WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Push notifications for all stores in app

It would be great if all the stores you have on the app gave push notifications when you get a sale etc. At the moment, only the store you are active on will give notifications.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shipping Labels Air Print from the app

A great feature would be thermal printer integration - is this possible??

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add support for Product Add-Ons extension

Add support for Product Add-Ons extension so that add-ons could be visible in the app on the order page.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make extra product options price by theme complete plugin visible on order status

In current woocommerce app, there's no details of additional product price generated by extra custom product options generated by themecomplete plugin. This is a compulsory addition in woocommerce app as there are many woocommerce stores using these plugin for providing additional options to their products.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Turn off push notification for “completed” order

Turn off notification or at least change push for status change. When I ship my items, I then receive a push of “new order” but it is really just an update (coming via ShipStation). I do not need a notification, especially if “new order” for a completed order.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. let my multi vendor website clients login to the woocommerce mobile application and manage their orders

I have a marketplace site with several vendors selling their products on it. I would like for each vendor to be able to log in to the woocommerce app and be able to manage their orders from it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Remove Jetpack from Mobile Apps

This was a terrible idea, remove Jetpack from the WooCommerc mobile apps straight away...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show shipping method selected by customer

When a new order comes through, it would be helpful to see the shipping method selected so that we know if it’s a rush order or not. Right now it just show the cost of shipping, but not the method.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Display Attribute Details in Mobile App

Display attributes (ex: sizes) in the mobile app. Right now it only shows the product but excludes the other details. I can't fulfill an order from the mobile app without all the details. The app only serves as a notification that I got an order but adding all the order details will allow the to become a working tool.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Save email “templates”

I send an email after each order but change some details. I currently have to use notes to cut and paste a message. This would really help a lot. My 2 main reasons for using the app are to get Order notifications for a quick response and sending the custom email response. I use the ETSY seller and AmazonSeller apps for those platforms

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Product images in App

Have product images display in the woo commerce app. Would look more personalized and would improve visibility !

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create order from the app

Being able to create and edit orders from the app would be super awesome! :D

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add back daily sales data for top selling products (on the app)

In the old app it was very easy to track unit sales of individual products - by the day, 3 days, week, etc. This was a useful tool for inventory real-time management. Unfortunately, the new version of the app does not offer this feature. When a new sale is made - I get about three emails from different sources, but with the new app, I now have no way of keeping track of how many units of each product are sold. Please add this feature back and we'll all be happy!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. processing orders on top

on the orders tab, put processing orders on top of completed orders, or, 2 separate tabs for processing and completed orders. thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Добавление товара через мобильное приложение

Добавление и управление товаром( распродажа) с экрана телефона.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Support for Currency Based on Country Plugin

Many sellers use Currency Based on Country Plugin to offer different prices in different countries. Please add support for the plugin in the new App. Currently my local currency sales are shown as USD, making me a multimillionaire LoL

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Order details in notification

Show customer name and order value in notification (ios) instead of showing only ‘you have a new order’

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base