the moment.

Example: A room is rented and can be rented for up to 100 people. It takes 2 days to reset the room after an event. The buffer is set for the room, but is not applied until all 100 spots are filled, even though they may never be filled.

What I expected

Buffer to be able to be applied as soon as a…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Minimum bookings per block

The concept is simple. Currently, Woocommerce Bookings allows a maximum number of bookings per block. I would like to suggest a minimum number of bookings. This can be useful for classes or events that require a minimum amount of people to be registered for the event to take place.

The registration would be done in a similar fashion to how confirming bookings works now.

However, it would be better if gateways such as Stripe, would pre-authorize the amount then if the minimum number of people purchase the event, everyone gets charged.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow payment data collection when checking for availability

I understand it would take gateway integration to have this done, and I would like to open a discussion to see if this is something that can help us and our customers in the future.

Presently the flow for purchasing a booking is as such:
    * Customer adds booking to cart
    * Customer "checks out" by checking for availability
    * Admin approves booking
    * Customer **must** return to site to pay for booking

If a customer never returns to pay, nor shows up, the store admin loses out due to the spot was taken and never paid for.

If we…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Feature Request / Question: Checking In & Out Rental Equipment

Hey guys,

Here's a use case: Equipment rentals, where the Client wants to support checking out and checking in the equipment.

Meaning, I assume the plugin allows the creation of an order, and reservation of inventory, but we'd need a facility to be able to:

1. Verify the items in the order were checked out (provided to the renter)
    2. Upon return, that the items were all checked back in and put back into inventory so they could be rented again.

This ensures we give them everything that's been requested, that they've returned everything that was given them, and that…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Manually editing bookings allows for overbooking

If a booking is manually edited by the store admin, then they can update the dates, times, persons, etc to allow for overbooking.

Setting this as Future, as it's not something that can accidentally be done, and it would have to be done by the admin manually, not the customer.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Person Type screen

A user should be able to re-use person types per product.

Currently, as things are, users will keep creating new person types for each product

To address this, we need to create a separate screen for browsing all post types of type "person type".

Also where it currently says `Add Person Type` we will need two buttons, one for creating and one for linking to existing person type.

This behaviour is seen in some of the other extensions as a feature. E.g. in the product data metabox, you click Remove but it's not actually removed, it's unlinked from that product,…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Compatibility with Order/Customer CSV Export and Invoice/List Packaging extension

Since the Bookings v1.10.1 release the data which used to be exported by the Order/Customer CSV Export extension is no longer returning any data from Bookings into the exported CSV files `item meta`.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Preview Changes for Bookable products

I've got a bookable product that's published and working how I want it. I decide to change the price or add a new availability rule, etc., any kind of new changes. I want to preview the change before updating.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Polylang plugin compatibility

I am making a site that uses Woocommerce Bookings and Polylang. Polylang has experimental support for Woocommerce, but it fails when using it with Woocommerce bookings. The problem is that translations of a product are distinct products themselves, so when I book Product A in language 1 on a certain timeslot, I am also able to book Product A in language 2 on the same timeslot. In other words, the availability check fails as the products are technically separate.

I was in contact with Polylang's author, Frédéric, who told me that he can't hook into the DB query that is…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Confusing quantity in shopping cart when using persons

What I expected

If "persons count as bookings", the quantity item in the shopping cart should reflect the number of persons / bookings, instead of defaulting to 1.

What happened instead

The bookings hows "five persons", but the quantity shows 1 - this is quite confusing for end-customers.

Link to screenshot: http://cld.wthms.co/KQUx/3SvEhxcr

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Compatibility with Gravity Forms Multi-Page Forms

Bookings and Gravity Forms multipage forms do not play well together. The issue is that when you click Next to proceed to the next page of the gravity form the booking calendar looses the selection you made on it.

When you click Next on a multipage Gravity Form attached to a product it does a full post back to the server so Gravity Forms can capture the data and move on to the next page of the form. When this occurs the calendar selection is lost.

Is there a way to default a calendar selection when the product loads? Either…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Google Calendar integration: Allow users to choose additional data that is sent to Google

The information sent to Google is lacking. We should allow the store admins to make the decision to pass information or not
    I believe that by default we should send the same data, then we could add checkboxes on the integration screen to allow admins to select what data is sent to their calendar.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Select time slots on click for multi-hour bookings

What I expected

The user is trying to set up a variable-duration booking, letting the customers choose which hours they would like to book. As they imagined, the users could just pick hours in the calendar to add them to booking and recalculate total cost.

What happened instead

The calendar only allows to pick starting time. When trying to select more than one time slot, all previous ones are cancelled:

http://cld.wthms.co/1liQq

The only way to create a multi-hour booking is to change the _Duration_ above the calendar.

This UX is far from perfect and could be improved in the future…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Split multi slot to be confirmed bookings into multiple individual bookings

Right now, the situation is: - A bookable product exists which requires confirmation
    - A customer adds more than one slot to their cart and completes the checkout/request confirmation process
    - Shop manager approves ONE of those bookings but none of the others.
    - Customer receives an email for the approved booking - it lists the order with all of the bookings
    - Customer clicks the pay link and is charged for the entire order regardless of the "confirmed" status of the remaining bookings. The one booking was set to a paid status but the others remain in pending confirmation

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Review of the checkout/notification flow when confirmation required

When paying for a confirmed booking that has an order total of $0 someone trying to pay will be presented with payment gateway choices.

The whole email with pay link part should be skipped or just a link they click about confirming. Once clicked, it will change the status without having to go through the checkout process

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adding Resources with Quantity

What I expected

When I add a new resource, the only options available are cost related: http://cld.wthms.co/1a4Rw/4LpY55lc

If I 'Edit Resource' I'm then shown the option to modify the available quantity: http://cld.wthms.co/OUIr/389l7K5X

It really tripped me up trying to figure out why I couldn't complete a booking based on the has persons and the max bookings per block I had set to be 16, until I found the resource qty. setting.

I think it would make a lot more sense to also include the qty. setting when you originally create the resource.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Security guard company in Delhi

Pavan Hans Security services were founded in the year 2009. Pavan Hans Security services are known for its unmatched perfection that was honed and inculcated right at the time of its inception. Providing perfect security systems to homes, institutions, organizations and other existing entities is the prime aim of the company. Endeavoring towards the achievement of this aim is the construction of a team at the help of the leading security experts.

You know you are safe when you are associated with Pavan Hans Security services. 24x7 vigilance for your premises from Pavan Hans Security services in Delhi has driven…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to choose time block with days of the week

A store wants customers to be able to choose a range of days along with a specific time block on the days.

Their specific use case is a dog walking business, and they want their customers to be able to choose a range of multiple days within a week (from the calendar) with a specific time block on those days. For instance, they choose Mon-Fri @ 9am, Mon-Wed @ 1pm, or Sat-Sun @ 3pm.

This is possible with the use of Product Add-ons, but it does not accurately track the time slots, just the days.

Other businesses that may benefit…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Filter bookings list by start date

Right now, filtering the bookings list by month returns all bookings that were CREATED in that month. It would be much more useful to be able to filter all bookings that have a START DATE in that month.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base