WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Start and end dates from EasyBooking to the WooCommerce order list

I would like to add the start and stop dates from EasyBooking to the WooCommerce order list. It would be much easier with all information needed in one list.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. woocommerce booking avaibility block setup

In the new woocommerce booking avaibility it should be possible to change the date format (ex d/m/y) and timeformat (24 hours) in the calendar/calendar schedule block

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Start time on daily view calendar (back side)

with new WC booking update, the appearance of calendar (daily view) has changed on back side. But we don't see the start time, only the end time for each booking. We have to click on the field to see the details and start time.
    As we use the calendar view to check the start of sessions on our welcome desk, we really need to see the start time immediately.
    Please add this data with the end time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Better usabilty/UX on productpages

When selecting a WooCommerce Bookings resource on a product page, and filling out the other options, and then going back to change the resource, this clears out the other options. I would prefer to have the other options remain, and the price adjust when choosing a new resource. See: https://www.useloom.com/share/991571f3d29e4465825417afedf5c205

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the booking calendar to the shop page under the read more button

Add the booking calendar to the shop page under the read more button. If you look at my listings page https://bookmine.online I would like to be able to have the calendar display under the read more/add to cart button. Most of my visitors visit on mobile devices so it would be much better for them to be able to see if the listings are available rather than back and forthing on different pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. show number of block left to customers.

having the possibility to let customer see the number of block left in the form.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Order admin screen: add a bookable product

When a customer booking comes in by email or phone, we need to make a booking on their behalf through the admin screen. No problem for the first booking which we create and add to an order to email them out a link to pay. But how do we add a second bookable product?

Adding another product to an order is easy - the admin screen offers us an option. But if I've bought the Bookings plugin, I should be offered the option to add another booking to the order. If I do just add the bookable product to the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. http://ketooffers.com/green-vibe-forskolin/

Green Vibe Forskolin - We would incline toward not to give you an expense here and have you visit the site to find a substitute one. Since makers can change the expense of an upgrade subject to noticeable quality, the most present GreenVibe Forskolin cost information can be found on the official site. That is moreover where you would consent to acknowledge free primer if the association is advancing one. Free primers are an amazing strategy to endeavor a thing without concentrating on the limit of a container. With respect to your body, your eating schedule, and your weight goals,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Collection names when multiple persons are booked

It would be great to be able to collect the names of multiple persons on the booking page that is then saved to the actual booking. In our case when someone books for multiple people we'd like to have additional fields display to collect their names so that when they attend the booking we have a record of the names of people that are attending.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. https://www.healrun.com/keto-direct/

Keto Direct There are different elements that could have an effect on ldl cholesterol, together with way of life and genetics, but your levels of cholesterol can usually be controlled through a mixture of right food plan and workout. exercising has been shown to be a key element inside the discount of LDL and in retaining a healthful balance among the two ldl cholesterol additives. most people are already aware that the highly saturated fats which can be associated with fried and deep fried forms of meals (along with potato chips, french fries, and a few cooking oils) are one…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. https://pilpedia.com/organa-keto/

Organa Keto Try to replace a number of your modern-day meat protein with these meals. day by day encouraged quantity of Protein Protein need to make up approx 15% of our day by day intake of food while it is vitally critical to our diets we do no longer want very tons of it. Protein in any shape must be limited to a most of two-three portions according to day of between 50 - 125gms probably of thumb protein have to never be more than 1/sixth of the quantity of food for your plate. over the years plates have end…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Automatic e-mail can be different for each bookable item

Each bookable item should have it's own custom response e-mail sent to the client. As this e-mail should include details which are different for each item. Address for guesthouse, contact details, information about meals and so on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Increase blocks by persons

When using persons with each person added the booking time increases. i.e. 10 min blocks. 2 adults and 2 juniors equals 40 min booking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add to existing booking

When modifying an existing booking, allow the admin user to add more participants to the booking and then generate an invoice for the original booking user to pay the difference to confirm the updated booking quantity.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. WooCommerce Bookings - Add notes similar to order notes

It would be great if a booking notes feature similar to order notes can be implemented so admins (and vendors on multivendor systems) can add public and private notes relate to individual bookings. These can be made available to customers though emails when there are any issues with that particular booking.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Creating shortcode Booking Search form with date range and person

Creating booking search form shortcode instead of using defaut page , using shortcode to everywhere is more suitable for booking search in customer view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Woocommerce Booking Ramdom Workers

Hi. We have a website for Beauty Services at home whit Woocommerce Booking and we have assigned 3 workers to perform a service.

Fernando
    Jordi
    Maria

The problem is that if customers ask for dates for different days, Woocommerce Booking always chooses Fernando first. And if there's a date Monday, a date Tuesday and a date Wednesday, it's just Fernando's turn.

How is it possible that Woocommerce Booking does not have a system to choose a worker at random or without repeating? I have bought 5 licenses and now they do not work for almost any job: neither for home…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fallback to auto-assign resource if not selected

If filtering a bookable product by a resource, there should be an option (within the dropdown of resources you add to this booking) to auto-assign from the available resources.

For example, if I have a massage product item with 3 resources (or therapists), then the customer may wish to select their preferred therapist. However, if they aren't bothered then it will remain as auto-assign.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Discounts ?

Hi

I would like to know how I could set discount prices for bookable products ?

I only see a regular cost and cost per slot, but how could I put a discount and see it displayed as "-X%" of the product and category pages ?

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base