WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pre-orders plugin allow other products to be added to cart

Currently, the pre-order plugin allows for only one pre-order product to be added to the cart. If there are existing products in the cart, the pre-order plugin wipes the cart clean. It would be great to be able to order other products while pre-ordering another product.

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deposit for Pre-order

In many industries, it is standard to charge a deposit for a pre-sale and charge the balance when the order is fulfilled. I would love to see this functionality added to the Pre-Order extension.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pre-order enable/disable by Product Variation

Develop the Pre-orders extension to be enabled/disabled by product variation.

The extension can currently only be enabled only by product, which gives the impression that in-stock variations will not be shipped until the pre-order shipment date, or that all variants will be shipped on the same date.

This development could be used in a number of ways:

- Physical Goods Shops: Useful for taking pre-orders for product variants, when some of the product's variants are in stock and others are out of stock

- Physical and Digital: Useful for staggering release date by variant. For example a product could have…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple Pre-Order Products Checkout (if products have same dates for pre-order)

Currently we are doing pre orders just using the regular checkout process. The problem is if they add 1 pre order product and 1 ready to ship product. If they do that we have to hold the order until the pre order is finished. They aren't happy about waiting that long to get both shirts.

If 2 items have a set of same parameters (dates) it should be relatively straight forward to allow them to be added to the same cart.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Early-Bird Pricing

Option to have an "early-bird" special price which is in effect until such a date. Once that date has come, the product reverts to the normal price. So product X is $9.99 until June 1, 2012. After June 1, 2012, product X is $15.99. You really only need two additional options; earlybird price / earlybird date.

Bryan

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enable searching by SKU or Product Name

Currently, there is no way to search by SKU or Product Name on the "Change Release Date" screen. It would be immensely helpful if this was implemented for those of us who have over 100 pre-orderable items!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pre order plugin allowing more then one order at a time.

Hey with the pre order plugin it only allowed one order at a time can anyone fix the php coding to allow it it do more then one preorder. Well I have it were you can add more then one pre order but puts it as one big order. See I have a lot of pre orders with all different dates like some ship in July, August, September. So I would like a fix to were if someone orders a product in July and August. It comes in as two different orders not one. So I can charge for julys…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make stock status 'In stock' force pre-orders to disable

Our stock is managed externally and is updated every day via an automated CSV import. When a product is marked as 'In stock' (in the imported CSV file), the product page still says 'Pre-order' instead of 'Buy' because the 'Enable Pre-Orders' field in the back-end isn't automatically disabled when a product is back in stock (in this case it's back in stock before the initial set availability date). This means that we have to do a lot of manual work updating each and every single product that's back in stock and by not being compatible with CSV imports the Pre-Orders…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Integrate Preorders + Deposits, or create a product that combines them.

Taking deposits on preorders is complicated, and having these two products interact so that I could take deposits for preorders would be WONDERFUL. Alternatively, a product that combines the features of both products would be fantastic.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pre-Order Admin Notice

When a pre-order is X days (Set in admin) away from release, email an admin account with the notice it is coming up including a list of orders with that stock on pre-order so we can have that list ready for arrival OR prostpone the release due to stock delays etc.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Deposits for Pre-Orders

The Woo Commerce Pre-Orders plugin allows you to charge an optional pre-order fee. Unfortunately, it is only charge on top of the regular product price and can't be deduced from the full paiement. Because of that, this pre-order fee can't be used as deposit.

One option would be to lower the product price so the product price + the pre-order fee equal the final product price. If the price is $100 and I want to charge $25 upfront, I could indeed set the price to $75 + $25 of preorder fee. That could work if the displayed price includes the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow pre-orders when there's no set availability date

When a product has no set availability date and the product is out of stock, the preorder button is swapped with a message saying "No longer available for pre-ordering". I suggest you make it possible to allow preorders despite there not being a set availability date.

We're especially interested in this for products that are made on demand, so products that we do not have in stock, but which will be produced once an order is made (we cannot legally take payment before we ship).

In 'YITH Pre-Order for WooCommerce' they've solved this issue by simply not disabling preorders when…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Supplier can change final amount using pre-order

Supplier can change final amount using pre-order extension

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recurring Pre-orders

I would like to set a recurring pre-order. We have products available for pre-order that we manufacture at the end of each month (it then takes 4 weeks to make the product.) We do this on a recurring basis. It would be good to have an option for the pre-order date to reset to the last day of the next month at the end of the current month. Back order is not right for this process as we wait until the months end to accumulate more orders before manufacturing.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pay Later with stored payment info - Pre-Order / Pre-Auth Functionality

Allow to create a type of pre order that takes payment information but does not charge right away, and charges at a later date or manually later. This is basically an order to either hold inventory or commit to ordering later.

This is common practice in wholesale purchases.

Make pre-order option available along side order now, as a secondary option, not either or.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The easiest fix you can do to pre-orders.

On the WooCommerce > Pre-Orders > Actions tab, why is the 'Change Release Date' option a text field instead of a date picker?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WooCommerce Pre-Order

At the moment, Pre-Orders only work at the product level. It would be great to set Pre-Order availability at the variation level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. http://www.healthsupplement4u.com/testmax-testosterone/

TestMax Testosterone Booster :- Their muscle couldn't uncovered the agony and weariness that their proprietors have been providing for them. Weight preparing exercises are touted to be the most ideal approach to put on weight. Usually, many individuals underestimate the viability of a muscle building supplements. For those stressed over the soaked fat substance, here is a stunt to make greasy meat much more slender.

More Info==>> http://www.healthsupplement4u.com/testmax-testosterone/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi Guys,

Hi Guys,

It would be great to have the possibility to have multiple orders to be done prepaid and to be shipped simultaneously.

For example: I'm an artist and will have 5 different artworks. I want to sell a limited edition print run and will only start production when I'm sure of an amount. But people can order 2 at the same time and I will ship them together. Currently this is not possible. A joined pre order would be a great benefit if you ask me . I believe it is an easy fix ???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. An option to pre-sell items through WooCommerce would be a great idea!

An option to pre-sell items through WooCommerce would be a great idea!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base