WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. export booking list

hello, the plugin will not let me have a list of all users who have purchased the service reservation. It is useful to be able to export some kind of list of participants, as it was an event. We are using the plugin to sell tourist services and as well as it works now we have to create lists on a excel file wasting much time.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Resource Categories for Woocommerce Booking

The resources tab could be better. You should be able to add different categories as resources with different pricing.

Example Hotel:
    Roomsize: junior, superior, president suite
    Food: Breakfast, semi or full service
    Airport Transit: yes/no

Like that… would be much more easy to adapt the products with special services…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bookings and composite

Hello

Booking product should work with composite product, the reason is it could be possible to set up reservation that are linked together but on 2 different calendar. For exemple a 2 way bus ride , it can t be the same calendar, because it will be 2 different bus but if we want to force people to book the 2 ways at a time composite product is perfect

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bookings - the ability to prefill the date via a query

Lets say I have Tribes The Events Calendar with a series of recurring events listed. I'd love to be able to create a link from the event page to the Bookings product page along the lines of "http://yoursite.com/product/bookable-resource/?wc_bookings_field_start_date_day=12&wc_bookings_field_start_date_month=05&wc_bookings_field_start_date_year=2015&wc_bookings_field_start_date_time=1000"
    and have that date and time filled in automatically on the product page.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bookings: search avaiability for MORE products with "from-to" dates

Well, this is a basic function for a Booking (Apartments, B&B, etc) website !

I set up incoming (check in) and outcoming (check out) date, and i search for ALL Bookable Products in the website (or in a certain category).

This is doable with Wordpress software "Booking Calendar" in this way: http://www.hhvenice.com/holidays/home/
    (look in search form)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bookings: Different duration bookings for different days/time slots

This is for the WooCommerce Bookings Plugin:

I would like it if you could have different duration bookings on the same 'product' for different time slots or days.

For example if you were a tour operator running one tour a day this would allow you to list -

A 2 hour tour on Monday, 2 - 4pm

A 4 hour tour on Tuesday, 12 - 4pm.

At the moment you are unable to do this.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Pricing Rules for Early Bird Booking

I need to be able to set lower prices if the customer books more than x days in advance, so essentially an early bird rate. Please add this to the pricing rules.

Thanks.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatically Issue Coupon or Refund when a booking is cancelled in Woocommerce Bookings

For dealing with a high volume of bookings, it would be most helpful if a refund or coupon could be issued automatically if a customer cancels their booked session/appointment. This way the admin/manager wouldn't need to manually send a coupon to the vast amount of cancelled bookings they receive.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to see remaining resources in admin.

When adding a manual booking it would be great to be able to see how many resources are remaining on that date in real time. This would be useful if resources were, for example, tickets!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Set single product for hourly or daily rental periods

I need a feature that allows a single product to be rented out hourly or daily. No, not like a sketchy hotel room.... We are renting out children's bounce houses and offer a 4 hour duration or 24 hour rental duration. The product needs to show as available/unavailable on calendar dates and needs to be able to be booked as one of the options shown above.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Embeddable Calendar and Checkout

In the shared economy space, having a central platform that Bookings supports ala Airbnb is fantastic. But for markets where a home or business wants to be listed on a central platform as well as their own site, there needs to be functionality offsite.

Think of a massage parlor marketplace that allows you to book a massage anywhere in the city. Each individual massage parlor has their own existing site. It would be a great add-on if they could embed a calendar and fill out the form for booking that would sync to the central marketplace. The payment could be…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. different price depend on number of person

Hello, We area operating a tourist company and we want our customers to have discount based on the number of person in their group

For example if a group has 5 persons then cost is 8$ / person
    from 6-10 persons then cost is 7.5$/person
    more than 10 persons then cost is 7$/person

That's it

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WooCommerce Bookings - Variable availability

To me the ability to set available dates each with its own availability (e.g. number of available seats) is crucial but unfortunately not possible out of the box right now.

Then, ideally, the calendar would also show this availability for each date (rather than having a customer to choose too many "seats" only to receive an error after trying to add the product to the cart)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add customer info and booking details to New Booking email notification

The info sent out in the New Booking email is very limited. I had to hire a php developer to make the email show the customer info and booking details.

In general, the emails should be easier to customize. Maybe similar to a Contact Form 7 setup, at least.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bookings - fixed 'start' and 'duration' date ranges

This plugin needs to be more friendly to rental companies - I have installed it and have found numerous areas it lacks.

We need to set a fixed starter date i.e. Saturday afternoon and a check-out date i.e. the following Saturday morning (1 week). Users should be able to click the desired Saturday then they can select from a drop down, how many blocks they'd like (i.e. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks) etc. This would be hugely invaluable to my current project.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bookings: Timezone Flexibilty

Currently, the bookings module uses the servers timezone. This works if the users and the server is in the same time zone. But that isn't always the case. So, please use the users' time zone (if known) when setting times Or allow the user to set the timezone at the time of booking. Or both.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Better Developer Documentation

Face it there are tons of useful applications for this plug-in and there is never going to be a once size fits all option.

How about at least providing better developer documentation for those of us that want to modify code to customize and add features to WooCommerce Bookings.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add custom fields in 'Woocommerce Booking' pages

It could be great if we can add some custom fields in a booking. we could choose the type of custom field (date / format etc) and where this info could be shown : in the admin panel, in the hover info, in the main calendar monthly view etc.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make Settings For Google Calendar Integration Customizable

I really need to be able to customize the event summary and description lines that are sync'd with Google Calendar. It only shows the booking # and the package/booking the customer ordered. This isn't very helpful.

It would be more helpful to show the Booking # along with the Customer Name. I would have coded this integration myself if my knowledge of the WooCommerce API was better. I couldn't make much sense of the documentation to do it.

This would make the booking extension that much more powerful.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. woocommerce booking translation

Dutch translation for WooCommerce Bookings

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base