WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Treat Sale as Discount (Show "Regular price – Sale price = Discount" in checkout and order data)

Say we have a $100 item.

If you have a 10% off coupon for this item, in the order export data you will see that the Order Total = $100, Order Subtotal = $90, and Order Discount = $10

However, if I have the same item on sale for 10% off you will get the following in the report.
    Order Total = $90, Order Subtotal = $90, Order Discount = $0

This leads to confusion in the order export data, as it is not correctly showing products on sale as being discounted.

The Sale is nothing but a discount offered…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stripe Uses Logged In User For Payment

By default Stripe will user the current logged in user to charge a customer via the process_payment() function. I'd like a filter added to enable me ot change the user id passed to the function prepare_source() in class-wc-gateway-stripe.php This will enable me to place orders on behalf of customers via the front end.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. https://healthiestcanada.ca/promuscle-plus/

Or if nothing else why the site states it works. When you take the supplement it starts to separate by methods for your characteristic proteins which transform the fixings into little microns mixes. Promuscle Plus is a quick procedure so the minute you take the supplement soon after you will begin getting comes about, or possibly more vitality and continuance. Your common muscle responses will be upheld while renewing stores of fundamentals through the fixings. You will feel a lift in both power and quality all through your exercise.Click here https://healthiestcanada.ca/promuscle-plus/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make Stripe's Apple Pay Integration More Configurable

It would be nice to have some configurable options for Stripe's Apple Pay button, like where it appears on the cart and checkout pages, IF it appears on cart and checkout pages, what color it is, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WooCommerce Memberships: Non-cummulative Discounts

Right now if a member has more than one membership plan, the discounts for the separate plans are added together by the system. I'd like to have it so the person gets the highest discount based on the membership...not cumulative.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stripe Store Card Info - ApplePay

Storing credit card information is critical to conveniently billing the client without the hassle of taking payment each week. Up until now I’ve been using a 3rd party Stripe Gateway that automatically lets me store CC info without prompting the customer. When activating Woocommerce Stripe Gateway so that customers can pay via ApplePay, it prompts the customer to check a box in order save credit card info on stripe servers. I need this checkbox to just be automatically checked and hidden because this is a part of our terms that they already have checked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. WooCommerce Membership redirect to url on login

Allow Admin to define a specific page which the user gets directed to when they login based on their membership. e.g.

Bronze Plan member gets directed to website.com/bronze at login
    Silver Plan member gets directed to website.com/silver at login
    Gold Plan member gets directed to website.com/gold at login

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Send an email when a custom order field changed

Send an email when a custom order field changed
    Extension: WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Resend email to user that did NOT open previews email

A good idea will be if I will be able to resend email to all user that got my previews email but did NOT open it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stripe

For the WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway extension, there is a checkbox on the checkout page, underneath the credit card form, which gives the option to "Save to account".

I propose that this checkbox be configurable via the WooCommerce payment settings, allowing the admin to set it to checked or unchecked by default.

In my case, I do not allow guest purchases, so every customer must create an account in order to purchase something from my membership store. Especially since most of my products are recurring subscription products, I would much rather have their card info saved to their account by…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Be able to send emails by user type

It would be great to be able to send follow up emails to different user types. Offering different customer levels different discounts etc.

This would also be good for sending newsletters... different emails to wholesale customers etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Product price + Vendor Commission = Product Total

I need a button to "add vendor commission to product price", so the total price equals product price + commission. Otherwise, the product price and the total are not the same, which is very confusing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. WooCommerce MailChimp Integration

Add the possibility to uncheck on default the newsletter subscription button due to law regulations in some countries like Switzerland.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add another hook at the beginning of function get_product_object / class WC_Product_Factory

add hook before it is manipulate.
    there is hook at the end :

apply_filters( 'woocommerce_product_object', $the_product );

But i need filter hook base on original input of beginning ($the_product);

for example, if the $the_product is a value like 1233{23}4
    then it will have result false.

And i cannot manipulate using filter, because i lost the reference of the original value of $the_product.

Please improve this.... thank you.....

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Woocommerce Follow Ups Birthday add on

Could you please add a birthday month email to the plugin. So we can offer our customers birthday discount coupons either on the day or the month of their birthday.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Filter/Trigger based on User's Shipping Address for Abandon Cart Coupon

Ammend WooCommerce Follow-up Emails to include the option to set up a trigger to send an e-mail for abandoned carts based on the buyer's geographical location.

For example, two buyers;
    1st Buyer - USA
    2nd Buyer - Mexico

Both add to cart, both abandon cart

After 15 minute abandon cart rule, have Follow-Up e-mails send an abandon cart e-mail campaign with a coupon designated specifically to the USA buyer, and another to the Mexico buyer. So coupons/marketing methods are more targeted based on the buyers geographical location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Text (Important Announcement to Buyers) via Global Add-On's

Would like the option to add a text-line via Global Add's ons.

For example;

<Span class="redtext">Ready to Ship in 1-2 Weeks</a>

Not all my products can ship in one time frame. It's important to label which products can ship out when, and clients need to see this announcement before the add to cart button.

This text line cannot be customized by the buyer. This would be an additional option laid out like so;

Checkbox – shows a checkbox or checkboxes that can be ticked/unticked by a customer
    Radio buttons – shows a radio button or radio buttons of which the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. shortocodes

I am disappointed that the shortocodes do not work any more because very useful. It would be wise to leave the choice to each and put them back into function.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Variable Product Shortcodes

Basic products have shortcodes, why not Variable products?
    Variable products already count as products and have their own IDs.
    Add these shortcode options.

[product variableid="1234"] or
    [product id="99" varid="1234"]or
    [product sku="1234"]
    Display a variable product with the unique id or sku, as you would a basic product.

[products ids="99"]
    Display multiple variable products with the unique id or sku, as you would a basic product.

[add_to_cart id="99" variableid="1234" ]
    The add to cart shortcode could be altered to include variable products

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Variable products (if talking about the parent product) are supported by shortcodes. That includes [products], [product], and [add_to_cart].

Specific variations within a variable product are supported (by ID or SKU) using [add_to_cart] which allows you to add a specific variation to the cart using the ID you specify.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base