WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. http://trimbiofit.co.uk/sans-age-anti-aging-cream/

Sans Age work Anti Aging Formula ready to help you expel wrinkles, extraordinary lines, and furthermore dull skin in not more than weeks! When you're intending to evacuate markers of maturing, you require something that arrangements with more than basically wrinkles. And furthermore, that is the reason Sans Age Anti Aging Cream is such an imperative thing. Since, it doesn't just dispose of wrinkles, it additionally manages your skin while you use it. That is the reason Total Age Repair Anti Aging improves your skin look than infusions ever before could. Buy Sans Age online now from here http://trimbiofit.co.uk/sans-age-anti-aging-cream/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • http://trimbiofit.co.uk/claire-hydrafirm-cream/

Claire Hydrafirm Cream is a superior quality hostile to maturing cream that is comprised of every single characteristic fixing. Ladies who utilize this recipe every day are probably going to get unmistakably energetic and immaculate looking skin in only half a month with no unsafe impacts. In the event that you need the same, utilize this against wrinkle cream as guided and say goodbye to all undesirable maturing marks that influence you to look years more seasoned than your genuine age. Buy Claire Hydrafirm online from here http://trimbiofit.co.uk/claire-hydrafirm-cream/

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • http://www.trimbiofit.fr/erezan-xtreme/

The recommended estimation of Erezan Xtreme is two holders for every day with water and you are required to carry every measurements with a great deal of water. The foremost measurements of the supplement must be taken in morning no under 30 minutes going before activities and one holder around night time before going to bed. You are required to take the estimations as embraced for no under 60 days to finish occurs typically. Nevertheless, you need to drink a ton of water and exhaust sound eating regimen for speedier and more valuable muscle improvement inside 60-90 days.Visit here for…

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • http://www.trimbiofit.fr/rapiture-muscle-builder-avis/

Rapiture Muscle Builder is an extreme undertaking now-a-days. Individuals do numerous endeavors to manufacture solid muscles. A few people end up noticeably fruitful in accomplishing it while others don't get the coveted results. Fortunate ones are the individuals who get achievement however shouldn't something be said about the others? What do they do? Subsequent to doing every one of the endeavors, taking a sound eating routine and notwithstanding going exercise center day by day, they are not ready to develop the more grounded and solid muscles. At this stage, they need a few supplements. They search for it here and…

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • http://www.argacademy.com/

LLB admission, here is that the beginning to create a career. It is a three year or five-year integrated degree. Students World Health Organization will move forward once finishing their academic degree. Bachelor of Law (LLB) could be ancient 3-year degree. With this course, students are able to focus a lot of. The Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (BA LLB) is the associate degree integrated degree for college students whose purpose is extremely clear. Similarly, law students aren't any longer cautious to hunt non-traditional careers to form a mark in their vocation. Additionally to theoretical information, students area unit…

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • http://trimbiofit.co.uk/sans-age-anti-aging-cream/

Sans Age is a healthy skin cream for hydrating and healing the skin. More than seventy five percent of the skin is made out of water and a flexible like substance called collagen. Your skin is ceaselessly being barraged by unforgiving UVA and UVB radiation that outcomes in age spots. Different issues that happen from maturing is scarcely discernible differences, wrinkles and other undesirable skin changes. Sans Age is intended to help invalidate the impacts of maturing and keep the skin sound and glad. Buy Sans Age online now from here http://trimbiofit.co.uk/sans-age-anti-aging-cream/

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • http://trimbiofit.co.uk/claire-hydrafirm-cream/

Claire Hydrafirm Cream: Taking thought of your dear skin is a whole deal attempt that infers you need to use a fitting solid skin course of action that can give your skin a real help and recovering properties that are principal for keeping up the youthful sparkle. While there are numerous solid skin things open accessible, in which not a lot of standard things can meet your skin needs. Since a large portion of the things are infused with inventions fixings that treat your skin from the surface level in a manner of speaking. In any case, it might moreover…

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  0 comments  ·  Extension - Advanced Product Labels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • http://maleenhancementmart.com/zyacin-testosterone-complex/

On the off chance that anybody needs to help up the ****** capacities and in the event that anybody needs to enhance the inspiration then he should experiment with Zyacin Testosterone Complex . It is really the supplement that has worked a great deal to help up my ****** and even my physical execution and consequently for what reason not I ought to prescribe it to others! With the utilization of this item, I have turned out to be more lively and even my muscles hav3 wind up noticeably more grounded than some time recently. I am truly making the…

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • http://maleenhancementmart.com/androforce-x10/

AndroForce X10 Ingredients are totally regular, it is incorporates the Tribulus terrestris (which is usually found in North America, Africa and different parts of the world) which is a standout amongst the most Powerful testosterone-drive plants of nature, and is normally utilized as a remain solitary extra to build muscle development and enhance male ****** execution. So no big surprise that the concentrate of this plant is one of the principle elements of AndroForce x10. Notwithstanding, what's more, it additionally incorporates Fenugreek, which supposedly can expand testosterone levels, enhance practice execution, increment drive and abatement muscle to fat ratio as…

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • http://healthsupplementzone.com/med-pure-cbd-oil/

There is a great deal of logical proof to demonstrate the advantages of Med Pure CBD Oil. Without going into all the entangled logical parts of cannabidiol, we should return to the nuts and bolts. This compound is entirely called on the grounds that it influences the endocannabinoid framework in your body. Med Pure CBD is so powerful at diminishing agony and lessening nervousness since it influences this framework. The endocannabinoid framework directs things like rest, hunger, agony, and state of mind. CBD initiates the receptors in the endocannabinoid, viably lessening torment or directing rest designs better. Individuals are adoring…

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bulk Download  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • WC Booking variable time per booking

my client is a consultant:
                        i want to create a variable booking product where the customer can choose between different options for example:
                        a) standard meeting - 45 minutes - costs 50 euro
                        b) special meeting - 75 minutes - costs 70 euro
                        c) super special meeting - 120 minutes - costs 120 euro

the available time for the bookings of the day is from 9am to 5pm.
                        the date and time-picker should calculate the already booked time and show only the available time for the selected option including the buffering time.

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • http://maleenhancementmart.com/alpha-xl-boost/

Alpha XL Boost is a supplement that men use for managing diverse medical issues. Some of you won't not have the capacity to give their best in the quaint little inn some of you won't not have a strong body. By the utilization of this supplement you can get both of these outcomes. On one side, this item regards make you energized and it gives you vitality to partake in the ***********. On the opposite side, this item needs to enhance your perseverance and direly your execution in the exercise center shows signs of improvement. This item can really work…

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • http://maleenhancementmart.com/zyacin-testosterone-complex/

Getting the ****** issues is something genuine yet not getting the answer for treat such issues is the significant issue. All things considered, there are many looks into that are being made in such manner so as to discover the purposes for the ****** issues and furthermore the analysts are attempting to locate the best arrangement. Up until this point, it has been presumed that there is not a viable replacement for the common items as these are protected to utilize. One of the all around rumored organizations has figured a characteristic male upgrade supplement that attempts to build your…

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • http://healthsupplementzone.com/zyacin-testosterone-complex/

Zyacin is the propelled male supporting supplement that has been defined to upgrade the ****** ability of guys and treat ****** dysfunctions that are caused because of maturing and low testosterone tally. The supplement gives the expected help to male body to perform ideally on informal lodging the 3S's Satisfaction, ****** Stamina and Size. The supplement helps the normal creation of testosterone in body which upgrades your ****** stamina and size of the size. The expanded testosterone level in body additionally improves the stream of blood in gentile district which enlarge the extent of your bigness and *****, while helping…

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • http://healthsupplementzone.com/neurovarium-brain-booster/

Neurovarium – There's nothing amiss with getting drained. Yet, it feels like you're generally drained these days. Furthermore, that is wrong. Presently, the Neurovarium recipe can be your answer. Since, these NeuroVarium Pills can start more prominent vitality and focus in your psyche. Be that as it may, these aren't simply vitality pills. Since, these pills discharge managed vitality throughout the day. No crash. What's more, the Neurovarium Supplement attempts to likewise enhance memory and core interest. Along these lines, your every day execution won't endure. Also, your brain will perform like nothing anyone's ever seen. Open your mind's potential.…

1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bulk Download  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Bookings Extension - Waiting List

A few booking systems , e.g. eventbrite will have the ability to place people on a waiting list for courses or events that are full. You have ten people on a course and 5 waiting for spaces to join the event or course. When someone cancels their place then the next person on the waiting list is notified that there is now availability and will have the ability to book / reserve a slot.

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Limit to $x active subscriptions

Currently you can limit customers to one active subscription, one subscription of any status or do not limit at all. I suggest the option to limit to any number of active subscriptions, rather than only a limit of one or no limit at all. For example, I could limit customers to 2 or 3 or 5 or 10 active subscriptions per product.

3 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Better Coupon Rules

More powerful coupon rules, such as:
                                      https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-dynamic-pricing-discounts/7119279

Limiting a %/$ coupon by max $/% discount e.g. 10% off up to $50 off
                                      Buy X Get Y e.g. buy 2 get 1 free
                                      Add free item to cart
                                      Better conditional logic e.g. have product A and get product B added to cart for free
                                      Exclude products from order total discounts

3 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • UPS Shipping Method - Ship by Weight Only

UPS Shipping Method - option to ship by weight ONLY.

I know the WC extension currently only offers 2 options:
                                        1) Ship individually
                                        2) Ship using boxes with weights and dimensions.

The problem: Customers HATE figuring out dimensions for their products AND boxes (not to mention small companies that don't have standard box sizes they use).

However there is a competitor extension that allows to return rates by weight ONLY. No box dimensions necessary either:
                                        http://ignitewoo.com/woocommerce-extensions-plugins-themes/woocommerce-ups-shipping/

We use this as our go-to for UPS extension currently. It would be great if WC UPS extension offered a similar option.

Also, previous…

3 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • point reward system for user to share our products or product pictures or product reviews on their social media account

rewarding customers to share our products, reviews and pictures of our products on their social media account

3 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 231 232
                                          • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base