WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooThemes catalog. This is not a sales channel.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add hooks in class-wc-admin-post-types.php to customize columns content

Would be a good idea to have filters and actions in class-wc-admin-post-types.php so that the WP_List_Tables columns content would be easily modified or extended.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Add Email Field Verification to Checkout Page

We continue to receive orders from customers who enter their email address incorrectly. An email verification process might reduce the number of errors.

Thank you.

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Order date should affect expiry date for digital downloads

Woocommerce order date don't affects didtal downloadable product expiry date, but it should. If I would get payments 5 days after order is triggered the expiry date will be shorter by 5 days. If Woocommerce give possibility to adjust order date its some kind of bug or it should be locked not to confuse. It should Influence expiry date.
        Manually updating the expiry date in every order and every 30 files for each order would be too much work (30 items to change the date in every new order).

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • http://www.healthyminihub.com/femora-cream/

Femora Cream furthermore is created to actively lower the look of wrinkles in the skin. When you age, your skin loses its capability to create collagen as well as elastin. Collagen is precisely just what maintains your skin full and elastin is specifically what enables your skin to extend and also afterwards improve. When you lose these 2 elements your skin starts to look sagging as well as monotonous. Yet, Femora Face Lotion might help your skin increase manufacturing of these 2 essential parts of your dermal layer. As well as, when you integrate these restorative impacts with the security…

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Cloud Zoom  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Nuviante >> http://www.healthyminihub.com/nuviante-eyelash-enhancer/

Nuviante Eyelash Enhancer is developed to raise the size of your lashes to make sure that you could tremble your lashes without using mascara over it. The ingredients included this item will raise the density of your eyelashes that will make them look thicker and also much longer. It does so by stimulating the roots of your lashes that helps to include length to your otherwise short lashes. At the very same time, it likewise conditions your lashes to prevent it from dropping. The most effective component regarding this product is it reaches the root of the trouble which is…

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • 3 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Limit shipping address but not billing address

I need to permit shipping to only 2 states while permitting ordering from all. If I remove states from the shipping dropdown it also removes them from the billing dropdown, which is undesirable.

3 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • http://fitness786.com/chantel-st-claire/

There are many individuals who show the concerns for finding out about the ingredients of Chantel St Claire Well, it is not an ordinary product consisting of chemicals for producing the instantaneous results. Rather, the ideal, natural components have been combined together in order to compose Chantel st Claire. The group of professionals has actually shown that it has the best all-natural components that create wonderful results for your skin. Actually, the manufacturer has actually added skin tightening up peptides in it that benefit tightening your skin as well as for avoiding the wrinkles. There is hyaluronic acid also that…

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Gift a "virtual product" to someone else (they receive via email or auto-membership on site, not purchaser)

Meaning instead of shipping to a physical address a gift recipient email address and name is entered by purchaser. On the admin end an email, subscription, membership or etc. can be created for the GIFT RECIPIENT at purchase time, not the purchaser.

This is NOT the same as only adding fields. Fields simply add meta-data to an order, but then require an Admin to manually create the new membership, email, etc. There should be a simple plugin that connects GIFT RECIPIENT email, name, other data and hook them automatically into other WC plugins like creating a membership.

3 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Dynamic pricing rules to apply to subscription signup fees

I would like to be able to apply pricing rules to the product as a whole, as I don't see the two costs as independent. I know that in subscriptions get_price() returns the recurring fee and the signup fee is a separate meta field, but if dynamic pricing detects that the product is a subscription, it should be able to apply the calculation to both values.

For the time being we are detecting whether the cart items are subscriptions and applying a signup fee coupon automatically to make up the difference, but this presents several problems, most notably a bad…

3 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Autoheight Woocommerce Product Image Gallery

Since the 3.0 update, the new Woocommerce Product Image Gallery no longer uses a light box.

Instead Woocommerce uses a slider carousel that leaves empty space when viewing images of multiple heights.

Please fix the empty gap between the product image displayed, and the product gallery below. Below is an example of my proposed solution:

https://owlcarousel2.github.io/OwlCarousel2/demos/autoheight.html

3 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • Add filter for Featured products

It would be useful to have not only a filter on date or category in de the products listing, but also on Featured product. That makes it easier to review the products that are currently set to Featured. One could also easily flip all Featured products back to non-Featured using bulk oprations. TNX, Egbert Jan, NL

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • WooCommerce - own Number range for counting orders

Hi,
                            it would be usefull if the woocommerce-core does use an own number-range for counting orders! actually it is using the post_id from the table wp_posts, which leads to an incontinuous numbering in the orders.
                            (and this leads to questions of the tax-controller... which is ugly and unnecessary!...
                            please impliment this own number-range for counting the orders asap!
                            thanks for your wonderfull work!

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Separate payment gateway for payment at physical store

Include a native payment gateway for payments in cash at a physical store (which could be combined with the Local Pickup shipping method), in order to be able to keep the Cash on Delivery gateway for payments in cash at the customer's location (combined with actual shipping services, such as Flat Rate shipping).

At least in Greece, these are considered totally different payment methods, with differences in method names and extra fees applied (courier services charge extra for picking up cash from the customer, upon delivery, on behalf of the sender).

3 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Ability to disable using WooCommerce SKU as Xero inventory reference

Hi, I'd like it if the Xero plugin could be configured to leave the account code blank and not to add an inventory item based upon the SKU. This would allow the accounts team to manually select the appropriate inventory item and account code.

3 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Xero  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Square Card on File feature.

It would be great to integrate the Card on File feature for Square. This seems like a common feature in most other online ordering systems.

4 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Square  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • New Product Attribute Type Specification

The idea is simple; when setting up new product attributes, instead of simply choosing between "Text" and "Select", it would be great to have specific data types, for downstream validation and formatting. For example, if there is a new attribute "Markup Percentage", the attribute type should be "Percentage", and when entering in both the UI and database the value should be validated as such (or currency, date/time, etc.). This additional step would go a LONG way in ensuring custom attributes are properly entered, used, and displayed.

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Really customizable and responsible header

Storefront is the default and purpose built theme for woocommerce, but even with the paid plugin Storefront powerpack, the header, footer and layout possibilities are very limited. For instance, the cart on mobile is only available in the footer. Also having both the logo and the tagline visible at the same time is not possible in Storefront. With a plugin like Elementor the page can be designed beutifully, but the header and footer can mess up the look and usibility.

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • WooCommerce needs a reliable wholesale backend extension!

WooCommerce needs a wholesale extension that includes a way to pick certain products that are available for wholesale. I have spent lots of money trying to get a good one and it just doesn't seem to be out there. I know shopify has this feature, so I'm wondering when wordpress will get it!

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • Split test pricing and shipping options

The SECRET to maximizing ecommerce profits is TESTING.

Currently, there is no way to split test product prices, or shipping options... or a combination. For example, we want to test our current configuration vs. $4.99 flat rate shipping for orders over $20 vs. free shipping and raising the product prices by $4.99.

3 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 212 213
                                          • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base