How can we improve WooCommerce?

Subscriptions upgrade/downgrade by "adding product"

Add possibility to change(upgrade/downgrade) from product A -> (A + B)

Here is an example:
Store selling physical products A, B and C.

All three products are simple subs, and grouped to the "same parent".

- Customer has subscription with product A.
- Clicks "Downgrade/Upgrade", because he(the customer) wants to change his subscription to from A to (A + B).

At this point (Version 2.0.12) this is not possible. (Not possible because switching is currently heavily coded to re-calculate important subscription data based on the initial product, the new product and the current state of the subscription itself.)

Wants this as a feature =)

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bardia Soleimanzadeh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ALnis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I also have a site where people should theoretically be able to add or remove multiple subscription products to single subscription. Having to put them in different "subscriptions"/buckets is extremely counter-intuitive.

• Steve wild commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

totally agree in this day and age of monthly subscriptions to ship product but give the end client the ability to adjust what they like would be great if you at the likes of https://www.graze.com/uk/ they allow you to select what you like and don't like and ship you a box of nuts, berries each week. so something similar that allows people to adjust the quantites would be great if they are not using as much then allow them to reduce down to a smaller version of product or go larger :)

• Jeffrey Orlowski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a customer who is willing to pay for this feature. They're also willing to look at a custom built system that implements this. They have a hefty budget and willing to pay. I'd HATE to lose this well paying customer just because we couldn't get this feature or a plugin that would allow this integration in some way.

• Georgi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, the ability to add individual product subscriptions to existing group subscriptions would be very valuable.

WooCommerce: Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions

Feedback and Knowledge Base