WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce Memberships member map display

I would like to display a map of members. Ideally, we would be able to select what profile information was public on the map.
    When members join they could elect to be placed on a map and decide how much information to display.
    Their info would display when the map pin was clicked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I think it would be valuable if you could link downloadable content to a membership in stead of to a subscription.

My webshop works great with memberships (I use it as a paywall to my ebook). I would like to make my ebook donwloadable as PDF. I learned today that downloads only work with subscriptions. that would make my webshop needlessly complex. A link to memberships would work better for me than a link to subscriptions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add restricted searchable member directory for paid members only

Affiliations and alumni clubs need the ability for people to search for one another. This should be an out of box option.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change end date for existing group

I really really really would like to choose to change the end date for an existing group/plan. I get the idea for the existing system, that the existing members will keep the ending date they signed up for even if you change it for new members. But I need to change the end date for hundreds existing plan members now and have to do this individually for each and every member.
    So please please please create an oportunity to change for the whole group, or a segment between joining dates, or whatever solution you can code that will solve this…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Woocommerce Team Name Auto Generate

Like when click on pricing table - it will take them to checkout page and auto create team name without showing team-field require name . Team name will generate based on subscription plan

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Login Logout

How can I create a logi/logout to the top of a page? I have the woocommerce members plugin, and this button is linked to members of woocommerce. Some help?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add the ability to change the term "Team" in Teams for WooCommerce Memberships

Sometimes "team" isn't the right term for your membership group. Maybe "group" or "Company" or "Organization" would be better. What if there was a settings field that allows the site owner to change the label for these groups?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow different membership plans for team members

Allow different membership plans within one team membership plan. This would allow team leaders to have a higher level of membership access as a part of their team's subscription.

This could be done by giving the ability to manually override the membership plan for individuals within a team from the back end on Teams for WooCommerce Memberships.

This could also be a more complex front end solution where the team account manager designates which team members receive higher levels of access. Memberships would be set to have a certain number allowed of each plan type within the team.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add ability to add team members to Teams for WooCommerce Memberships

Add ability to add team members to Teams for WooCommerce Memberships. Right now we would love to be able to add and remove people from a team from Wordpress Admin PLUS charge or refund them for it at the same time. It would also be great if the Team manager could do it themselves.

As it stands it is quite clunky. We are having to do complete refunds as people change their minds about how many they want on their team (mostly wanting to add more members). For them its a lot of work to sign up each member each…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Plugin for publishing list of members on frontend

Like me, many WooCommerce Memberships users might have a wish to publish a list of members of a specific membership on the frontend of their site. A plugin like Members List Pro does this, but not only is it non-compatible with the memberships lists - it conflicts with it and therefore it isn't usable.
    In our case, we have team of coaches that gets their specific info through a membership on our site. We'd also like to publish a list of them, so website visitors can find their coach. But so far, there doesn't seem to be a plugin that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Delete Membership when a user unsubscribes from MailChimp

I'm using the new Mailchimp for Woocommerce Memberships extension. I love that you can unsubscribe a MailChimp user when a Membership is deleted. Wouldn't it be equally useful to be able to delete a Membership if a user unsubscribes from MailChimp? It certainly would for me!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Membership Login Shortcode

I'd love to see a member login shortcode that I could place in a widget or a template for member-specific pages. This would allow quick access to hidden content without first having to be redirected to the "My Account" page to log in.

Right now, I'm using Mike Jolley's Sidebar Login plugin, which is great, but it hasn't been updated in a couple of years, and it's more Wordpress-focused than Woo memberships.

How 'bout a login widget that's designed specifically for members to make navigation even easier?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Woocommerce Membership and Active Campaign Integration

I saw today that WooCommerce Membership and Mailchimp have been integrated. I would like a similar integration for Active Campaign. As members statuses change or level are changed different tags occur.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Membership-based Payment/Shipping Methods

Allow Shipping and Payment Methods to be restricted to a Membership Plan to allow Members access to more advanced options or rates.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. visual editor for building membership pages /portals

there should be a visual editor for building membership portals.. there should also be a way to display different "Thank you" pages depending on what Membership or Subscription someone just purchased for up-selling. cross-selling reasons etc..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. membership: access based end date

Once a membership expires to still allow user access to the content they had access to during an active subscription, but no new content.

They can only view content from when they had an active subscription from start date to end date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Woocommerce Membership : Class or event booking limit

Woocommerce membership can restrict contents , events , products . Now its time to add some extended features so user can control more .

I am running a membership site and after purchase of membership , they can see class booking schedule . So there should be a feature of how many times he can book class or events or can purchase products in membership plan module cycle .

Please add this features or build addon .

Thanks

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Free Trial Without Recurring Payment (for memberships)

I would love the ability to have a free trial of a membership without recurring payments. So, once a user ends the free trial and completes payment they own the product forever. Currently the only way to do this that I'm aware of is to use WC Subscriptions and have a subscription last only one period, with an 'unlimited' membership tied to the subscription product. But this is an awkward way to make this work, and adds all kinds of wording that infers recurring payments and subscriptions that is bad UX for the customer, and needs to be removed (ideally)…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mass update memberships from a product perspective

We are using memberships to restrict who can view and/or purchase particular products. At the moment, there seems to be no way to mass upload these restrictions to the products, leaving us to apply multiple membership restrictions to 1000's of products manually. If we could have an import/export option from a product perspective rather than customer perspective, it would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. product vendors charge a montly

Use Memberships to sell Product Vendors Account and charge a monthly fee besides the default comission of product vendors.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base