WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rewards for spending time on store

When the user spends time on my online store, I am almost certain that he is about to buy something so it would be nice to offer him something like discount or coupon. Of course, it won't be a big discount but something like that will encourage him to buy.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Make it possible to add star rating of a product with a shortcode, and a review section for a product with another shortcode

So far, thanks to shortcodes, the woocommerce plugin is almost fully customizable. I've created my own pages, using my own templates, only by using your shortcodes. The only shortcodes that are missing are the shortcode for a star rating (so it could be placed next to, or under, a add to cart button) and a shortcode for the review section, so that we can place full width review section at the bottom of each custom page (ideally, review section would have the same product ID as the star rating, so that they can be connected). I feel if that was…

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Hide specific shipping method if free shipping is available

Make it possible in the free version to hide specific shipping methods when free shipping becomes available. Right now you can either hide all other shipping methods if free shipping is available or you can show all shipping methods. But if you want to only hide one specific shipping method when free shipping is available you can't do that.

129 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          24 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Share extensions / license keys with domain name

I'd like to restrict extension licenses by domain name so I don't have to mess around setting up WooCommerce accounts for each of my clients.

As a developer who builds a lot of Woo sites that use paid extensions, I need to manage the extension licenses under my own account and buy 1, 5 or 25 site licenses as I roll out extensions to more and more clients.
          I can connect each client's website to my own WooCommerce account but that gives every client access to all of my license keys, so that's not an option.
          Currently the best option…

6 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Mailchimp & Social Integration with Woocommerce Points & Rewards

I would love to see Mailchimp (newsletter) integration to Woocommerce Points & Rewards.

1. To notify users by email about their expiring points: [blank] days. Or any email noreply@domain [dot] com if integration isn't possible.

2. Get points for subscribing to email newsletter.

3. Get points for Social share/visit/like (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc).

4. Points can be redeemed as a gift card/coupon.

I think Gratisfaction has a lot of right ideas but they didn't have Category exclusions for a maximum discount like P&R does, yet. Would love to see similar features available on WP&R to make this plugin even…

8 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Product Vendors have the access to import products as a bulk

Product vendors must have the options to import the products as a csv file. Its hard to import the products one by one.

15 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Extend 'woocommerce_add_to_cart_quantity' filter (WC_Cart class)

The idea is to add a third argument to the filter in the subject. It makes it possible for even deeper customizations. I think it is a rather small improvement, but, be honest, it is a critical one for my extension. It will allow me to implement new features.

So, instead of this (this is how it is now):

$quantity = apply_filters( 'woocommerce_add_to_cart_quantity', $quantity, $product_id );

make it like that:

$quantity = apply_filters( 'woocommerce_add_to_cart_quantity', $quantity, $product_id, $cart_item_data );

Again, what I am asking for is just include $cart_item_data variable into the filter. That's all. :)

9 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Improvements on Booking Create/Update hooks

Hey guys, I'm facing some issues to implement a feature using WooCommerce Bookings here. So I'm opening this ticket to suggest some little code modifications to make it more flexible.

On booking creation, precisely in hook `woocommerce_new_booking_data` we have no way to access the Booking data to make changes before the post is created in the database.

I think that by just adding a second parameter (with the booking object) on this filter should work fine.

Something like:
                  ```
                  // Method: WC_Booking_Data_Store()->create();
                  $id = wp_insert_post( apply_filters( 'woocommerce_new_booking_data', array(
                  'post_date' => date( 'Y-m-d H:i:s', $booking->get_date_created( 'edit' ) ),
                  'post_date_gmt' => get_gmt_from_date(…

6 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • 3 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Follow Up Emails - basic GDPR compliance tools

Follow Up Emails stores lots of personal data in the database, and provides no tools to:

1) Automatically delete it after a time (it currently collects for ever)

2) Include it in the WordPress Privacy export (it's left out, meaning that report is not a true record)

3) Anonymise it, or remove it using the WordPress personal data deletion tool (it just remains there).

Thus, using this plugin currently, it's not possible to be GDPR compliant without a lot of extra manual coding and database work.

I chatted about this in the WooCommerce support channel with an operative who seemed…

21 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • View total amount of product orders from within Woocommerce reports

I am trying to view the TOTAL AMOUNT of each product ordered for a given period (e.g. 1 month).

However all I can see in Woocommerce reports is "Top Sellers"....so it is excluding some orders.

This seems like a very bad design choice. How am I supposed to know what my total orders are for each product? I have to manually go into each order and get the information there 1 by 1?

Please add this feature. I can't be the first person to suggest it.

6 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Import & Export of Form Location Field for Composite Products

Most of the composite product data is available when doing an export of products so you can easily re-map for import, however not all composite product data is available to map for import or export such as the Form Location Field. But default the composite products / accessories form appears directly underneath the meta area, but there is an option to change this and show it further down the page "after summary". Would be ideal if you could import this information to avoid manually editing 100+ products after importing them.

This is the field in the product editing page in…

3 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Payment options for Google Pay and Apple pay via braintree

Payment options for Google Pay and Apple pay via braintree

8 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • When resend old order with download links re-enabled, please INCLUDE the download links in the email!

this is the use scenario:
                              Download links have expired for an old order, and user asks for new download.
                              Currently I can re-enabled download, but there is no way for me to email those links to user. If I resend the order email it contains no download links. The only way the user can access old downloads is via their account. This is not best practice for serving an existing customer.

If I re-enable download for an order, and resend that order email then it should also include active download links.

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Order Delivery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Datepicker: Set Days which cant be booked

For example the sunday shouldnt be bookable on my store. please leave space for me to black it out generally.

6 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • have the total box dimensions shown in the order for UPS

Currently, the total box dimensions for the UPS order are not shown. We'd like to make this information visible on the order shipping line.

For the FedEx Ground WooCommerce plugin, this information is already shown. We essentially want the UPS plugin to mirror the FedEx plugin in this regard.

4 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping UPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • make the orders quickview / preview window (admin -> woocommerce -> orders -> "eye icon") section editable

Hi. Not sure if the topic is correct, but
                                    i'd like to have in the admin area, the orders quick view ajax window to be configurable.
                                    I need to add some things there and remove something else
                                    i do not for example need the SKU to be displayed, and there is one question answered durung the order time, i need it to be displayed there.
                                    Also it would be nice to display the used coupon there also.

All this should go to (admin -> woocommerce -> orders -> "eye icon")

OR alternatively make the quickview editable so that i can…

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Quick View  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Set future start date for subscriptions

I don't know how many businesses could benefit from being able to delay the start date for subscriptions. The model is especially valuable to private education institutes that want to allow early registration for classes that start at a later day.

PLEASE make this a thing. Please.

6 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Send Variation Information Details to PayPal

Currently, product variation details aren't sent to PayPal for each variable product purchased in an order (ex: Color: Blue, Size: M). Add in the ability to do that.

5 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • It would be great to have a different buffer of days. For example we need 6 days of buffer afterwards and 4 days of buffer forwards.

It would be great to have a different buffer of days. For example we need 6 days of buffer afterwards and 4 days of buffer forwards. That a would be really important for us, since a different period of days is necessary.
                                          Right now, only the same buffer of days is possible.

3 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 280 281
                                          • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base