How can we improve WooCommerce?

Disable/enable discount coupon product add-ons for a product

When using discount coupons on product level it also applies it to the product add-on amounts (woocommerce bookings).

Feature request is that you can use a checkbox for each individual add-on and select if the coupon discount is YES or NO applied on the specific add-on.

This way you have the flexibility to offer discount on the product itself and by-pass the add-ons as desired.

Especially for Bookings this is important.
Example if you rent cars and offer All-Risk insurance as an add-on (extra cost), you don't want that a product coupon also discounts the All-Risk insurance cost.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Marcellino shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Franck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi. Any idea if the road map could include this enhancement ? In my company, we are stuck with this issue since one year now and I have no idea for an alternative at this plug-in.

• Amelia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's hard to believe this wasn't already part of the coupon function. My products have oodles of add-ons to maximize customization -- When I do a product "giveaway" promo, I end up risking giving away a lot of add ons as well. It looks like this has been a long time coming and is a needed change!!

I'd like to add also -- Having the option to discount ONLY the add-ons. i.e. "Free add-ons" as a coupon possibility.

• Franck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi. I share this idea with you. Selling trainings with exams and lunches as two adds-on, we can't offer discounts as up to 50% on exams bought at PearsonVue and lunches bought at our beloved restaurant. Without with option, it is actually the case... and that is a real issue. So yes, there should be a check-box on each adds-on to exclude them from the discounted price of a product. Best regards.

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons

Feedback and Knowledge Base