WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

How can we improve WooCommerce?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Multiple block bookings excluding weekends

Hi,

I would like my users to be able to book and pay for programmes that can run from 1-3 weeks Mon-Fri only (multiple blocks of 5 days excluding weekends).

For example users will be able to select:
    1) Week 1 (Mon-Fri) for £350
    2) Week 1+2 (Mon-Fri) for £350 + £325
    3) Week 1+2+3 (Mon-Fri) for £325 + £325 + £325

Also, to clarify, they can select any combination of this (e.g week 2 or week 2+3)

I have tried everything!!! If this is available, could you please show me how to do it!?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Being able to select two separate dates in the calendar in WooCommerce Booking

What i want to do is making possible that my customers can choose for the same product two separate dates ( suppose 12/01/19 and 14/01/19)
      instead of the way it does that its Start 12/01 and Ends 14/01 making it 3 days.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • What Are the Advantages of Trialix?

Trialix:Additionally there are two or three words that each man hates to hear; and two of them are "erectile brokenness". In any case, did you realize that there are a greater number of manifestations for this illness than just weakness? Most men don't understand that over 60% of their *** (going in age) experience the ill effects of this issue in some frame.Click Here https://healthiestcanada.ca/trialix-muscle-builder-reviews/

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Help Anxiety by Balancing Sugar Balance Levels!

By Nature's Formulas Sugar Balance levels, adrenal hormones Adrenalin and Coriolis levels aren't everywhere. This enables the adrenals to rest and in addition reduce tension since abnormal amounts of adrenaline circling around. Fits of anxiety and tension is exceptionally regular particularly when blood glucose (sugar) levels are low since it's the adrenaline and cortisol that raise levels to safe dimensions. A large portion of the fits of anxiety and on edge emotions I encountered were because of hypoglycemic (low glucose) scenes. It just took six long a long time to make sense of this! When I hit 39 (low number!)…

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Calendar booking

Looking for an option to sell guided tours with my tour calendar. Is there a solution for this?

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Additional checkout forms for each person in one booking

Additional checkout forms for each person in one booking. For example when I am booking event for 5 people at checkout I am getting 5 forms with name, phone and address for every 5 persons

3 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Show calendar with first month when each booking is avaible

Show calendar with first month when each booking is avaible so customers don't have to scroll everything when event is in October for example and we have January

3 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Order admin screen: add a bookable product

When a customer booking comes in by email or phone, we need to make a booking on their behalf through the admin screen. No problem for the first booking which we create and add to an order to email them out a link to pay. But how do we add a second bookable product?

Adding another product to an order is easy - the admin screen offers us an option. But if I've bought the Bookings plugin, I should be offered the option to add another booking to the order. If I do just add the bookable product to the…

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Add exclusion list in the woocommerce booking

The idea of excluding weekends, bank holidays in the bookings plugin would allow bookable objects to calculate correctly.
                    Ideally you would have a holiday list that automically shows these dates as unbookable (also country dependent).
                    For now we solved it by tweaking the percentages and base costs so the weekends don't count as booked days.

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Waive checkout for free appointments

I'm currently working on a project where I'm using the WooCommerce Bookings plugin to allow potential customers to book a free consultation session online. While the current plugin allows for free bookings, however, it still requires the person booking the appointment to enter their credit card information and complete a transaction for $0.00 in order to finish confirming the appointment. Obviously, collecting payment information (especially when you're theoretically not going to be running something) does little to build confidence in the customer. Having an option that would mark the appointment as paid upon confirmation when the cost is $0.00 would…

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Make calendar navigation quicker

Navigating the calendar is slowwwwww - If I want to book smoething in 6 months, there is no other way than click through 6 months individually.

Please make jumping several months forward/back quicker, by adding a dropdown or some other option as other calendars.

Or maybe first switch the month and then Async-load the availability withouth blocking the next click to jump ahead to the next month.

That would really improve things!

3 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • 1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Allow SKU for Bookable Products

Consider moving SKU out from the Inventory tab (which gets hidden for Bookable Products) to general so that a SKU can be set. This will then allow people to easier target the product when using the [product sku=""] shortcode.

3 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Add an option to not display the Timezone in the Bookings calendar

Starting in version 1.12.0, the booking calendar displays in big the timezone used (set in templates\booking-form\datetime-picker.php, line 32 and 33).

For some businesses, it really doesn't make sense to display such information (local business) and can create confusion for the customers (timezone's city's name appear, which is different from actual business' city).

Could you add a checkbox option in wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-settings next to "Bookings calendar settings / Timezone" giving the option not to display that information?

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Booking Resource 'Personal Staff Cabinet' Front-end Self Management

The front-end self management of resource availability would be a HUGE improvement for the bookings plugin. Bookly have done this well and it would be great to have the same or better functionality for WC Bookings (which is way way more expensive). This would include:

1) Booking calendar (list and calander view please)
                                2) Staff Details (with ability to auto-populate from a persons profile)
                                3) Staff Services (assignment to booking products)
                                4) Weekly Schedule (the times that they work each week with the abilty to add breaks) in a simple and easy to use format rather than the current hugely…

3 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Nutralyfe Regain Reviews

It's never ever too late to restore hair. Obtain your younger head of hair back (however possibly not the same hairdo). Regrow hair quickly and obtain longer, fuller, and also stronger hair. Nutralyfe Regain supplement puts others to embarassment. It makes use of effective yet all-natural components that make your hair appearance incredible! It fortifies origins, boosts inactive hair follicles, and also heals damaged hair so you can love your hair again and also have it look the means it made use of to! To see just how you can obtain a test container, click the switch below! Do hurry…

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • Additional meta data in webhooks for woocommerce booking order

I found out that using woocredits plugin the meta data in webhooks of new order created include also the name of the resource , start / end time date. Disabling that plugin those info are missing in webhooks content.
                                    that's weird, since the order comes from woocommerce and woocredits is only an additional way of payment , do not impact on booking field unless for credit price. Since i am using that info for an external IOT platform this is mandatory for me to have those data again when woocredits is disabled (i want to be free to decide not…

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Smart Availability for Products to share resources

Imagine a solution to this problem:
                                      To book this room (sports hall) as a resource, of which we have 1, if booked should show unavailable (which works correctly).
                                      The markings of the hall has badminton courts in there (x4). With 4 courts as a resource this also works correctly and when booked will reduce the availability by 1.

The problem however is that when one person books a badminton court, someone else shouldn't be able to still book the entire sports hall. Is there a way to configure this so that if someone books a badminton court, it removes the…

3 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      • https://nouvellebeauteserum.ca/testo-drive-365/

I recommend you don't rely on cheesy Testo Drive 365 contests. Did any of you occur to recognize this Testo Drive 365? This was a dazzling event. I have not been convinced that these Testo Drive 365 questions are irrelevant. I'm seeking an exemption. I actually appreciate high achievement. Assistance for one person can be completely wrong for another. Your personal talents will determine what you should do with Testo Drive 365. Just realize that you are facing Testo Drive 365 this can come from plenty of angles. This has been quite sweet sounding to me. When you sit down…

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        • http://ultrasupplement.com/nutrisystem/

Nutrisystem You don't ought to be an athlete to be match. A brisk -hour walk daily can support you reach a good degree of fitness. Staying energetic and fit may aid you manipulate your weight and scale down the threat of obesity.

http://ultrasupplement.com/nutrisystem/

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
                                          • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base