WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scenarios based on Component Quantities

I have a composite product, a garden fence, where the number of posts needed is always 1 more than the number of fence panels. The number of gravel boards is always the same as the number of fence panels. I would like to be able to use a scenario to set the quantities of each component based on the quantity of the number of fence panels selected.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Conditonal component

I have a product which has 10 colors and 2 sizes. I want to set a condition when the user selects the radio button "size1" and "size2" , only then corresponding colors should be populated in the dropdown.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Composite Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. McAfee Activate - McAfee Retail Card | mcafee.com/initiate

Having a McAfee antivirus on our PC is very significant as it shields our PC from different sorts of dangers and infections. Regardless of what dangers and infections your PC have been influenced, you can ensure it by utilizing the best of Antivirus. One can purchase McAfee retail card from online and disconnected to store. It is effectively accessible for every one of the clients around the world. McAfee retail cards are accessible on the McAfee site www.mcafee.com/Activate

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Composite Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Be able to display that this product is a component of these * composites

It would be incredibly useful for users to know that the product that they are seeing (at single-product.php) is a component for A, B and C composite products.

A kind of relationship link like cross-sells or up-sells.

Since the component data is stored as serialized, to my knowledge there is not sane way of coding this now.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Take into account composite product price to calculate relative price

For now component relative price is only calculated when there is a selected component option (preselected default product). It does not take into account the total Composite Price.

Idea : give the possibility to take into account the composite product price to calculate the relative price of the different options. So that the relative price is already displayed before choosing an option (a product). It would be very useful for a restaurant website for instance because no option should be preselected and sometimes, kit price can vary depending on the meal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. IF, AND, OR - THEN

This is specifically for the scenarios. I'd like the see IF, AND, OR - THEN functionality added as well the the is/ is not functionality. The main problem with the current functionality is that creating a scenario for a component with lots of products is reliant on the previous scenarions. Try adding to many and they start to conflict with each other. It would be great to say. IF component 1 selects product B THEN component 2 and 3 can't select product A. Adding a further layer IF component 2 contains product F THEN component 3 can't contain product F.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add option to activate/deactivate Components

Sometimes one might want to add or take away individual Components, for example on a seasonal basis.

Having a toggle to mark Components as active/inactive would help a lot with this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a "first available component" to "default option" when default is sold out

Sometimes the "default option" for a component might be sold out. It would be nice if the default would then change to the next available product in that component.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix amount discount

Currently only % discounts for comosite products are possible. Please add the option to do fix amount discounts.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add a textfield for specific options

1 thing that is frustrating in my eyes, is the limited way of adding products to a component. I understand the search for products or category. But a thing that I like to see is, adding a option in a textfield with a price. So that not every option has to be added as a simple product.

I also want this, because it can help when you have the same simple product as a component for more then 50 products. But for every product the simple component have a other price. A text-field for the price can be helpful in…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add ability to have multiple of the same composite product in cart

adding the same product to the cart twice results in the system telling the user that it's not possible to do so, there should be a way around this limitation. we use your products for a contact lens shop, and receive a lot of negative feedback from users who cannot add a second order.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Set an individual variation alone as a component

I would like to have the possiblity to set an individual variation alone as a component. No select boxes.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Composite Product image when selecting certain configurations

Allow the main product image to change based on selections in the composite product. The main image would need to have multiple layers that are switched out based on ones selection. So if the store was selling the a car, the main product car image would change if a different color was selected. This would be simialr to a variable product but with more control.

97 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. catagory in scenarios for composite products

Can you tell me if there is any plans to allow a selection in a category option for scenarios, so what i means is instead of having to select all the products i want in the selection is, i just want to select a category, (so selection is in..) this would allow much better and easier control of scenario as i could just make categories and add new products to the categories so i dont have to update all the scenarios when products change and new options arrive.
    If not how can i get it done as it is just…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Composite Product Re-Usable Components

Just like we have Products, Attributes, Categories & Tags, a Components view should exist to manage common components that can be selected for use under product components.
    A radio button between 'Use Component [ ]" or 'Component Name [ ]" exists to choose between a global component or a product specific component.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add checkbox as a type in Woocommerce Product Compositons, not only radioboxes.

As far as I can tell you can only create composite products with radiobuttons, dropdown or thumbnails. This is great, but sometimes one would like to have just one product as optional, just like product-add ons has, but there you can't select another product like you can with composites. Should be pretty easy to include this option. Also if one mix composite and add-ons, the layout for totalprice and the way it's presented in the basket is messed up, not very streamlined, so it's not a good way to do it either.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to adjust attach ratio of component

In case of buying 100unit of Composite product, user can set attach ratio or quantity of component. eg. 100 unit of Composite Product, component-1 was set 70% attach ration as 70pcs. User set component-2 30% ration as 30pcs. Store Admin can set the total quantity of component-1 and component-2 is equal to Composite Prodcut quanity as 100unit which is 100%.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Front-end only translation

Include a front-end only MO/PO. Most users won't translate the back-end and the current, very long list makes a tiresome to figure out what is front and what is back-end.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Import & Export of Form Location Field for Composite Products

Most of the composite product data is available when doing an export of products so you can easily re-map for import, however not all composite product data is available to map for import or export such as the Form Location Field. But default the composite products / accessories form appears directly underneath the meta area, but there is an option to change this and show it further down the page "after summary". Would be ideal if you could import this information to avoid manually editing 100+ products after importing them.

This is the field in the product editing page in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Composite Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base