How can we improve WooCommerce?

Generate Whole Store PDF with Store Catalog PDF Download

Add the ability to generate a PDF of the stores whole catalog from a sites admin area that could then be used as a pre-made catalog for download.

67 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kenin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jasonmac_75 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Admin function to download whole catalogue as well as option to show download button to registered customers only for wholesale usage.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to print off a copy of my pdf catalogue to distribute in rural areas near where we operate that have either extremely limited internet access or very slow speed.... believe it or not, there are still areas like that !!!!! crazy I know :P

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My client wants a complete catalog for his use - it could be on a password protected page or somehow available for logged in users only.

• Lionel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to generate the entire store catalog with Cover and customization of each page.
    Also the PDF generated could be cached in order to used it after without a new generation.

Should be compatible with Swatches and Photos also

• Becki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I came looking for a plugin that would catalog my whole store. I have wholesalers who want to have our entire product offerings to show their customers. It would make it easier for them to take their customers orders, then order from us.

My understanding is it's not available as it would slow our sites down. Could an option be built in that we could toggle whole versus page on and off? So we can turn it on when we need the entire store, but shut it off when it's not needed.

• Luke Cavanagh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are a couple of plugins out there for WooCommerce, but seems like they have certain issues, like missing pricing or product images when the PDF has been generated.

• Hogtronix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. Even though there is the performance concerns - we would appreciate the choice of whether or not to have full or partial. The plugin is pretty redundant otherwise...

← Previous 1

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Store Catalog PDF Download

Feedback and Knowledge Base