WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. http://gesundheitsberichten.de/horlaxen-testberichte/

Horlaxen Muscular tissue Supplement makes use of the power of Nitric Oxide to earn your body reach height efficiency. And also, it integrates all the healthy protein powders and also other muscular tissue pill advantages into one pill, to save you time and money. Research studies confirmed it, the components in this formula truly work. Due to the fact that they are made particularly for males's bodies, it will function also better when added to your details exercise regimen. Think of lastly obtaining the body you've constantly desired: massive arms, toned pecs, and a six pack. And also, now think…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • http://gesundheitsberichten.de/folliclerx-kaufen/

Follicle Rx is a characteristic answer for all male hair issues identifying with hereditary qualities, maturing, male example sparseness and balding. For men losing hair is a significant issue which makes them humiliated before others. They feel low on fearlessness and feel mediocre. By looking at hairlessness in men this supplement gives a leap forward recipe by adding productive hair regrowth equation to give promising additions with no symptoms. This hair regrowth recipe is easy to utilize detailed with DHT(Dihydrotestosterone) a powerful Biotin compound loaded with basic proteins and supplements to restore hair follicles normally to give sound hair Growth.…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • http://maleenhancementmart.com/verutumrx/

Verutum RX Review :This is the supplement that change my life in the colossal way. before utilizing that supplement I was carrying on an exceptionally dull and exhausting life that was free from ****** joys. Since I was very little sexually dynamic. I didn't feel the desire for ****** exercises. It was all a direct result of the low level of testosterones in my body. One day I was hunting down the male upgrade supplement than I came to think about the Verutum RX subsequent to utilizing that supplement I have seen that it enhances my ****** execution and make…

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Coupon Amount Off Non Sale Price

I'd like to generate coupons that take the percentage off the original price, not the sale price.

Example:
          Product is $29.97
          Sale Price is $19.97
          Coupon for %50 off would apply to $29.97 not %19.97

This is pretty standard functionality on eCommerce stores and is available on Shopify.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Hook to Sort/Re-Order Payment Plans

It appears Payment Plans on single product page are sorted by ID or by the order in which they were created. If you have 20 payment plans and want to re-order them you would have to delete them all and input them in the desired order. Better not make any mistakes :)

It would be nice if there existed a hook in order to do things like:
            IF product category EQUALS books THEN order by name

Or if there was a sort order setting on each payment plan it would use that.

3 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • When Viewing Product In Wordpress Allow for Quick Product Duplication

When logged in and viewing a product page, a clickable link to quickly duplicate a product would be amazing. Otherwise you have to go to your dashboard, click all products, then search the product you want to duplicate and then duplicate.

3 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Add Pricing Column to Attributes Terms

If there was a pricing column in each of the Attributes TERMS this would solve a great problem and make life so much easier. With over 85 preexisting products just in one category, to open and add attributes to 9 pricing sections each, it is very time consuming and overwhelming. And then when there is a price change... you have to change 765+ times again. Just for one product.

3 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Display optional warranty purchase information in customer emails

We have purchase and added the warranty plugin to out site and it appears to be working. One major issue we have is that although we can see the warranty purchase information in the wp admin under the specific orders, the emails being sent to the client and customer do not contain the warranty purchase information. There is now way for the customer or admin to see the warranty purchase in the emails being sent out.

We need to display the warranty purchase information on the New Customer order emails that go out under the products that the warranty was…

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • http://www.supplementq.co.uk/trimbiofit-and-cleanse-dtx/

Cleanse DTX is overflowing with cancer prevention agents and supplements fundamental for helping clients flush poisons and get more fit. All fixings included into the supplement are 100% normal and free of substance added substances. We think about your outcomes and give you sheltered and viable items. For a sure body that transmits from within and out, arrange your free trial today: Click here http://www.supplementq.co.uk/trimbiofit-and-cleanse-dtx/

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • http://www.argacademy.com/

These are general eligibility guidelines for 5- year Integrate LLB Course offered by institutions/universities in India. There may be some institute or course specific guidelines which will be some institute or course specific guidelines which will be available on the LLB admission brochures or application forms of the targeted examinations. e.g., candidates securing less than 50% in the qualifying examination will be denied admission NLIU, Bangalore notwithstanding his/her rank in the CLAT. The candidates are therefore suggested to the respective forms/brochures for such information. Click here: http://www.argacademy.com/

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • http://supplementvalley.com/vedda-blood-sugar-remedy/

Vedda Blood Sugar Remedy Before begin perusing this survey you should know reality behind this program, really creator Michael has gathered finish data from Chaminda Kulasekera who was an extraordinary pro in endocrinology with 23years of experience and he have an individual enthusiasm to think about diabetes and how to cure it by finding the genuine main driver and enthusiastically looked characteristic technique to totally eradicating the diabetes. At last, he made an awesome showing with regards to and accomplished the normal come about on curing diabetes. So he shared this normal strategy and nourishment design with Michael to spare…

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • http://supplementvalley.com/horlaxen-armostrax-deutschland/

Horlaxen and Armostrax are the ideal supplement for your muscle building. Need to assemble muscle or are as of now always in preparing? – Regardless of these two items are the ideal supplement to develop ideally to your muscles. The muscle of the body is diligent work and requires a considerable measure of train and steadiness. With Horlaxen and Armostrax you achieve your objective speedier and are more propelled to finish your preparation, in light of the fact that the achievement was not long in coming. What's more, that is the objective. You as well as your condition will be…

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Add Conditional Buffer Periods

Buffers are a great idea. But I ship products all over the country and they need to be returned. So to ship within my state only requires 1 or two days shipping time. Where shipping across the country can take 5-7 business days.
                            I'd like to see a feature that allows the customer to select the region where they live and then the smart calendar adjusts the buffer on the fly, allowing for the shipping to take place. No need to connect it to the shipper, but I'd be OK with that too, just looking for the flexibility to add…

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • separação de produtos por categoria na ordem de pedido. exemplo: suplementos em uma categoria, vestuario em outra. Assim facilitando a logis

Separação de produtos por categoria na ordem de pedido. exemplo: suplementos em uma categoria, vestuário em outra. Assim facilitando a logística na hora de separar os itens de cada pedido.

3 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Varied Costs on Cost of Good Extension

Your Cost of Goods plugin should allow for fluctuations in production costs. My product will become cheaper to produce the more popular it becomes, as I'll be able to order greater quantities, and as of now I can't use the extension because it won't account for the varying cost of production. For example: From July 2017 until January 2018 it will cost me $32 to produce each product. Once my current stock sells out, I'll order more for $29 each product. So I'd need July17-Jan18 to show a product cost of $32, while I'll need February18-May 18 to show a…

3 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Cost of Goods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Sending email notification for woocommerce bookings which are pending confirmation.

Those products which are set with pending confirmation from Administrators currently did not trigger email notification whenever a customer make a booking.

Need to also trigger those products which are set pending confirmation notifications to respective Administreators

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Obtain shipping quotes from within admin for manually created orders

When taking a telephone order (or giving a special one-time discount), orders need to be filled out in the admin area. It would be great if shipping quotes could also be automatically requested if you there are shipping extensions.

This is a feature that is available within OSCommerce.

3 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • WooCommerce Customer/Order xml include bookings

it would be nice if it was possible to customize WooCommerce Customer/Order xml or csv Export to include bookings from WC booking (accomodation) in the xml export file ?
                                      kindly regards
                                      Sonny Petersen

3 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • Make stock status 'In stock' force pre-orders to disable

Our stock is managed externally and is updated every day via an automated CSV import. When a product is marked as 'In stock' (in the imported CSV file), the product page still says 'Pre-order' instead of 'Buy' because the 'Enable Pre-Orders' field in the back-end isn't automatically disabled when a product is back in stock (in this case it's back in stock before the initial set availability date). This means that we have to do a lot of manual work updating each and every single product that's back in stock and by not being compatible with CSV imports the Pre-Orders…

3 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Allow pre-orders when there's no set availability date

When a product has no set availability date and the product is out of stock, the preorder button is swapped with a message saying "No longer available for pre-ordering". I suggest you make it possible to allow preorders despite there not being a set availability date.

We're especially interested in this for products that are made on demand, so products that we do not have in stock, but which will be produced once an order is made (we cannot legally take payment before we ship).

In 'YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce' they've solved this issue by simply not disabling preorders when…

3 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 224 225
                                          • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base