Subscription Downloads – download limit feature

Please add feature in to limit the number of downloads for subscriptions.

eg. $10 allows you download 5 files per month, $20 allows you to download 10 files per month

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: February 24, 2016

15 comments

1. Plugin Tema says:

Pleeease?

2. jacobjosias95 says:

Howcome this has not been added already? Would come in handy to make websites with a credit based system. Like if you purchase a certain membership, you get x credits/downloads a month/week/year etc.. Furthermore it would be nice to have be able to show the amount of credits/downloads a user has left for the given period on the frontend, so the user can follow along.

3. Erin Davis says:

Is there a plugin that’ll do this since Woo doesn’t seem interested in adding this.

4. droonss says:

any news? Any workarounds?

5. Anonymous says:

I’m shocked that this feature was left out… I’d give it all my votes if I could!

6. Pablo Miatello says:

Realy usefull feature, I need it…

7. Ward says:

Would be great to have, similar to what most stock photo sites use

8. ImageBox says:

I need it badly as well, I have about 10k products, and need to setup subscription plans on quantity of downloads available for clients per month. The client should should be able to select from all products, and download only the quantity he can according to his subscription plan. it is typical model at major photostocks. Pls pls pls do it.

9. ImageBox says:

Very useful feature also would be, to allow or disallow to transfer unused downloads to next month of client’s subscription. And for example in the end of a year “to make all unused downloads zeroed”.

10. ImageBox says:

also along with Subscription, the Single Products should be available for purchase. more details here: https://graphpaperpress.com/plugins/sell-media-subscription/ (pity they can’t work with Woocommerce )

11. ImageBox says:

Also Subscription extension shall be integrated with Commissions and Affiliates, because commissions to vendors (contributors) and to affiliates, from single products sale and from subscriptions sale, will be different, and Contributors and Affiliates shall have a clear reports, which products were sell via subscription and which via single product purchase, because prices in subscriptions have essential discounts vs single products prices.

12. Lasse Hauerberg says:

Have this been added?

13. Paris says:

This needs to be added ASAP!

14. Anonymous says:

Please add this feature, ideal for subscribers of large archives, to stop users downloading all content for free or inexpensively.

15. Anonymous says:

Yes! Also if you could exclude certain products from being part of the subscription, that would be awesome.

Ex: 5 downloads per month at $5 (premium products not included).

3 downloads per month at $3 (premium products not included)

Etc…