WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AT&T support number +1-888-868-8563

While using AT&T are you facing issues like forgotten AT&T email password, then feel free to call AT&T support number +1-888-868-8563 our highly trained executives are ready to sort it for you .you will no longer have to wait on queue for a long time .
    For more details contact us :-
    Address: 125th Street, New York, NY 10027
    Toll Free: +1-888-868-8563
    <a href=" https://techmailsupport.com/att-support-number/"> AT&T support number </a>

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Choose cheap and best wedding planner on your big day- Rihansh Eve N Planner

Looking for a wedding Planner to help guide you during the wedding planning season? Choose from start-to-finish guidance with our destination wedding planners from Rihansh Eve N Planner, Lucknow. For more information visit:- https://sites.google.com/view/cheapweddingservicesinlucknow/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. An Unbiased View of mycial rx

Let's imagine you still expect there's value in MyCial RX. I'm going to want to practice here. Do you know how to find a free MyCial RX? That MyCial RX department is quite large. Write it down somewhere so you don't forget it. I actually don't get MyCial RX. They always deliver on that promise. You might expect that I'm an old blowhard. Newer MyCial RX types also have these capacities, enabling them to be utilized in that way. This is all that was in it when I said only the truth. We'll pretend that there was somewhere you could…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bulk Download  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a "processing" popup while waiting for Stripe to finish process a payment.

Your stripe processing plugin really -needs- a "Processing payment..." popup on checkout. Right now the screen has a grey haze to it, and a beachball, while waiting for Stripe to respond. Unfortunately, that process can easily last 20-30 seconds, and customers are clicking away from the page in frustration, thinking nothing is happening. One of the setting in your plugin should be "Show "processing" notice?" yes/no.

PLEASE! we are getting complaints and losing $$$ !

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Could you add a notification tone to ring infinitely in woocommerce mobile app?

In some businesses such as restaurants, the waiters need full attention in order to view order. Some apps provide continous ringtones that sound until the order is checked. Could you provide one in Android/iOS app?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add option to override price of EACH variable products (not just all)

Right now, Variable Products (i.e.: offering one, two or three from the same product, for less per item price the more you purchase) works with only a set percentage discount when creating them as a Subscription service. I would like to encourage my customers to subscribe for more items by offering deeper discounts - the more they buy. There is the percentage option that allows to add a flat percentage for each variation, but this is not encouraging to shop more items. here is also an option to "Override ALL variation" which in my case is not useful as I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow for Removal of None from Product Add-Ons

There should be a way to remove or hide the none value for Product Add-Ons. While I see there is a value for it to exist, there is also value to hide it.
    RIght now, if you put the products as optional, you will get a none value as the first value. This looks sloppy when using images.
    This is an optional field, so it is not required to be selected for someone to order. Therefore, if you choose the add-on item (say an additional product for 1/2 off) you want the deal. If you change your mind, delete it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow for Removal of None from Product Add-Ons

There should be a way to remove or hide the none value for Product Add-Ons. While I see there is a value for it to exist, there is also value to hide it.
    RIght now, if you put the products as optional, you will get a none value as the first value. This looks sloppy when using images.
    This is an optional field, so it is not required to be selected for someone to order. Therefore, if you choose the add-on item (say an additional product for 1/2 off) you want the deal. If you change your mind, delete it…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Veloura Anti Aging Cream:-Ingredients, Side Effects & Where to Buy?

By doing this, it is the right time and place for that, but this is saturated beyond belief. I sensethat there is a reason to tell us all anything that illustrates mysteries with Veloura Anti Aging Cream so well. I believe this is a good, brief, look into Veloura Anti Aging Cream. Where can mavens bring to light magnificent Veloura Anti Aging Cream forums? I sense that may make it less manageable but that is the most beautiful and affordable Veloura Anti Aging Cream I could find. You don't have to forfeit your Veloura Anti Aging Cream. There are many…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. http://www.protestosteronebooster.com/slim-x-genie/

extra fat in our Slim X Genie our bodies. It additionally works great when boosting your metabolism as well. Citrimax also regulates mental performance which allows improve your mood, mentality and also can help you sleep better. The most important difference among different dietary supplements and Citrimax is that .

http://www.protestosteronebooster.com/slim-x-genie/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How does Man Plus Vixea work?

Man Plus Vixea solicitation to be ordinary by simply adjusting the testosterone hormones and putting a conclusion to all genuine sickness brought about by hypogonadism. Loss of testosterone is simply normal as you probably are aware it's simply maturing stage that every single one of us needs to experience. There's no skipping on this part. At the point when men start seeing the new difficulties in doing what they specialize in on the bed they essentially begin thinking its the end. Be that as it may, in actuality, it's only a change period when our body requires testosterone support. https://vixeamanplus.info/manplus-vixea-in-india/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fort Worth Roofing Company FortWorthTxRoofingPro

We as a Fort Worth Roofing company is equipped with the team of workers who are quite experienced and hardworking and at the same time they can easily handle any roofing project with quite an ease. The team shows aspects of true workmanship which they are working together in a project. For More Details About Fort Worth Roofing Pro Visit at http://fortworthtxroofingpro.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Waitlist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. What is Man Plus Vixea?

Man Plus Vixea is a Man Plus Vixea boosting supplement intended to raise male *** hormones to keep away from physical just as ****** misfortune during the maturing enough said. We as a whole know as our body ages. It begins confronting maturing challenges at both physical and ****** grounds. These difficulties are normally alluded to with masculinity disappointments. After 30s men begin confronting ****** issues which just put their manliness at test mitigating their sleep time execution at an a lot quicker rate. Bringing such outcomes under controlling administration means raising testosterone hormone in the male body.Click here https://vixeamanplus.info/manplus-vixea-in-india/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A way to email people by order status

I'd love a way to email a group of customers by order status. Orders placed in the previous X hours, outstanding orders, etc.

I sell perishable products and I didn't ship some orders today because it was too hot in some locations. It would be great if there was a way to email all the customers who ordered in the last 24 hours and whose orders didn't ship to let them know. Perhaps an editable form with a customizable message.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve the one time option text

Currently the one time option comes up as "None" which isn't that great in my opinion. I'd like to see a setting to change this. Personally I like "One Time Purchase". The price should be there as well. If you have a large "Options Heading" it separates the price from the list of subscription options and can be confusing for customers. Plus having the price next to the subscription prices really emphasizes the potential savings.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a global default Options Heading setting

A global default setting for the Options Heading would be very helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dell Com Support - 1800-436-6070 -

Dell user may need help related to driver and settings for which Dell Support assist. Solve your all the issues by PcUnifyindiallp, because this company provide best suggestion and solutions of clients which have such system problems and need to help like; Dell Supportassist, Dell Com Support, Dell Support Assist, Dell Customer Support, Dell Help Support. Dell is highly demanded by computer professionals worldwide. if you have need for support, so call toll-free number 1800-436-6070.

Lenovo laptops and mobile phones are highly demanded in the market and mostly users of lenovo need always support, when your device hacks. you need…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Retina image support for receipts and WC emails

Retina-compatible images are a fairly standard idea at this point. Yet, WooCommerce does not support any means of providing a hidpi image for its emails/receipts. Thus, the emails look unfprofessional on mobile, most laptops, and an increasing number of desktop displays, as well.

A simple "Set width/height" setting for the email logo in WooCommerce settings would resolve this issue. It'd be preferable to have actual retina support, as Wordpress core offers, but this would be a fast and easy workaroud.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 353 354
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base