How can we improve WooCommerce?

Support for Pinterest Buyable Pins

Shopify, Big Commerce, Magento, IBM Commerce and Demandware have all been approved for Pinterest Buyable Pins. Would rather have Woocommerce be one of the first to get approved than one of the last. I have a major Pinterest Board and most of my traffic comes from Pinterest. Having Buyable Pins is not an option but a necessity at this point for my existing store.

289 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just another place where WooCommerce seems to be taking a second seat to Magento and Shopify. This is causing some of my clients to talk about switching cart platforms.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope to see woo commerce approved soon. Not being able to participate in "buyable pins" is a big disadvantage for e-commerce sites using woo commerce!!!

• Swedroe by Ariel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use pinterest to showcase my fashion design and also use WooCommerce as my shop. Buyable Pins would be an awesome addition, thank you!

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have several clients' using WooCommerce and they have been requesting the Buyable Pins for several months now. One client moved to Shopify without us and we would rather not lose any other clients. Please make this happen!

• Anna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have yet to fire up Woo Commerce..but the Pinterest Buyable pins are a biggie.

2 Next →

WooCommerce: Category - External Product/Service Integrations

Feedback and Knowledge Base