Would love to see WooMemberships integrated with the new WooMailchimp plugin so "Active" & "Canceled" memberships can be segmented. Currently if a customer is signed up for a membership and they cancel there is no way to remove them from that segment.
Here's an example:
1) Customer purchases a membership (WooCommerce + WooMemberships + WooSubscriptions)
2) Purchase passed to MailChimp eCommerce 360
3) AutResponder/Campaigns created based on "Product Activity" is "Active" + "Product Purchased" is "Membership"
4) Customer cancels membership
5) Cancellation is passed to MailChimp and "Purchase Activity" is marked as "Inactive"
This will be available from this Thursday, in the WooCommerce Memberships Mailchimp integration.