How can we improve WooCommerce?

Woo Add ons Visual indicator for uploads

Hi Im currently using your product add ons on my store.
My store is a printing company so when someone selects an item i.e 500 flyers, they use the upload feature to upload their artwork.

However there is no visual indication that the artwork is uploading or that the upload is complete until you go and check the cart.

Is it possible to get any visual upload progress bar to indicate to the customer that their artwork is uploading or completed uploading.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Darren shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • keusta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, preview of uploaded file and upload state (progress, complete or fail) are necessary and not an option.. preview can be added in 5 minutes, as we already got the image name, we just need an img src to put the url in it.. and another enhancement in the process of uploading, is to hide the 'upload button' when we have already uploaded a file, because if we click on it, there's a warning 'file limited to one' and it is not **** for user experience ! thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a very helpful addition for larger uploads - could probably use on of the existing WC loading indicators (eg when removing a product from the cart)

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons

Feedback and Knowledge Base