WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. send item SKU to PayPal Checkout

There is no item SKU in the order report generated in PayPal. This is a critical piece of information. I have been told by customer support that WooCommerce does not send PayPal the SKU. I believe this should be amended.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Send Variation Information Details to PayPal

Currently, product variation details aren't sent to PayPal for each variable product purchased in an order (ex: Color: Blue, Size: M). Add in the ability to do that.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Free Products? Option to display either Woo Checkout or PayPal Express Checkout buttons based on cart total?

I want to be able to "sell" free products using PayPal Express Checkout ... works if there are other products with value, but not if only one free product.

Is it possible to display the regular WooCommerce Checkout button *instead* of the PayPal Express Checkout button if cart total equals $0.00?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. One Page Checkout compatibility

The PayPal express checkout buttons do not render on a one-page checkout page.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Loading animation to cover the cart page after the user has logged into PayPal

From the Cart page, after logging into PayPal with the mini browser popup and continuing, the PayPal window closes and the user sees the Cart page again until being redirected to the Order Confirmation page. The Cart page is visible for a good few seconds, and potentially a lot longer if on a slow mobile network, for example.

So, it would be good to have the loading animation and mask cover the Cart page tables after the user has logged into PayPal and the popup closes, to give some feedback that they are being redirected to the Order Confirmation page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base