WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A sitemap

A sitemap that would enable all of my product pages to be indexed, making them more accessible by the search engines and that would be pretty (user friendly) fro visitors to view products too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Multiple Vendors on one product

Under the old version of the Product Vendors plugin, multiple vendors could receive a commission from one sale.

We use our store as a small team. One product could receive work from 2 different people, one would get 30% the other 20% of the sale.

Adding this functionality back into the plugin is detrimental for our store to function properly. Our only option at this point is to either keep the outdated version of the plugin or use Commission King.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Admin To Assign [An Order/Orders] To Specific Vendors For Communication Purposes Only

Some orders are done through product vendors. We need a way to be able to assign an order to a vendor, but only allow them to communicate with the customer (with our supervision, comments should be held in a moderation que before it's sent to a customer) and show proofs (add attachments). The customer would need to be able to add attachments as well. The vendor would NOT be able to make any changes to the order, only shop manager, admin, etc.

The customer "proof" area would be on the same page as the order details page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Offer Store Credit for Customer Inconveniences

I thought for sure this would be a feature that would be out of the box but it would be really great to be able to apply a credit towards a customer's account if, say, something goes wrong. Shipment arrives late, missing materials, etc. I see this with many sites that the store itself can just offer a credit to that person's account (vs a refund). This is especially useful for subscription/membership users. Cheers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. shortcode for Product Add-Ons

It's really great if the Product Add-Ons have a shortcode to use any customization.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. WooCommerce Memberships: Non-cummulative Discounts

Right now if a member has more than one membership plan, the discounts for the separate plans are added together by the system. I'd like to have it so the person gets the highest discount based on the membership...not cumulative.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Drop ship link

Having an easy to access drop ship link somewhere could cut down admin time. This could be added when a new product is listed and show in the admin order processing. This would give a one click order in place of pulling up other files. This would also make it very easy to do from mobile while on the go.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove product drop down ordering from attributes settings?

There seems to be setting for drop down ordering / Variations in both Attributes and Variation settings very confusing as both use click and drag to postition ...please remove ordering from attributes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. WooCommerce Order Notes Window

I've created free and useful plugin for the administration backend. It is called WooCommerce Order Notes Window.

Currently, when user navigates to WooCommerce > Orders and clicks on Order Notes icon, it opens the order itself. WooCommerce Order Notes Window plugin overrides this behaviour by opening modal window with the content of the Order Notes meta box. Additionaly, information about order note author is stored and displayed.

Available at http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-order-notes-window

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New Woocommerce Layout

Hi,
    I need the exact design like which the site have https://sellformula.com/sell. I really like very much the design which have above mentoned site. I want all layout in single plugin. Let me consider my requirement. I am ready buy even it is premium plugin.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In Québec, if you sell between one and five muffins, they are considered snacks and they are taxable. If you sell 6 muffins or more, they ar

In Québec, if you sell between one and five muffins, they are considered snacks and they are taxable. If you sell 6 muffins or more, they are considered food and they are tax free. It would be nice if there was a sales tax class that can could be modulated according to the number of items of a particular product.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Woocommerce should have sub-variations or options for variations

Let's assume that I have a product and this product have 4 variations..

Sample Product
    Variation 1 ($10)
    Variation 2 ($20)
    Variation 3 ($30)
    Variation 4 ($40)
    Sub-variation 1 for variation 4 (+ $5)
    Sub-variation 2 for variation 4 (+ $7)

In this case, I'm going to have different variations for variation 4 but I can not determine sub-variations for variations because of the existing variation features of WooCommerce.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Product Notes / Comments

It would be great to see or have the option of having a comment/note section displayed on each Edit-Product Page in the Admin area. We are looking for a way to keep track of what edits have occurred on a product page and if it could be integrated on the Quick Edit page as well, that would be even sweeter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to resend gift card again in the event customers and the friends whom they bought for did not receive the gift card.

We received enquiries about gift card purchased by their friends as a gift. However there are times that they do not received the gift card notification email. Hence our admin would like to resend to them.

However there are no such features to resend gift card to receiver. Can we have the same feature as resending an invoice to customer.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hello

It would be great if there was a core system to allow users to purchase newsletter or something like email tips. For example a user pays 30 tips, admin sends via email or internal message system emails and when the 30 emails reached the user stops to receive new emails. Also would be great if admin could send same email by one click to all active / paid subscribers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Native WordPress Plugin as WooCommerce Helpdesk

We have already built a wordpress plugin which can be used as helpdesk for your WooCommerce store.

The plugin integrates nicely with WooCommerce, in backend and front-end, has 2-way email integrations among other features.

As you would expect from a WordPress plugin, our plugin will not put limit on number of support team members (users), customers and tickets.

For more details - https://rtcamp.com/rtbiz/helpdesk/woocommerce-plugin-integration/

If you like this plugin, please vote up so WooThemes may consider adding it to WooCommerce addon repos. They are no longer accepting new addons and requires all new WooCommerce addons to be listed here as ideas…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Able to Review a product only after payment just like ebay feedback

Review a product only after payment just like ebay feedback.

May encourage customers to leave feedback this build with the woothemes extension 'Review for Discount' would work prefectly

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Filter on product attributes

Would be nice if there was a filter on woocommerce_product->list_attributes() so you could change the attribute outputs.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. One-of-a-kind products

I'm looking for a way to sell one-of-a-kind products, like artwork, on a woo commerce site. Ideally, I'd like to be able to choose a product type that would default to inventory of 1. Stock messages wouldn't display "In Stock" or "Out of Stock" but rather "Sold" or "Available".

I know this can be done with the existing stock management feature and custom function to change the message text, but that would apply site-wide. I'm really only wanting this behavior on a specific product type: one-of-a-kind products.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Feedback and Knowledge Base