WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce Membership - Send Mailing Address to MailChimp

I would like Mailing address to be included in the Mailchimp for WooCommerce Membership plugin. MailChimp is going to a CRM model and they have the ability to send physical post cards. We send ID cards and a magazine to our members. It would be nice if the their mailing address was sent to MailChimp when they buy a membership.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shortcodes to target memberships that are about to Expire

Show a notice to the user whenever their membership is about to expire.

For example, if a user membership is about to expire in 30 days or less, I would want to show a user notice similar to this "Hi, your membership expires in the next few days. Renew now!"

I think this is an essential feature and an additional shortcode attribute like "expires: access to the wrapped content X days before expiry" would be quite useful.

"[wcm_restrict expires="1 month"]Hi, your membership expires in the next few days. Renew now![/wcm_restrict]"

Thanks and Regards,
    Manju

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add restricted searchable member directory for paid members only

Affiliations and alumni clubs need the ability for people to search for one another. This should be an out of box option.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. differentiated acces til the webshop whit membership

it would be great if you could divide what you have access to memership, like a form of differentiated access to webshop with membership such that membership A gave access to some products and membership b gave access to some other product

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WooCommerce Memberships member map display

I would like to display a map of members. Ideally, we would be able to select what profile information was public on the map.
    When members join they could elect to be placed on a map and decide how much information to display.
    Their info would display when the map pin was clicked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I think it would be valuable if you could link downloadable content to a membership in stead of to a subscription.

My webshop works great with memberships (I use it as a paywall to my ebook). I would like to make my ebook donwloadable as PDF. I learned today that downloads only work with subscriptions. that would make my webshop needlessly complex. A link to memberships would work better for me than a link to subscriptions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change end date for existing group

I really really really would like to choose to change the end date for an existing group/plan. I get the idea for the existing system, that the existing members will keep the ending date they signed up for even if you change it for new members. But I need to change the end date for hundreds existing plan members now and have to do this individually for each and every member.
    So please please please create an oportunity to change for the whole group, or a segment between joining dates, or whatever solution you can code that will solve this…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Woocommerce Team Name Auto Generate

Like when click on pricing table - it will take them to checkout page and auto create team name without showing team-field require name . Team name will generate based on subscription plan

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow different membership plans for team members

Allow different membership plans within one team membership plan. This would allow team leaders to have a higher level of membership access as a part of their team's subscription.

This could be done by giving the ability to manually override the membership plan for individuals within a team from the back end on Teams for WooCommerce Memberships.

This could also be a more complex front end solution where the team account manager designates which team members receive higher levels of access. Memberships would be set to have a certain number allowed of each plan type within the team.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. visual editor for building membership pages /portals

there should be a visual editor for building membership portals.. there should also be a way to display different "Thank you" pages depending on what Membership or Subscription someone just purchased for up-selling. cross-selling reasons etc..

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. membership: access based end date

Once a membership expires to still allow user access to the content they had access to during an active subscription, but no new content.

They can only view content from when they had an active subscription from start date to end date.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WooCommerce Memberships: Access based on start date

It would be great to have the ability to restrict content based on membership start date. For instance, I sell weekly meal plan subscriptions. I give the content in pdf form as a file download as well as in a series of pages with recipe cards that they can access online.

How it is now, if someone signs up today, they would have online access to ALL meal plans from the past via the online versions unless I take them down the week after (or at some point after) they are originally released as the content for that week.

It…

115 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. WooCommerce Memberships: Improved Exporting Member Info

Update 1.6 was a good start. Thanks!

I like to also see the member's email address, address and phone number in the exported CSV file. It would also be nice if the phone number is listed with the address when I go to WooCommerce > Memberships and click a member's name.

We also pay for Checkout Field Editor. It would be great if Memberships and the export feature could also have the option of including the additional fields from the checkout page.

I run a non-profit and we use Memberships to track members of each of our programs. The exported…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. WooCommerce Memberships: bbPress integration

This would add the ability to restrict forums, topics, and replies from bbPress to members with WooCommerce memberships. This could also have advanced features, such as the ability to make profiles public / restricted.

bbPress users, what's important to restrict? How would you like to protect forums to members?

369 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    48 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. WooCommerce Memberships: Members only coupons

This would add additional perks to WooCommerce Memberships besides purchasing discounts for members, such as member coupons.

This could allow shop owners to restrict usage for a particular coupon to members only.

160 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    36 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. WooCommerce Memberships: Member Menus

Add the ability to setup menus for specific membership plans. This would replace the primary menu when the member is logged in.

This will not simply restrict menu items in an existing menu (as the code required for this implementation isn't very flexible / friendly to other plugins), but would instead require the addition of new menus for the membership plan.

For non-members, the regular menu will be displayed. Once a member is logged in, the menu will be replaced with the plan-specific menu.

187 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WooCommerce Memberships: Member Reports

Add member reports to WooCommerce Memberships. This reports would show aggregated data on members, such as:

- Number / percentage of members by plan (pie chart)
    - Number / percentage of members by status (pie chart)
    - Average length of membership by plan (bar graph)
    - Membership length by percentage (members in 0-1 week, 1-2 weeks, etc).

Other possibilities (feel free to add your suggestions as comments or note which you think would be helpful):

- Revenue generated by each plan (excludes complimentary memberships)
    - Access report: which protected content is accessed most frequently
    - Onboarding stats: average time to…

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. WooCommerce Memberships Paywall

It would be nice if you could allow a certain number of posts to be read for free and when the user hits that amount, prompt them to purchase a subscription/membership.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. WooCommerce Memberships: Discounts Import / Export

Add CSV import/export for the discounts in WooCommerce Memberships

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. WooCommerce Memberships: Dynamic Pricing Integration

Add the ability to use WooCommerce Memberships with Dynamic Pricing.

This would let you create pricing rules based on the membership plan in addition to user roles. This would function similar to the Groups integration with Dynamic Pricing.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base