How can we improve WooCommerce?

subscriptions Dashboard

The subscriptions dashboard needs a complete overhaul. Its far from user friendly and needs to be stripped down to one location and simplified. The amount of confusing issues that happen when a subscription is put on hold blows me away. clicking the orders tab gives me one set of absolute confusion then clicking the subscriptions tab turns the world upside down. When reactivating a subscription its supposed to double charge them the next month but I've never seen it happen and its all too confusing to bother with trying to fix it.
Subscriptions should NEVER show in orders. full stop.
My individual subscription dashboard needs to be plain white with green 'Active" light or red "not active". If the subscription is not active just have a little button. "try bill again" when clicked it will try to bill again. if it fails have a message "contact customer for manual payment"
Theres just so much junk I don't need to see. Like Parent order, subscription order renewal order lists just confuse people.

All I ask is a simplified usability with all your functions dummed down.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brendan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was going to post that this whole section could be simplified. My users don't need to know what the differences are between subscriptions, memberships and orders

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions

Feedback and Knowledge Base