WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. print

print icon so we can print it on portable printers

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Edit Order status

please add an edit option for the woo commerce app to change the order status

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please allow other shop managers role to access the mobile application

Allow roles as shop manager access to the mobile application

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Update stock levels from the mobile app

Please add the ability to update stock levels from the mobile app

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add order price in notification alert.

Add order price in notification alert.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add order status update

Being able to update status order. On hold, processing or completed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change an order status

Be able to update an order status from on hold to completed on the app to allow for cash payments to be processed right away. Or to change from completed to processing if a piece of an order is discovered to be missing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding Multiple Stores to the App

It would be awesome to be able to sync multiple stores I manage into one app.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Orders appear without a refresh

Please make it possible to make orders appear in the app without refreshing when the app is still open.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The notifaction tab : show number of orders ja ik moest naar haar eerste tabblad

I Sell (a lot) of ebooks. The notofactions page says “somebody bought a product”, it would me more informative if it shows the number of new orders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Unfortunately I am unable to “copy” text from the order results page, in my case the notes section. Very inconvenient. Why is this?

Unfortunately I am unable to “copy” text from the order results page, in my case the notes section. Very inconvenient. Why is this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Wie bei der alten App eine Produktübersicht zu haben.

Produkte Kategorie wie bei der alten app

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add point-of-sale functionality for taking orders on the go

An interface that will allow shop manager to enter an order through the app. Will be awesome for example for sales at popup events.

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Turn off push notification for “completed” order

Turn off notification or at least change push for status change. When I ship my items, I then receive a push of “new order” but it is really just an update (coming via ShipStation). I do not need a notification, especially if “new order” for a completed order.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to create and publish new products on mobile app

I would like to be able to publish new products on the app like on the desktop with all the editing features like on desktop (url editing, using plugins ect) similar to ebays listing system

202 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. show orders from all languages

In the order list in the app, list all orders, no matter which language they have been placed in.
    In the order list only the orders in the site main language are shown. In stats, also orders in all languages are counted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. let my multi vendor website clients login to the woocommerce mobile application and manage their orders

I have a marketplace site with several vendors selling their products on it. I would like for each vendor to be able to log in to the woocommerce app and be able to manage their orders from it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Connect this app with product vendors plugin.

Connect this app with product vendors plugin also. It would be better for the one who running Ecommerce marketplace with woocommerce product vendors.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base